Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,063
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50449 Apr 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Like diarrhea

I like that analogy
Jealousy and inferiority personified.

ROFL.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50450 Apr 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Great cosmic insights as the one from the Yoga Vashishta should be spread all over the net so people can see its incomparable profundity and compare it with the shit found in the Tanakh.
But haven't you labeled the people in the forums as brainless, braindead, uncultured, dunces who still haven't said anything of pround or intelligent?

Then it goes without saying that people with that background can't understand the incoparable profundity insights of Yoga Vashishta.

It's like you give pearls to porks. Totally useless.

And this makes you fooler than ever.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50451 Apr 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy and inferiority personified.
ROFL.
Great - you dont like the analysis so you redirect the attention

pre-school tactic

Location hidden

#50452 Apr 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
But haven't you labeled the people in the forums as brainless, braindead, uncultured, dunces who still haven't said anything of pround or intelligent?
Then it goes without saying that people with that background can't understand the incoparable profundity insights of Yoga Vashishta.
It's like you give pearls to porks. Totally useless.
And this makes you fooler than ever.
lol
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50453 Apr 4, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Messianic Jews do not follow the pagan customs of rome but follow the Torah, as Jesus commanded.
Jesus was Jewish but he led the children of Israel astray. There are no laws governing conduct in the NT, it says because Jesus fulfilled the law, we are not under the law but instead grace. Jesus is prophecied in the OT, not as the messiah but as the modern day idol of Israel.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50454 Apr 4, 2013
Yes, the posters here are brainless, fanatical, demon-worshippers and genetically abnormal. ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50455 Apr 4, 2013
The dumb asses should learn...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#50456 Apr 4, 2013
I am a christian arab from Ramallah Palestine and i think that if we convert everyone to christianity we will end all conflicts in the world.

5 years ago, there were only 20,000 messianic jews today they are 150,000 in Israel. I think that's great because if we are all christian in Palestine and Israel we are going to merge.

We have to get rid of Islam which is the world number one issue today. If you rid the world of Islam, you rid of the major problems in the world.

I salute the american missionaries who are doing a great job in muslim countries. They are very courageous.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50457 Apr 4, 2013
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
How often do proselytizers have to "spread their word" to the same people over and over? I've already heard what they have to say and I'm still not interested.
What I find most annoying about Messianic Jews, is not that they practice Jewish customs (after all, Jesus did), but that they call themselves Jews. Anyone who believes in the divinity of Jesus is no longer a Jew by definition.
It says in the NT, "I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie" It's worse for someone who was born and raised in Judaism to convert out than it is for any other person. They should know better. They have a double dose of thinking they're immortal and probably are the most arrogant
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50458 Apr 4, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, in Saudi Arabia -- you can get the death penalty for "preaching" anything except Islam.
Jews don't preach -- we don't go knocking on people's doors and asking them if who they pray to or how they do it.
Most of us find it offensive and impolite.
When the Messiah comes, the world will know it. Is. 54:3 "For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles..."
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50459 Apr 4, 2013
bloupbloup wrote:
I am a christian arab from Ramallah Palestine and i think that if we convert everyone to christianity we will end all conflicts in the world.
5 years ago, there were only 20,000 messianic jews today they are 150,000 in Israel. I think that's great because if we are all christian in Palestine and Israel we are going to merge.
We have to get rid of Islam which is the world number one issue today. If you rid the world of Islam, you rid of the major problems in the world.
I salute the american missionaries who are doing a great job in muslim countries. They are very courageous.
There will be a 1 world religion that will unite us all but it won't be Christianity, they will be the adversaries. At the end people will either believe in the Hebrew bible or the NT-the doctrine of Satan. Job 31:35 "...my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that my adversary had written a book." Satan means adversary and you've gone from one delusional belief to another. It's going to be Judaism vs. Christianity; good vs. evil; light vs. darkness.

Location hidden

#50460 Apr 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>When the Messiah comes, the world will know it. Is. 54:3 "For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles..."
Earth to Susan:

Rick hasnt been here for a year and a half
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50461 Apr 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Susan:
Rick hasnt been here for a year and a half
Who is Rick, another messiah wannabe?
socci

Mount Vernon, MO

#50462 Apr 4, 2013
uninterested. there are problems all over the world.

Did you know the Rothschilds and other bankers and lawyers are Freemasons?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50463 Apr 4, 2013
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
How often do proselytizers have to "spread their word" to the same people over and over? I've already heard what they have to say and I'm still not interested.
What I find most annoying about Messianic Jews, is not that they practice Jewish customs (after all, Jesus did), but that they call themselves Jews. Anyone who believes in the divinity of Jesus is no longer a Jew by definition.
I agree Barbara. Christianity is idolatry which is expressly forbidden in the Torah. The God of Israel is the living God and the terms Christian and Jewish are mutually exclusive as a matter of choice, not ethnicity.

Location hidden

#50464 Apr 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Rick, another messiah wannabe?
Is this an existential question or a logical question?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50465 Apr 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an existential question or a logical question?
Just a question Beans, that's what I used to call one of my beloved cats of blessed memory!
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#50466 Apr 4, 2013
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50467 Apr 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind? Havent you noticed that the Republicans have been voted out of the office TWICE?
WE use democracy - we are not barbaric Saudis who behead at a whim.
Not quite sure what your grievance is.
Is THAT punishment for bashing for bashing up a country and killing 1 million people?

Is that punishment for getting 10,000 of your own soldiers killed and spending Trillions of Dollars of Hard Cash?

What type of Civilized system is it? The criminals and culprits are free to roam and enjoy at the cost of the country whom they cheated and destroyed?

Democracy must be the most inhuman form of Govt. then, if it lets these crooks simply by "loosing them in the election".

And what choice you have? Replace one set of idiots with another set of Idiots.

GWB the Great did not loose any election for your info, he was rewarded for his "manly courage and stand face to face with Osama and look him in they eyes" with re-election!!

Now you want to sweep all that under the carpet and feel once against as if you have become angels.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50468 Apr 4, 2013
http://www.scribd.com/doc/75606978

The madness that was Iraq War, listen from the Horse' Mouth Now Part-4

Update: The Iraq War Ledger

A Look at the War’s Human, Financial, and Strategic Costs

Matthew Duss and Peter Juul December 2011

18. Strategic costs

A. The foregoing costs could conceivably be justified if the Iraq intervention had improved the United States’ strategic position in the Middle East. But this is clearly not the case.

B. The Iraq war has strengthened anti-U.S. elements and made the position of the United States and its allies more precarious.

C. Empowered Iran in Iraq and region. The Islamic Republic of Iran is the primary strategic beneficiary of the U.S.-led intervention in Iraq. The end of Saddam Hussein’s regime removed Iran’s most-hated enemy (with whom it fought a hugely destructive war in the 1980s) and removed the most significant check on Iran’s regional hegemonic aspirations.

D. Many of Iraq’s key Iraqi Shia Islamist and Kurdish leaders enjoy close ties to Iran, facilitating considerable influence for Iran in the new Iraq.

E. Created terrorist training ground According to the U.K. Maplecroft research group’s most recent index, Iraq is the third-most vulnerable country in the world to terrorism.- 10

F. The years of U.S. occupation in Iraq created not only a rallying call for violent Islamic extremists but also an environment for them to develop, test, and perfect various tactics and techniques.

These tactics and techniques are now shared, both in person and via the Internet, with extremists all over the region and the world, including those fighting U.S . troops in Afghanistan.

G. Loss of international standing. While abuses are perhaps inevitable in any military occupation, the images and stories broadcast from Iraq into the region and around the world have done lasting damage to the United States’ reputation as a supporter of international order and human rights.

H. Gen. David Petraeus has said that the damage done to the United States’ image by Abu Ghraib is permanent, calling it a “nonbiodegradable”- 11 event.

Endnotes:

10 “Newly formed South Sudan joins Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq, and Afghanistan at top of Maplecroft terrorism ranking,” Maplecroft News, August 3, 2011, available at http://maplecroft.com/about/news/terrorism_in... (Last accessed Dec. 1, 2011)

11 Matt Duss,“Petraeus: Damage Done By Abu Ghraib Is Permanent,” ThinkProgress,
April 1, 2010, available at

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2010/04/01

(Contd.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:04 am PST

Bleacher Report11:04AM