Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,290)

Showing posts 45,781 - 45,800 of64,891
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in your mid-seventies?
hardly.

when did your Jewish relatives marry your African descended relatives?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Jewish relations only married you African descended relations 16 years ago?
You are less than 16 years old?
My Jewish grandfather did NOT marry my grandmother. They F etc but no marriage.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
but it was more than 16 years ago?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The research proves the unmixed and convert statement untrue. I care not what "some" say. The research has made that clear.
2. The Brazilian lady was talking about racial violence in Israel as opposed to Brazil.
3. You don't know what the f---- you are talking about at any one time. You are just trying to cover your tush now that the research proved your original statement wrong. Almost every Jew in Israel is the product of racial mixing.
Eric---The Brazilian lady was talking about racial violence in Israel as opposed to Brazil.

HughBe--- When? 100 years ago? Answer.

Eric-- You don't know what the f---- you are talking about at any one time. You are just trying to cover your tush now that the research proved your original statement wrong. Almost every Jew in Israel is the product of racial mixing.

HughBe--- ok dear and it is a mixing that took place hundreds if not thousands of years ago and does NOT change the fact that very little mixing takes place NOW.

I must go. Rest well and have pleasant dreams.

Much love, sweet Hugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Then where did the comment that you are only of mixed race for the last 16 years come from?
It was either a joke or it came out of my tush.

I would opt for it being a joke.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
hardly.
when did your Jewish relatives marry your African descended relatives?
The mid70's thing was also a joke.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
but it was more than 16 years ago?
Yes dear Eric

later.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- ok dear and it is a mixing that took place hundreds if not thousands of years ago and does NOT change the fact that very little mixing takes place NOW..
you never qualified your statement as to time.

and since your grandparents had relations more than in the last decade, you are not of mixed racial background, either.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about the race ARAB. Both are Semites.
The Arabs are not just semitic, they are also the children of Abraham thru his firstborn son, Ishmael. Sarah was the mother of Isaac and G-d chose him to continue the seed from. For this reason the matriarchs are superior to the patriarchs in prophecy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>What I am saying is that all of Israel (both houses) are half Syrian. The northern kingdom of Israel, also called Joseph is half Egyptian. Manasseh and Ephraims' mother was Egyptian. What unites them is not race, it's their common belief in the God of Israel. The Messiah will unite the righteous against the wicked and both come in all races, creeds, and colors.
rabbee: but there was, no syria or ottoman empire then.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Arabs are not just semitic, they are also the children of Abraham thru his firstborn son, Ishmael. Sarah was the mother of Isaac and G-d chose him to continue the seed from. For this reason the matriarchs are superior to the patriarchs in prophecy.
rabbee: you forgot about, the grandchildren of Lot too? and all the ones, the multitude failed to take out as instructed by G-D.

And Their names are, Avraham, Eeshmael and Yeetzak. since you are not supposed to even, alter one name in TheTorah also. so no! you can't really change, Yeshooah Adam to the fake name jesus either. nor can you change, the name of sarah to eve either. cause it is not authorized by TheG-D of Only TheTorah Happening here in IT again. so it does not matter, what all the wicked and evil say about not being here in TheTorah thrice again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do not be fooled by what, this world calls a marriage. what matters is what, G-D considers as a marriage to THEM. Avraham and Sarah, did not need a piece of paper, worldly rules, or allegedly married in a ceremonial church of the world to be called a marriage by G-D. so they agreed to go into the G-Dly males tent, and stay with them. is as far, as i can determine. and it always seem to appear to be, the womans choice then.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: but there was, no syria or ottoman empire then.
Laban the Syrian was the brother of Rebekah and the father of Leah and Rachel so Syria did exist back then. In prophecy, Syria and Assyria are interchangeable.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Voluntatist wrote:
<quoted text>
Its no theory that both of my posts got deleted, the one you probably didnt see from army dot com.?
I get posts deleted all the time too.
Voluntatist wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stating that there is no interment camps in the united states? or there are no plans to use them?
The article went into that under the subtopic - when all else fails, expand the conspiracy

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Dear clueless, I have been talking about INTERRACIAL marriages and mixing.
2.Your introduction of RELIGION i.e. Christians and Muslims is senseless.
3. I did NOT speak on ETHNICITY as you have so falsely said. I am still waiting on YOU to define ETHNICITY.
This was the latest statement I was examining

"Question, does "it stands to reason" that DISCRIMINATION cannot be as great as where there is a HIGH level of SEGREGATION as in ISRAEL?"

AGAIN, WHO THE HECK ARE THE GROUPS YOU are alleging are being discriminated?

What basis do you define their groupings?

And almost finally, how do you define discrimination?

And finally, finally, what is your empirical support for your notion that intermarriage (i.e. racial mixing) is the inverse of discrimination?

It seems to me that you can blow smoke easily but when asked for clarifications you hide
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Laban the Syrian was the brother of Rebekah and the father of Leah and Rachel so Syria did exist back then. In prophecy, Syria and Assyria are interchangeable.
rabbee: not according to G-D, are you to change any letter in TheTorah. no you can not, call assyria syria. the syria of today, is nothing like the assyria of yesterday passed by. and muslems did not even, exist then.

sound more like you have, been personaly taught by the author of all confusion.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Laban the Syrian was the brother of Rebekah and the father of Leah and Rachel so Syria did exist back then. In prophecy, Syria and Assyria are interchangeable.
rabbee: why should i believe anything you write, with your not here in TheTorah mentality? when you can't even get, the name Revekah right.

it does not seem to even, bother you. that you are constantly getting, names wrong according to scripture. are you purposly, making fun of names in scripture? or are you just too, plain ashamed to get them right according to G-D?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: not according to G-D, are you to change any letter in TheTorah. no you can not, call assyria syria. the syria of today, is nothing like the assyria of yesterday passed by. and muslems did not even, exist then.
sound more like you have, been personaly taught by the author of all confusion.
Unlike you, nobody has taught me anything and most of my doctrine is original. I practice the word of the living G-d. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced and prospered".
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, nobody has taught me anything and most of my doctrine is original. I practice the word of the living G-d. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced and prospered".
rabbee: well unlike you, G-D has been my only true TEACHER. and i already told you, i do not accept new testaments.

if you can't truly answer me, with only TheTorah. then you got to be, lying somehow. so you can reject what, G-D Personaly taught to me. over your alleged, nobody teaching you.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: well unlike you, G-D has been my only true TEACHER. and i already told you, i do not accept new testaments.
if you can't truly answer me, with only TheTorah. then you got to be, lying somehow. so you can reject what, G-D Personaly taught to me. over your alleged, nobody teaching you.
The holy Spirit has taught me thru meditation, and if you're going to call me a liar we can end this right now. Do you really think that I think I can make myself the Messiah if I'm not? I'm not that ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,781 - 45,800 of64,891
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Grant County was issued at April 16 at 6:39AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••