Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,105
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Voluntarist

United States

#50871 Apr 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He is talking about Communism, and his gift to our country on that issue was the initiation into involvement into Vietnam.
I dont get any link with that with anything going on now. Noone except Volunteerist is claiming additional government control due to the recent bombing.
That is a false statement, I am not the only one.

Commuters said they welcomed the additional security in
the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings. The
Metropolitan Transportation Authority is increasing patrol
coverage and bag inspections on Metro-North and Long
Island railroads as a result of the attack, Aaron Donovan,
an MTA spokesman said.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50872 Apr 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
an MTA spokesman said.
Like I just said, what some might see as logical and legally sound responses, others might see as infringements to civil liberties. Nothing new there.

Location hidden

#50873 Apr 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
an MTA spokesman said.
I see nothing alarmist in that article, nothing that hasnt been done before, nothing that is an expansion past reasonable

Obviously you disagree. Which tells me that your beef is not with the response, which is logical, but with legality of the paradigm which has been in place BEFORE the bombing.

So stop citing the bombing, its a red herring to your argument.

As for your real argument, I dont buy into it, obviously.

----------

" Security at rail stations and on board Metro-North commuter trains was visibly heightened Tuesday, as bomb-sniffing dogs, along with local, federal and transit authorities, patrolled platforms and rode rail cars.

Commuters said they welcomed the additional security in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings. The Metropolitan Transportation Authority is increasing patrol coverage and bag inspections on Metro-North and Long Island railroads as a result of the attack, Aaron Donovan, an MTA spokesman said.

"The increased coverage will continue until we fully understand the cause of the explosions in Boston..."

"......"The MTA police often do random bag inspections and platform sweeps but today more so," Anders said. "It is obviously an exercise, a show of force intended to both reassure customers and intimidate bad guys."

Location hidden

#50874 Apr 18, 2013
Correction

I see nothing alarmist in that article, nothing that hasnt been done before, nothing that is an unreasonable expansion...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50875 Apr 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The OT is complete and requires no addition or elaboration. The next prophet is the Messiah who will be greater than Moses. Allah is a new God, the God of Israel created the universe and everything in it.
The OT itself says that a Prophet like Moses shall arise amongst the "brethren of Israel"....and you are making all these idiotic comments.

What do you say about mistakes, discrepancies and mistakes in OT books, who did it? God?

Location hidden

#50876 Apr 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The OT itself says that a Prophet like Moses shall arise amongst the "brethren of Israel"....and you are making all these idiotic comments.
What do you say about mistakes, discrepancies and mistakes in OT books, who did it? God?
My guess would be the same thing that you would say about the mistakes, discrepancies and mistakes in the Koran....

that glass house - throwing stones thing again
Voluntarist

United States

#50877 Apr 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I just said, what some might see as logical and legally sound responses, others might see as infringements to civil liberties. Nothing new there.
But the word is "increased" so there is increased government infringement , whether you think it I'd justified or not that is irrelevant.

So you were wrong that I am the only obey claiming that, so just concede that you were wrong so we can move on.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50878 Apr 18, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Yes, Hugh, I am handome.
Seeing me you're sure to get an erection.
(smiles)
Reading your words gave me a good laugh.

Much love from dearest Hugh
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50879 Apr 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He is talking about Communism, and his gift to our country on that issue was the initiation into involvement into Vietnam.
I dont get any link with that with anything going on now. Noone except Volunteerist is claiming additional government control due to the recent bombing.
Try listening with UNDERSTANDING. Initially he made a comparison with communism but that is NOT the FOCUS.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50880 Apr 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hopelessly naive? Or do you just hate Jews?
Persecution on Indians in Brazil
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-...
Mariana DM 1989 --You don't have a right to condemn me for a country's society if I do not come from that country. Let us compare my Brazil and your israel and israel will end up looking like the 4th reich

Frijoles---Or do you just hate Jews?

HughBe--- Read what the poster is saying and do so with UNDERSTANDING and an open mind. There is NO hate, from her.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50881 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
btw, messianics are Christians
Mariana DM 1989 --------It's not only Messianic Jews who are persecuted in Israel. Christians and Muslims also get discriminated against.

Eric---btw, messianics are Christians

HughBe--- Correct but some are JEWS by race and SEED of Israel. Change those FACTS, rabbi.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50882 Apr 18, 2013
Mariana DM 1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
without any cases, that all means nothing and must be taken with a pinch of salt. Still it does not prove that there is racism as there is in Israel. you won't find any cases. wheras i can find you thousands of cases of racist incidents in israel.
read this article
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/jerusalem-vivend...
I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel. In fact, only a FOOL or an EVIL person would seek to compare the two countries in that regard.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50883 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel. In fact, only a FOOL or an EVIL person would seek to compare the two countries in that regard.
That's right, Hugh. It's ok for the skin heads to beat up the descendants of slavery in Brazil. We'll just close our eyes to it.

Location hidden

#50885 Apr 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
But the word is "increased" so there is increased government infringement , whether you think it I'd justified or not that is irrelevant.
So you were wrong that I am the only obey claiming that, so just concede that you were wrong so we can move on.
Its a matter of level. You object to a single activity events (i.e., checkpoint with a bomb sniffer) whether it is 10 or 100 is moot. Thats your argument. My position is that the paradigm is sound.

My argument would be whether 10 or 100 is the reasonable level. And most of the non ideological public is at that argument as well. But you are still stuck on the fundamentals.

So we are examining two different issues

Location hidden

#50886 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Better go tell that to a Brazilian Indian that is being thrown off their land. That they dont matter. That only Arabs in Israel matter.

Smooth.

Location hidden

#50887 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, Hugh. It's ok for the skin heads to beat up the descendants of slavery in Brazil. We'll just close our eyes to it.
But we will instead criticize a nation several thousand miles away for their practices...

charity and activism starts at home, IMO
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50888 Apr 18, 2013
Mariana DM 1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, I am not talking about small technical discrimination such as Indians in Brazil not being legally recognized as fully Brazilian. I am talking about racism. In Brazil you will not find this. A large portion of Brazil's population is mixed white and Indian, hence the nice brown skin color of many Brazilians. The fact that the government does not recognize Indians as full citizens is irrelevant to the fact that there is no racism in Brazilian society. Israel, on the other hand is well known for settler attacks against innocent Arab civilians in the west bank areas such as Hebron,let us not forget about the official poll which revealed that most Israelis would support apartheid policies against Arabs( check on google) and the discrimination against Ethiopians.
rabbee: so you don't consider them as people, because they do not accept your brazian standard of national idolatry? well so much for your only true, national idolatry. but in every nation on earth, there is a a dangerous undertow that will pull you under.

as i seriously doubt, that any of the troubles of this world. has to do with racism, but is the result of a common antiG-D attitude among peoples. and the claim to racism, is a cop out for denying the real problems of this whole world.

and if you do not believe brazil, does not have their fair share of hell and death. then don't worry about it, because you shall have this for treason against G-D. even if it's just not your time, in the barrel yet.

so i do not buy, the racism card. as a worldly excuse for hell and death sent, for not being true to G-D, here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation just again.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50889 Apr 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no discrepancies or mistakes in the OT, name one.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50890 Apr 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There are no discrepancies or mistakes in the OT, name one.
rabbee: well there are about, 7-billion of all you descrepancies not here in TheTorah again today.
i do not even accept, the new testament tanach version. because it is bearing false wittnes, as if we are not all here in TheTorah again from HaShem G-D.
and this is not the first time, the whole world has denied being all physically here in Only TheTorah from HaShem G-D.
with all the hell and death, being commanded to be sent today for all of you and your grandmothers disbelief again. it is obvious, that none of you, are in charge of this story from G-D just again.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50891 Apr 18, 2013
Just in case anyone is interested, Jack Teitel, the person responsible for the bomb that seriously injured Ami Ortiz, was convicted last week and received 2 life sentences.[The convictions not only including the bombing but other acts of terrorism committed by Teitel.]

Now watch, the extremists from Israel will immediately post a response that says that no good can be had by reporting the conviction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area Fri Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs