Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,285)

Showing posts 45,681 - 45,700 of68,176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

they=there
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--Or perhaps having a F...... good time.
Eric---They say that lack of oxygen causes an erotic euphoria. That is probably why you enjoy holding your breath during your temper tantrums until you turn blue.
HughBe--- I take it that you feel and turn blue DAILY, especially during your jerk-off sessions.
Much love, dear Hugh
I have told you previously there is nothing wrong with masturbation. Every one does it.

You should try it instead of throwing tantrums.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall not state the obvious that it is you manner to IGNORE my questions and so they are MANY unanswered ones.
Repeat your question.
Dont be a lazy f*ck

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you previously there is nothing wrong with masturbation. Every one does it.
You should try it instead of throwing tantrums.
I shall consider your words of wisdom, Eric.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be a lazy f*ck
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
Dear Mr. Flocker, when I click on the link and search the page I see ONE question and it was answered as indicated below.

Frijoles --Where is that pervert from the island?(post 50957)

HughBe---I have missed you too , dear.(post 50971)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr. Flocker, when I click on the link and search the page I see ONE question and it was answered as indicated below.
Frijoles --Where is that pervert from the island?(post 50957)
HughBe---I have missed you too , dear.(post 50971)
post 50951

doesnt it display?

HughBe wrote:
Oh Eric, tell me the percentage of interracial marriages in Israel and compare it to the Brazilian situation.

Frijoles wrote:
Why do you consider interracial marriages an inverse indicator of discrimination? Where is the empirical justification for that notion?
Note - the term empirical. I am not interested in theories.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
post 50951
doesnt it display?
HughBe wrote:
Oh Eric, tell me the percentage of interracial marriages in Israel and compare it to the Brazilian situation.
Frijoles wrote:
Why do you consider interracial marriages an inverse indicator of discrimination? Where is the empirical justification for that notion?
Frijoles---post 50951, doesnt it display?

HughBe--- No Mr. Flocker meaning not on the link that YOU gave. It is found on the PREVIOUS page.

HughBe---Oh Eric, tell me the percentage of interracial marriages in Israel and compare it to the Brazilian situation.

Frijoles--Why do you consider interracial marriages an inverse indicator of discrimination? Where is the empirical justification for that notion?

HughBe--- My dear Flocker, I made no such comment. My focus was on the fact that in Brazil there are far more interracial marriages than in Israel. That was my focus.

I am NOW saying that in an environment where there is a high level of INTEGRATION by way of marriages then it stands to reason that DISCRIMINATION cannot be as high as in an environment where SEGREGATION is HIGH as in the case of Israel.

Get it?

Please read with CARE and SLOWLY.

1."In Israel, ALL marriages must be approved by religious celebrants(PRIESTS), while civil marriages are legally recognized if performed abroad. Rules governing marriage are based on strict religious guidelines of each religion. By Israeli law, authority over all issues related to Judaism in Israel, including marriage, falls under the Orthodox Chief Rabbinate of Israel."

Question--Do YOU suppose that people can just marry who they want to in such an environment?

2. "MANYY Israeli Jews OPPOSE mixed relationships between Jewish women and Arab men. A 2007 opinion survey found that MORE than HALF of Israeli Jews believed intermarriage is equivalent to "NATIONAL TREASON"."

Question---Do MANY Jews OPPOSE interracial marriages? Is it more than 50%?

How widespread would be interracial marriages in such a situation?

Explain NATIONAL TREASON.

3.In February 2010 Maariv has reported that the Tel Aviv municipality has instituted an official, GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED "counselling program" to DISCOURAGE Jewish girls from dating and marrying Arab boys. The Times has also reported on a vigilante parentsí group policing the Jerusalem neighborhood of Pisgat Ze'ev to intimidate and discourage local Arab-Jewish couples. The Jewish anti-missionary group Yad L'achim has also performed paramilitary "rescue operations" of Jewish women FROM non-Jewish husbands and celebrates the "rescued women" on their website.

Question--- What is the meaning of GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED?

Explain---"rescue operations" of Jewish women FROM non-Jewish husbands

Now to Brazil--

1.Multiracial Brazilians make up 42.6% of Brazil's population, 79.782 million people...

2. Multiracial Brazilians are mainly people of MIXED European, African, East Asian (mostly Japanese) and Amerindian ancestry.

3. Interracial marriages comprised 22.6% of all marriages in 2000. 15.7% of blacks, 24.4% of whites and 27.6% of Pardos (mixed-race/brown) married someone whose race was different from their own.[308]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation#Br...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---post 50951, doesnt it display?
HughBe--- No Mr. Flocker meaning not on the link that YOU gave. It is found on the PREVIOUS page.
No need to be indignant. That is a topix flaw, not a personal error. I used their button. Besides, if you looked at the URL it cited the post by number.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Frijoles--Why do you consider interracial marriages an inverse indicator of discrimination? Where is the empirical justification for that notion?
HughBe--- My dear Flocker, I made no such comment. My focus was on the fact that in Brazil there are far more interracial marriages than in Israel. That was my focus.

I am NOW saying that in an environment where there is a high level of INTEGRATION by way of marriages then it stands to reason that DISCRIMINATION cannot be as high as in an environment where SEGREGATION is HIGH as in the case of Israel.
Get it?
"It stands to reason..."

I do get it. You just provided me with a THEORY even though I requested you not to.

I can make up theories too. That is isnt helpful.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I can easily make a counter claim that Intermarriage IS A RESULT of discrimination - i,e, those individuals feel compelled as a survival strategy

OR that there is NO correlation between discrimination and intermarriage

Thats why I asked for studies that actually made that linkage, if you were going to use it.

Anyone can blow hot air here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

and by the way, there is nothing inherently wrong with marriage to preserve ethnicity. It is only wrong if it translates into discrimination - which as a variable you have yet to define.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be indignant. That is a topix flaw, not a personal error. I used their button. Besides, if you looked at the URL it cited the post by number.
Calm down, dear. The indignation is YOURS not mine.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

1.Multiracial Brazilians make up 42.6% of Brazil's population, 79.782 million people...
2. Multiracial Brazilians are mainly people of MIXED European, African, East Asian (mostly Japanese) and Amerindian ancestry.
According to Dr. Elhaik's research, almost all Jews are of mixed racial background. I think that has the Brazilian's beat by a long shot.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"It stands to reason..."
I do get it. You just provided me with a THEORY even though I requested you not to.
I can make up theories too. That is isnt helpful.
Son, I just NOW meaning today spoke about stands to reason. Originally I did NOT address the matter of DISCRIMINATION.

I want YOU to explain the following, "Multiracial Brazilians make up 42.6% of Brazil's population,"

Question, does "it stands to reason" that DISCRIMINATION cannot be as great as where there is a HIGH level of SEGREGATION as in ISRAEL?

If NOT explain how almost 50% of the Brazilian population is of MIXED RACE.

How did the MIXED race come about.

Try and ADDRESS my questions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
I can easily make a counter claim that Intermarriage IS A RESULT of discrimination - i,e, those individuals feel compelled as a survival strategy
OR that there is NO correlation between discrimination and intermarriage
Thats why I asked for studies that actually made that linkage, if you were going to use it.
Anyone can blow hot air here.
I am making no argument beyond what is REASONABLE and what is CONSISTENT with REALITY.

I leave the ABSURDITY to YOU.

In your argument did the one RACE FORCE another RACE to get married?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
and by the way, there is nothing inherently wrong with marriage to preserve ethnicity. It is only wrong if it translates into discrimination - which as a variable you have yet to define.
Define ethnicity.

You are introducing new variables.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Dr. Elhaik's research, almost all Jews are of mixed racial background. I think that has the Brazilian's beat by a long shot.
Thanks Eric. Now give me the RACIAL groups that Jews married plus the relevant percentages.

For example, 10% of Jews married BLACKS, 5 % married Indians etc.

Supply the link as well.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---According to Dr. Elhaik's research, almost all Jews are of mixed racial background

HughBe---I am going to take my points and deal with them one-by-one with you.

Reconcile your claim that "almost ALL Jews are of mixed" RACE with the REALITY below.

How did this ALMOST ALL are of MIXED race come about? Was it via a policy or doctrine of SEGREGATION and DISCRIMINATION?

Explain the citation below.

"MANY Israeli Jews OPPOSE mixed relationships between Jewish women and Arab men. A 2007 opinion survey found that MORE than HALF of Israeli Jews believed intermarriage is equivalent to "NATIONAL TREASON"."

Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Eric. Now give me the RACIAL groups that Jews married plus the relevant percentages.
For example, 10% of Jews married BLACKS, 5 % married Indians etc.
Supply the link as well.
What difference does it make so long as it's another racial group? That was your original position.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

How did this ALMOST ALL are of MIXED race come about? Was it via a policy or doctrine of SEGREGATION and DISCRIMINATION?
Explain the citation below.
"MANY Israeli Jews OPPOSE mixed relationships between Jewish women and Arab men. A 2007 opinion survey found that MORE than HALF of Israeli Jews believed intermarriage is equivalent to "NATIONAL TREASON"."
You see, Hugh, you are comparing apples and oranges. For Brazilians you are using racial make up. For Israelis you are using opinion.

If you compare the actual make up of Brazilians with the actual make up of Israelis, according to Dr. Elhaik the Israelis would have more racial mixing than the Brazilians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,681 - 45,700 of68,176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••