Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,234)

Showing posts 44,661 - 44,680 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Jim wrote:
you can read true stories of true orthodox jews becoming followers and born again believers, many , many, and unlike Christians gentiles, they sometime cast them out of the family, and many more I hope come to know Yoshua the king of the jews, he is the sweetest and dearest friend, I have truly ever know, I hope he can draw all people to him, but many s heart will turn cold, god bless you
Ans.

Please feed me as many True Stories of True Orthodox Jews of being born again, I have ears to listen to them.

But please also tell me, how many of these Born again Jews converted to Christianity live in Isreal.

And the persons controlling Isreal, how many of them are born again?

I think it is only your "childish wish" that when these "hardened Jews" will see Jesus in his second coming, they would fall on their knees in front of him, kissing his hands and feet.

There is no end to your delusion, and you are entitled to your delusion, it is your birth right.

PS:

What is really happening, is that when President of USA , "requests" the Jewish / Zionist state of Israel, to abide by UN resolutions on Palestine and stop building new housing colonies on Arab lands…

His request is met with abuses and personal insults to the US President and he has to keep quite to please the Jewish / Zionist Lobby.

And "simpletons" like you think that Jews would turn to wooly lambs by the time Jesus returns.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

PS 2:

And more Christians have converted to Islam than those Orthodox Jews have been "born-again"?

It is just your wishful thinking that Jesus would have anything to do with this Atheistic Materialistic, Zionist state which you call as Isreal and which is controlled by Ashkenazi Jews. And if you think that these "hardened Jews" (whose hands are dripping with the bloods of innocent Palestinians) would fall on their knees, seeing Jesus coming on his second coming.... you are living under delusion.

A very big delusion.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Dont forget to ask for the happy ending.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
PS 2:
And more Christians have converted to Islam than those Orthodox Jews have been "born-again"?
It is just your wishful thinking that Jesus would have anything to do with this Atheistic Materialistic, Zionist state which you call as Isreal and which is controlled by Ashkenazi Jews. And if you think that these "hardened Jews" (whose hands are dripping with the bloods of innocent Palestinians) would fall on their knees, seeing Jesus coming on his second coming.... you are living under delusion.
A very big delusion.
These days Israel is administered by as many Sephardic and Mizrachi Jews as Ashkenazic. And being that those Sephards and Mizrachis originate from Arab countries, many of them are MORE right wing and rigid on religious and political issues than their Ashkenazic brethern.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

JOEL wrote:
"Sexual intercourse is masturbation inside a woman."
- OSHO
ROFL
I fail to understand why this is a bad thing.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
These days Israel is administered by as many Sephardic and Mizrachi Jews as Ashkenazic. And being that those Sephards and Mizrachis originate from Arab countries, many of them are MORE right wing and rigid on religious and political issues than their Ashkenazic brethern.
You could be right, Ashkenazi Jews would allow some one who are "better" than them.!!

So the future of Isreal is "very bright"!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

MAAT wrote:
MUQ has the same grudge Christians have.
They both can't keep their authority (claimed to create an empire)without the Hebrew book.

Tribes are even created using the the torah!

But MUQ you are really shaitaning: badmouthing jews here and Christians in who's Allah.
I'm just waiting to see how low you will go or rather end after your brain has absorbed the entire spurious Barnabas phantasy. And the gall various Christians are spewing seems to have a detrimental effect too.
So scapegoat again.
Ans.

01. I am not bad mouthing Jews , I am telling their history as recorded in their own scriptures.

How Jews dealt with early Christians and how Christians paid back to them later is also recorded in the books of history.

What troubles Jews gave to our prophet and how he dealt with them is also properly recorded in Islamic books.

And the way Muslims dealt with Jews in general for past 1300 years is also available in books of history.

And what Jews did to these Palestinians for past 60 years , we have an eyewitness account of that.

How can you say I am bad mouthing Jews?

It has become a "fashion" in Western countries, not to tell facts about Jews and always support their every action.

This is a sickness, when some one says some truth about Jews….they start condemning his as Anti Semite and bad mouthing Jews.

You should always be on the side of truth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I fail to understand why this is a bad thing.
I didn't say it's a bad thing.

His definition of the act is hilarious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be right, Ashkenazi Jews would allow some one who are "better" than them.!!
So the future of Isreal is "very bright"!!
That comment made no sense what so ever.

want to try again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it's a bad thing.
His definition of the act is hilarious.
But its sad that you have to emote on his description. If you ever had real sex you would be able to provide your own description.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

TRUTH, CAUSATION, RELIGIOUS DISCORD & UNIFICATION:

Always side with the truth - typed dear MUQ, the fanatic.

1) What is truth?

2) Truth within space-time where division, clash of the opposites, partial truths and dualism prevail is hard to define since the cause-effect chain stretches back beyond one or two superficial causes. It's a circle within a circle and gets confusing as one probes deeper.

4) If the Christians violently paid back the Jews for the persecution of the early Christians and for the crucifixion of Jesus, then, it can be equally claimed by the Jews that Jesus sought to disprupt their millennia-old culture and beliefs and so he was reviled and the proselytizing early Christians were also pushed aside forcefully for their rabid beliefs. This could account for Jewish opposition to Christianity in the times of Jesus and early post-Jesus era.

5) Besides, Jesus was no prince of peace as he openly advocated division in society and family, insisted that his teachings were the only ones that mattered which all should accept and called for the murder of his opponents.

6) Similarly, the Hebrew patriarchs fought against the followers of other gods and were attacked in turn and the result was genocides and bloodshed.

7) Muhammad would permit his useful idiots (followers) to spread his mumbo jumbo teachings among the Jews and others and insisted that everyone should accept him as the last prophet and his version of faith as the culmination of the previous versions and he would also view unfavorably any evangelical attempts made by the believers of other faiths among Muslims and calling this "mischief" in Muslim lands he would grant permission for jihad in which over the centuries millions have been killed in the name of juvenile creationist teachings and puerile rituals and till today the plight of non-Muslims in Islamic nations is pitiable.

8) So, we discover that getting at the whole and undiluted truth within the divisions of space-time is a formidable and an impossible task that ends up with a partial view, a modified aspect of a partial truth or a fragmentation of the real thing and as such this melee of clashing parts with their innate limitations or imperfections can only be resolved when each of the fragments and opposites and dualisms is put in its rightful place like assembling in correct order the varied pieces in a jigsaw puzzle so that instead of opposition and fragmentation the bits complement each other to form a complete and a harmonious picture the effect of which results as a superior condition of consciousness and energy with higher laws other than any of the fragments that pass off as truth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

But its sad that you have to emote on his description. If you ever had real sex you would be able to provide your own description.
Ok, Papa.

I stand corrected as I have no practical experience of the sexual act.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

How to get from the divisive lower causation to the unified higher causation and beyond all causation to the absolute undifferentiated poise in consciousness, energy and matter is the great purpose of human existence.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Religions and sciences remain confined within the divisive lower causation and as such none of the religions and sciences teach truth in its unified and absolute forms.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

HUGH,

You said you love me, right?

I am not interested in that kind of love and advise you to tuck your love for me into your pants. I have no need for it.

Ok, dear mon, did you get it?

Why aren't you online these days?

I guess he's busy making two ends meet by working odd jobs in fast food kitchens and malls. He needs every penny since he claims to have a large family, a run-down house that urgently needs repairs and has to repay a huge debt.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

the effect of which IS a superior condition of consciousness and energy with higher laws other than any of the fragments that pass off as truth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

RELIGARE - TO BIND TO PETTINESS:

1) Surprising, the word "religion" from the Latin "religare" which means to tie, to fasten, to bind or to unite of the individual to God has been the cause of unrest, hatred and murder. This negative aspect of religion manifests sooner or later on account of the partial truths preached by the various religions with each faith picking up a fragment and claiming its scripture, God and prophet superior and absolute.

2) So, when, religions face each other, they clash and oppose since it's in the very nature of each fragment to compete with the others for supremacy and to create an illusion of perfection to its brainwashed and braindead followers.

3) Actually, religion limits one's innate capacity by tying one to a petty being which is one of the numerous beings that go by the name God or G-d and as such each being reveals to its specific set of followers its own version of its innate truth and so we see differences in name, form, beliefs, aims and rituals with the result being constant strife and the acquisition of a petty tribal identity and a contraction of the believer's consciousness and force fields.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

CONCLUSION:

Each petty being that styles itself God or G-d reveals to its specific set of followers its own version of its innate truth and so we see differences in name, form, beliefs, aims and rituals with the result being constant strife and the acquisition of a petty tribal identity and a contraction of the believer's consciousness and force fields.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rise beyond the particulars to the universals and from the universals to the absolute.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I am going to the Shamiana, the coffee shop in the Taj, to meet friends. Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,661 - 44,680 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••