Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,397
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50207 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I juts try to do my duty as a Muslim, whose job is to spread the truth of Islam by whatever means one can.
Spreading Islam by whatever means implies also by war?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#50208 Mar 19, 2013
WHATEVER!!!...The Joe Taxpayer here in America KEEPS getting HIT BELOW THE BELT.. EVERYTIME Foreign Aid is GIVEN to a country that HATES Us!,..ALSO, Allowing ILLEGALS to LIVE here.. and NOT paying for their stay, THEY are actually DEMANDING ..FREEBIES.. Our VETS cannot even get the help they need!"... So, YO..Battle your OWN battles on your OWN Turf!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50209 Mar 19, 2013
please DO not SCREAM, thank YOU
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50210 Mar 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
please DO not SCREAM, thank YOU
rabbee: she has the right to scream rape, when this country is being raped.
SamBee

Winter Garden, FL

#50211 Mar 19, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Orthodox
reformed
Karaite
Messianic
etc
etc
etc
such uneducated people....
Not biblical,such uneducated people.

Location hidden

#50212 Mar 19, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not biblical,such uneducated people.
Bible and all derivative words from that root are not even Hebrew terms.

How educated can you be if you are stuck in the English language?

Location hidden

#50213 Mar 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: she has the right to scream rape, when this country is being raped.
you actually tried to read her post? Why?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50214 Mar 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
you actually tried to read her post? Why?
rabbee: because she is more right, than any of you on this message thread. and I did not try to read it, i actually read and understood it.

and this is remarkable, for any woman. able to make, ung-dly males look stupid. you should all, be embarrassed by her. when a woman is more right, than all the pretend true self-righteous males.

Location hidden

#50215 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: because she is more right, than any of you on this message thread. and I did not try to read it, i actually read and understood it.
and this is remarkable, for any woman. able to make, ung-dly males look stupid. you should all, be embarrassed by her. when a woman is more right, than all the pretend true self-righteous males.
The chick is a loose cannon. She links three issues - vets, illegals, and foreign aid - that have no domestic connection.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50216 Mar 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The chick is a loose cannon. She links three issues - vets, illegals, and foreign aid - that have no domestic connection.
rabbee: they and a lot more, are all domestically inter-connected. i could feed a lot of people, given with the price of just one f-16.

my choice would be to, feed people with G-D first rather than support, their demonic murdering each other. you shall not give nor receive, gifts to or from idolaters.

so first you have to get, your own act straight, with G-D here in TheTorah. and quit supporting that, which G-D does not support. if you ever wish to be rid, of all the pestilence, plague, and famine for not being true to G-D, here in TheTorah. collateral damage, for not being true to G-D, is not acceptable losses.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50217 Mar 19, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Spreading Islam by whatever means implies also by war?
Not "spreading Islam" but telling people about Islam.

Yes also by war if some power is "Stopping preaching of Islam" using force or planning mischief against Islamic state.

But those glorious days are past, now muslims are either defending their countries from aggression or fighting between themselves.

I am talking from Islamic point of view about Jihad.

It was Muslims duty to be "policemen" in the world enforcing Justice, Equity and seeing no one oppresses any one.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50218 Mar 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we have tried to engaged you in discussion--which you have more often than not rejected. You are now in the third or fourth repost from two works. You have invited people to comment on those works. But, when someone has commented you have refused to engage in a discussion. Instead, you have told us that if we didn't agree with the article we should discuss it with the author.
If it is "cut and paste article"....how can I comment on the content part of it?

I do not like long discussion, where there is no purpose behind it.

I want short discussions, where you put a specific query and I give the answer.

Once we have stated our view points, that subject should end.

Many people do not like this type of discussions, for them an interminable discussion lasting hundreds of posts is normal...and in the end, no one learns anything from the other.

They go and start from square one on another thread and / or on the same thread after some gap.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50219 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes also by war if some power is "Stopping preaching of Islam" using force or planning mischief against Islamic state.
But those glorious days are past, now muslims are either defending their countries from aggression or fighting between themselves.
It was Muslims duty to be "policemen" in the world enforcing Justice, Equity and seeing no one oppresses any one.
rabbee: eeslam that has lived by the sword, is now dying by the sword. they have spread only terror, now it is payback. since the idea is to be true to G-D, and not true to organized religions. for if you are not really true to G-D, then all is for not.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50221 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

ROFL.

So, Allah is powerless to prevent the downfall of Islam and Muslims and besides Allah did not show up on the 4 or 5 occasions when the Kaaba and its phallic stone was vanadalized and razed to the ground. Thousands of Qurans have also been torn and shat upon and Allah is no where in sight to deal with the descerators, while his dogs (Muslims) go berserk at the acts of desecration. LOL.

If Muhammad was around today, he'd have been easily trounced in debate by a child of 13, shot dead, beaten with shoes, jailed or locked away in a mental asylum and Allah would be powerless to prevent his most important pimp (Muhammad) from being badly treated as described.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50222 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

And violence and war are also used by Muslims to prevent the spread of other faiths among Muslims, while Muslims fight those who prevent or object to the spread of Islam among the people of other faiths. How unfair.

Muhammad is suffering a hell of a lot in the afterlife for the evil he did and preached or he must be reborn as a pig.

What an evil and brainless man he was.

Location hidden

#50223 Mar 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is "cut and paste article"....how can I comment on the content part of it?
I do not like long discussion, where there is no purpose behind it.
I want short discussions, where you put a specific query and I give the answer.
Once we have stated our view points, that subject should end.
Many people do not like this type of discussions, for them an interminable discussion lasting hundreds of posts is normal...and in the end, no one learns anything from the other.
They go and start from square one on another thread and / or on the same thread after some gap.
We know, you are not in favor of discussion, dissension, or even inquiry. ANd you wonder why no one follows you?

Location hidden

#50224 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: they and a lot more, are all domestically inter-connected. i could feed a lot of people, given with the price of just one f-16.
my choice would be to, feed people with G-D first rather than support, their demonic murdering each other. you shall not give nor receive, gifts to or from idolaters.
so first you have to get, your own act straight, with G-D here in TheTorah. and quit supporting that, which G-D does not support. if you ever wish to be rid, of all the pestilence, plague, and famine for not being true to G-D, here in TheTorah. collateral damage, for not being true to G-D, is not acceptable losses.
But she didnt say anything about defense. Only foreign aid - which is a pittance of our national budget.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50225 Mar 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But she didnt say anything about defense. Only foreign aid - which is a pittance of our national budget.
rabbee: not supplying your enemies with weapons, is a smart defense. and giving to you enemies, the truth of G-D is even a smarter defense. why build up the enemies castle for them, while your is in disrepair?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50226 Mar 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

We know, you are not in favor of discussion, dissension, or even inquiry. ANd you wonder why no one follows you?
And are you open-minded and unbiased? LOL.

Who follows you except the foolish, braindead and fanatical observant Jews on this thread.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50230 Mar 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those so called glorious days were the days when Muslims attacked other nations with the only purpose to convert other people, though no one attacked them.

Each man killed in the name of Islam, or any other religion, reveal us how powerless is the god you believe in.

Seeing no one oppresses anyone? That is what Muslims have been doing, oppressing much people as they can 'till these days.

You have the right to preach your idiotic cult but don't pretend the world has to convert to your barbaric, primitive and ridiculous religion.

Since you miss the "glorious days" then you are worth to be called a Muslim animal along with bmz and Alex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Thu I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Wed Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 5 Yes 11
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos