Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,105
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49662 Feb 26, 2013
JOEL wrote:
REPLY TO FRIJOLES:
FRIJOLES: Could a very smart but undereducated person perform well on them (entrance tests)?
So, not to dismiss out of hand your strong personal achievements, the fact is that one needs not only a decent schooling but probably supplemental coaching as well to perform adequately. Which makes the testing and the resultant opportunities not solely merit based, but class based as well.

TO me that sounds a lot like our American SAT system but on steroids...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49664 Feb 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

So, not to dismiss out of hand your strong personal achievements, the fact is that one needs not only a decent schooling but probably supplemental coaching as well to perform adequately. Which makes the testing and the resultant opportunities not solely merit based, but class based as well.

Yes, original thinking comes in much later and is the preserve of just a few people with inborn genius for whom formal education holds little value.

IIT JEE needs a systematic approach and great test taking skills for success.

I appeared for both the SAT I and II in Grade 12 without preparation but was a bit ill on the morning of the standardized tests mailed from Princeton and underperfomed. Before the IIT JEE the SAT is childish. So, are the GRE and GMAT.

IIT JEE is seriously flawed and fails to take into account true aptitude. Those opting for engineering at the IITs are colossal failures as they lack the natural aptitude for hands-on engineering and innovation/inevtions and are merely book smart.

In retrospect, all those years appear immature and a waste in many ways.

The supramental yoga has really opened me up to the true knowledge and realizations and despite quitting the yoga due to life-threatening attacks the yogic experiences are spontaneously continuing. Let's see for how long.

Anyway, it's 3:30 am here.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49665 Feb 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

But in 2011 you told to Buford that you passed the IIT JEE with a very high score without being prepared, while now you are admitting you were trained since grade 9.

What a story teller you are.

LOL
This is my post to HUGH on IIT JEE and SAT exams on July 15, 2011.

Post # 89038, Page 4237, WHI IS ALLAH THREAD:

NOTE:

Damien Chang is a Chinese settled in Jamaica. LOL.

Had he scored say even 60 on 100 in the IIT JEE, the world's toughest entrance exam for high school students to engineering and pure science colleges, it would have been an academic achievement.

It would have been an even bigger academic achievement had Chang bagged a gold or a silver medal at the International Math, Physics, Chemistry or Biology Olympiads.

Getting a perfect score in elementary tests like the SAT I and II, GMAT or GRE is not so difficult and we read reports of Indian students who have cracked the SAT, GMAT and GRE.

After high school, I had scored 2360 on 2400 in the SAT without any previous preparation and would have done much better had I been well since I remember that I was feverish and was shivering all throughout the exam. I don't consider my high score a feat worth talking about. I did not go to the US since I got admitted to a top Indian program here.

The doctoral programs in engineering, math and pure science in the best US universities are crammed with bright Indian and Chinese students who take away most of the top honors.

PS:

SC,

If you have some shame, apologize to me by falsely accusing me of twisting facts, You're always doing this, Mr Jealousy and Inferiority Complex. You have a destructive and a criminal mind. Typical Italian.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49666 Feb 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA:

Post # 89038, Page 4237, WHO IS ALLAH THREAD:

NOTE:

Had he scored say even 60 on 100 in the IIT JEE, the world's toughest entrance exam for high school students to engineering and pure science colleges, it would have been an academic achievement.

It would have been an even bigger academic achievement had Chang bagged a gold or a silver medal at the International Math, Physics, Chemistry or Biology Olympiads.

Getting a perfect score in elementary tests like the SAT I and II, GMAT or GRE is not so difficult and we read reports of Indian students who have cracked the SAT, GMAT and GRE.

After high school, I had scored 2360 on 2400 in the SAT without any previous preparation and would have done much better had I been well since I remember that I was feverish and was shivering all throughout the exam. I don't consider my high score a feat worth talking about. I did not go to the US since I got admitted to a top Indian program here.

The doctoral programs in engineering, math and pure science in the best US universities are crammed with bright Indian and Chinese students who take away most of the top honors.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49667 Feb 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

PAPA,

PLease wish me well.

I did the right thing in cutting ties with my master on account of the recurring life-threatening attacks with the Dec 2012 attacks being the worst and with no help from him I was compelled to quit.

I am feeling lonely and scared in some ways....

Please wish me well.
Eric

Hoffman Estates, IL

#49668 Feb 26, 2013
So, Joel, the answer is that the lower socio-economic class will not be admitted because they do not have the resources to prepare for the exam.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49669 Feb 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
So, Joel, the answer is that the lower socio-economic class will not be admitted because they do not have the resources to prepare for the exam.
Not necessarily.

There are several charitable institutions that offer free coaching to students from the economically weaker sections of society but in most cases they fail to make the grade at the IIT JEE and other entrances.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49670 Feb 26, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Post # 89038, Page 4237, WHI IS ALLAH THREAD:
NOTE:
PS:
SC,
If you have some shame, apologize to me by falsely accusing me of twisting facts, You're always doing this, Mr Jealousy and Inferiority Complex. You have a destructive and a criminal mind. Typical Italian.
Thanks to highlight that, now I'm getting more closer to what's your occupation/job is, since I never believed you you are a jobless millionaire.

You are really a mr Simpleton.

Location hidden

#49671 Feb 26, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
PAPA,
PLease wish me well.
I did the right thing in cutting ties with my master on account of the recurring life-threatening attacks with the Dec 2012 attacks being the worst and with no help from him I was compelled to quit.
I am feeling lonely and scared in some ways....
Please wish me well.
I wish you well

Location hidden

#49672 Feb 26, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, original thinking comes in much later and is the preserve of just a few people with inborn genius for whom formal education holds little value.
IIT JEE needs a systematic approach and great test taking skills for success.
I appeared for both the SAT I and II in Grade 12 without preparation but was a bit ill on the morning of the standardized tests mailed from Princeton and underperfomed. Before the IIT JEE the SAT is childish. So, are the GRE and GMAT.
IIT JEE is seriously flawed and fails to take into account true aptitude. Those opting for engineering at the IITs are colossal failures as they lack the natural aptitude for hands-on engineering and innovation/inevtions and are merely book smart.
In retrospect, all those years appear immature and a waste in many ways.
The supramental yoga has really opened me up to the true knowledge and realizations and despite quitting the yoga due to life-threatening attacks the yogic experiences are spontaneously continuing. Let's see for how long.
Anyway, it's 3:30 am here.
Years ago I took the GRE and I thought it was one of the most useless experiences I had ever had. It was like the SAT except for grownups - that segment of the society who absolutely have nothing but contempt for the SAT but are forced to do it again, kind of.

That said, I enjoyed grad school immensely because it allowed me to think and not worry about studying for the sake of grades/passing courses.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49673 Feb 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I wish you well
Thank you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49674 Feb 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

That said, I enjoyed grad school immensely because it allowed me to think and not worry about studying for the sake of grades/passing courses.
Glad to know that.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49676 Feb 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Allah is the same as YHWH of Jews and God of Christians
you have failed, to prove that. the fact that muslems are violently opposing the jews and christians, says they are not the same g-ds.

neither the jews or muslems of today, are worshiping the same G-D as Moshe did and does. violence and argument, are the result of differing g-ds.

if the christians, jews and muslems all worshiped the same G-D, there would be no disagreements. there would be, no war, hostility, disease, or other malady between us.

if you even so much as oppose me, then we do not worship the same G-D or g-d/s. all internal and external strife, are the results of false g-d's. GanEden is the result, of worshiping ONE G-D here in TheTorah actually happening again.

face the fact, that jews, christians, and muslems, are all worshiping the wrong g-ds today. for not even one of you, are worshiping TheG-D of TheTorah, actually here in IT again. there is no such thing, as an only true church, synagogue or other religion today.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49678 Feb 27, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I'm telling you point-blank that most Indians cannot be considered civilized or intelligent or human and the effect of the plummet from the highest degree of culture attained to in the distant past has been so unsettling that the rampant degradation visible in most places here is shocking - apathy, exploitation, corruption, unhygiene, noise, crowds, pollution, garbage mounds, jostling, slums, beggars, rapes, murders, screaming, spitting, defecating/urinating in the open, mistreating menial helpers, discrimination against women, religious superstitions, religious and casteist fanaticism, communal hatred and the like. Thankfully, I am away from the filthy reality that is Modern India as seen in 99.99% parts of the nation.
Elevate your fellowmen and women via yoga.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49679 Feb 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Elevate your fellowmen and women via yoga.
How?

Just like that?

People have to have the inner capacity to receive and retain the Higher Force it is sent to them.

If a yogi directs a Force at you, will you be able to receive and retain it? No. This is because you lack the inner fitness.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49680 Feb 27, 2013
^

People have to have the inner capacity to receive and retain the Higher Force WHEN it is sent to them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49681 Feb 27, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How?
Just like that?
People have to have the inner capacity to receive and retain the Higher Force it is sent to them.
If a yogi directs a Force at you, will you be able to receive and retain it? No. This is because you lack the inner fitness.
Joel---If a yogi directs a Force at you, will you be able to receive and retain it? No.

HughBe--- Correct.

Joel--This is because you lack the inner fitness.

HughBe--- WRONG. It is because the force within me is greater than their force.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49682 Feb 27, 2013
Joel dear, see you later as I must go now.

Location hidden

#49683 Feb 27, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How?
Just like that?
Doesnt seem too difficult to attain

http://www.innerfitness.com/

I think they even take PayPal
SIXTH COLUMN

Bradenton, FL

#49684 Feb 27, 2013
DALSIMER 5 column wrote:
Christianity is best represented by Quakers , some Methodists and some others who pursue peace,,,,,,,,,, Pat Robertson , John Hagee and Dick Cheney are war mongers and psuedo-chrstians that demand Armageddon ..........the Rapture Wingnutz fund traitors like jon pollard , Grinch Gotlieb , Erhard Milch Tevlow and Aldrich Ames Dalsimer of the JDL WINGNUT MILITIA and AIPAC.
..........watch out for the JDL Wolfpacks with TENN Tag C32 39X and florida tags BAL Y35 and 668 PCK....... See BY WAY OF DECEPTION.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area 19 hr Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs