Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,257
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50264 Mar 21, 2013
Good night.
ana

London, UK

#50265 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>Regarding the holocaust or the Hashoah....

I think there's much more to that event in history than what meets the eye.

Many of the actual truths and the behind-the-scenes manipulations and the true motives have been censored.....

Well, nature has its own way of paying back - if certain violent men calling themselves "god-inspired" patriarchs could, in the past, shamelessly and unconscientiously indulge in multiple gencocides against those communities who worshipped other gods resulting in the murder of whole populations then natural justice is sure to catch up with the perpetrators of these crimes, or with their future generations or with their co-religionists who think that those genocides of the past were acts of divinity and were as such justified and mind you the whole Tanakh is filled with such acts of extreme barbarism.

There is an indvidual causation or law of karma as well as a collective causation - you reap what you sow.

I have no sympathy for anyone.

Do good, receive good.

As such it's very important to keep gene lines free of distortion by shunning incest and hypogamy and by weeding out serious personality defects where personal uplift is concerned and if succeeding generations have to inherit good instincts, practice good deeds and make wise choices in life if one wishes to remain above crassness, savagery and destruction leading to a bad ending.
I never bought the holocaust into the equation, but again I will repeat I have seen incidents where Jewish people have been misrepresented and vilified

And let's remove God from the equation for a moment

What you said is correct, do good receive good

But sometimes you must do something unpleasant to maybe defend ones self

I think for the progressively positive evolution of man kind to evolve past these flaws which I believe are behaviour associated opposed to always being inherent, we as humans need to reach the realisation that arrogance stifles the humans ability to avoid as you mentioned crassness savagery and destruction I will include greed also.

Lets bring god back into the equation here, the gift from Allah given to mankind through the prophet Mohamed actually encourages such and can divert mankind from such vices

Unfortunately many teach , understand or misrepresent the true messages of Allah and again man is diverting
ana

London, UK

#50266 Mar 21, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>rabbee: you are living in a world of villains, that can only vilify each other. if you are not really true to G-D here in TheTorah, then you are a demonic villain critter.
for i have not yet, met even so much as one person, true to G-D here in this story of ThePhysical Creation again. for the last two Torot times, all of you and your grandmother lied. and you are still the same old liars again, pretending to not be here in TheStory from G-D.
Be quiet
ana

London, UK

#50267 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
QUESTION:

Why were the prophets and patriarchs born in the dark ages? Is it because they themselves were men of great ignorance and had evil personalities as seen in many of their savage life deeds as recorded in scriptures? Is it a case of like attracting like - barbaric prophets being born in the dark ages?
Maybe you should go and ask your father to answer this question for you, I do not see what you intend to gain posing such questions to me......
ana

London, UK

#50268 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Good night.
Good night
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50269 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so let bankers rule the world and imply their laws
Your totally misguided and completely missing the point so ill not even take further notice
rabbee: for six full days, Only G-D is ruling this whole world. and if you see it any different, then it is you who are deluded. and most likely getting the hell and death you deserve from G-D, for your total disbelief.

and for the last day, adam and his mate are both put in charge of the whole world. this is what it says, and this is TheWay it forever is here in TheLiving Torah in TheHappening.

and so you are all getting the hell and death, you all deserve for your disbelief of G-D, here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again. no different than twice before, with all of you and your grandmother of all as chaooah.

G-D is not a liar, and does not give other accountings. that you all fantasize with, you not being here in IT from HaShem G-D just again. G-D'S Story does not change here in IT, no matter how you mentally lie about this in your own fantasizing minds.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50270 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet
rabbee: i do not obey your orders, from the same old devil again. even if i am TheOne this whole demonic world, gave the fake name jesus to. and just like it says, in TheWritten TorahScroll. i have again, been returned here in IT. you have only lost yourself without G-D, here in TheTorah again.
ana

London, UK

#50271 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>rabbee: i do not obey your orders, from the same old devil again. even if i am TheOne this whole demonic world, gave the fake name jesus to. and just like it says, in TheWritten TorahScroll. i have again, been returned here in IT. you have only lost yourself without G-D, here in TheTorah again.
Are your normal ?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50272 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your normal ?
rabbee: well i am not considered normal, with anyone from the devil that's for sure. since being normal in this world today, is being demonic.

since i am, normally from/with G-D. so do you really want, to be called normal, by this normally lying world? in fact is is an indirect honor, to be called adnormal by the devils od today's again.

and i far far much, rather be normal with G-D. than to be called normal, by this demonic world against G-D. so i reject being called, normally a jew, Christian, muslem or other pagan also normally against G-D.

you were all told, i would be here again. and your disbelief of this, won't actually prevent any of it again. how many times have you read this story, about me here in ThePhysical Creation? and still you all do not, believe G-D about it.
ana

London, UK

#50273 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>rabbee: well i am not considered normal, with anyone from the devil that's for sure. since being normal in this world today, is being demonic.

since i am, normally from/with G-D. so do you really want, to be called normal, by this normally lying world? in fact is is an indirect honor, to be called adnormal by the devils od today's again.

and i far far much, rather be normal with G-D. than to be called normal, by this demonic world against G-D. so i reject being called, normally a jew, Christian, muslem or other pagan also normally against G-D.

you were all told, i would be here again. and your disbelief of this, won't actually prevent any of it again. how many times have you read this story, about me here in ThePhysical Creation? and still you all do not, believe G-D about it.
I have no idea who you are or what on earth you are trying to get across
Voluntarist

United States

#50274 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so let bankers rule the world and imply their laws
Your totally misguided and completely missing the point so ill not even take further notice
Give unto Cesar what is Cesar's.

Stop using their private currency.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50275 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who you are or what on earth you are trying to get across
I would be more afraid of you if you did.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50276 Mar 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Give unto Cesar what is Cesar's.
Stop using their private currency.
private is a good descriptor to describe your world.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50277 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

I never bought the holocaust into the equation, but again I will repeat I have seen incidents where Jewish people have been misrepresented and vilified.
Yes, again it is the inexorable law of karma at work.

You can't expect a seriously evil community like the Hebrews/Jews with their diabolical history and massive current clout in influencing world affairs to their benefit to get away with crimes.

So, the vilification at times of the Jews and then arose the persecution of our forefathers at the hands of the Christians in the past and then came in the holocaust.

The law of give and take is at work that neither Hashem nor the ill-gotten money power acquired by the criminal Jewish central bankers' can prevent.

Worse is in store for the Jews.....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50278 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

I have no idea who you are or what on earth you are trying to get across.
Don't meddle with Rabbee the retard.

He's demented - a typical case of madness brought on by generations of sustained inbreeding and satanism that have resulted in his pathetic condition. In due course of time, he'll be silenced by natural justice which works through the law of karma (causation).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50279 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

Lets bring god back into the equation here, the gift from Allah given to mankind through the prophet Mohamed actually encourages such and can divert mankind from such vices.
Allah is a minor being and his agent on earth Muhammad was a most oridnary man with little merit.

Muhammad's mission centered in Arabia was a colossal failure in qualitative terms and it spread more savagery, ignorance and ill-will than anything else.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50280 Mar 21, 2013
ordinary, not oridnary.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50281 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

Unfortunately many teach, understand or misrepresent the true messages of Allah and again man is diverting.
What is the true message of Allah?

Give a few choice examples and let us see whether they're original, profound and helpful.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50282 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe you should go and ask your father to answer this question for you, I do not see what you intend to gain posing such questions to me......
Oh, that question was directed at everyone and to no one in particular.

Here, it is:

QUESTION:

Why were the prophets and patriarchs born in the dark ages? Is it because they themselves were men of great ignorance and had evil personalities as seen in many of their savage life deeds as recorded in scriptures? Is it a case of like attracting like - barbaric prophets being born in the dark ages?

PS: Try answering it.
ana

London, UK

#50283 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that question was directed at everyone and to no one in particular.

Here, it is:

QUESTION:

PS: Try answering it.
Define dark ages please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:06PM