Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,988
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#49515 Feb 23, 2013
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-64C

7. Why Jews of BANI QURAIZAH were made an example:

Every one knows that the seriousness of crime increases many fold depending upon the prevailing situation. Leaking of secrets to the enemy nation is a crime no doubt, but its seriousness increases upon if we are at peace or at war.

During peace days the criminal might get away with lesser punishment, but during war times when the lives of many soldiers and security of nation is at stake, such crimes are punished very seriously and swiftly. Many times summary trails and field trails are held and the guilty are handed death penalty and no one complains.

8. The Crime of BANI QURAIZAH:

a. In the year 5 H, the Jews of BANI NADHEER who were expelled from Madina and had taken shelter with the Jews of KHAIBAR instigated pagans of Makkah and all major tribes of Arabia to attack Medina in full force.

b. Accordingly a big force of 10,000 to 12,000 warriors consisting of Pagans of Makkah and many tribes from different parts of Arabia came to attack Madina to close the chapter of Islam 'for once and all'.

c. The news of preparation and march of enemy in such large numbers reached to prophet and he called for a council to suggest the way to respond to this challenge. It was first time in the history of Arabia that such a large force was gathered to attack one city.

d. Muslims in Madina were no match for such large enemy force, so it was not advisable to meet the enemy army in open warfare, a defensive war was what was suggested by the companions of the prophet.

e. In that council SALMAN who was from Persia, told that in Persia, when a large army attacks any city, the inhabitants of that city dig a trench to keep the enemy at bay. And this is the way which he suggested in this case also.

f. Prophet liked this idea and since the location of Madina was such that it was protected from the three sides with 'black volcanic rocks' thru which no army could pass and it was only from one direction, which was open and it was in that direction that the trench was to be dig.

g. When measured, it was close to 1.5 Kilometer in length and prophet made 10 teams and each team was to dig 150 meters. It was a hard job and every Muslim in Madina (including prophet himself) participated in the digging of trench. Since it was the first time in Arabia that such a technique was used, the battle itself was named as 'battle of Trench'.

h. The trench was dug in a hurry, it was three to four yards in depth and slightly more in width (so it could not be cleared by horse jump, or some one pole vaulting). At some places due to rocky condition, the width was not that much, so these locations were guarded by keeping a close human watch.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/122191862

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49517 Feb 24, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
“I’ve asked serious questions, serious
constitutional questions,” Paul said.
“I’ve gotten zero response. And that is
sort of the way this administration is
treating Congress. The Senate has the
right to advise and consent and
approve nominees. I’ve not got one
word of response from the
administration on this.”
Not to cast aspersions on his point, but the fact that he has allegedly gotten no response from the administration should not be surprising. The guy is a nut case and should be handled as appropriately as so.
Eric

Hoffman Estates, IL

#49518 Feb 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>.
Happy Purim!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49519 Feb 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not an inkling about the supramental or of any supraphysical force.
Your logic is based on an outright denial of the supramental and of every supraphysical force. So, you're not in a position to comment. Why, even where math, physics, chem or logic are concerned, you come across as poorly informed. What I mean is that your stand is based on ignorance about the true nature of things.
There are certain facets of the earth's resistance that I have just discovered and may share that with you in the near future....
I think it's beyond my ex-master to fix the supramental force in the earth consciousness in view of the tremendous resistance of matter and the stiff opposition of the adverse vital forces.
Well, he still has time to do the needful but I doubt if he can do it otherwise it would have been done by now....anyway, I am giving him the benefit of doubt. He possessed tremendous yogic powers but the question is whethere he's powerful enough to bring in the supramental age. That's all.
But, if he fails, someone more powerful than him will complete the task in the future so that the evolution of consciousness moves ahead to usher in the supramental epoch.
If the supramental epoch does not unfurl in the earth nature all hell will soon be let loose and there are certain human elements who're the agents of the adverse vital force who're willing to go to any extreme to instal the satanic vital age on earth.
So, I can say that the supramental can till now be achieved individually or an individual basis but it has not been established in the earth nature on a permanent basis.
It was clear that your master did not exist in first instance, but also it was also quite clear from all the many datations you given about the coming Armageddon, you were making things up, and in order to be believed by anyone you said you taken the infos, from your almighty omniscient master, other masters close to its level, and their powerful disciples. You also said you had a brief vision of what will happen then...

Never happened anything in 2011, 2012 and 2013 (all datations of your Armageddon).

The people you talk to are averagely of 30-60 years old. In order to be believed you should not display a logic of an elemantary school kid.

As far as I know we have never discussed Math and Chem. You sound like a broken record repeating to anyone the same thing.

We have only discussed about certain things in Physics and Biology. But even there I noted you were unable to get the points, pretty ignorant, and worst you were answering by copying and pasting from Internet mainly from WIKI.

As soon as I realized that I decided to stop corrisponding with you, but I guess my decision was taken from you as a sign of defeat...

I have seen your exchange between you and Frijoles, in Chem but I decided to be out of it, as I know yet you are a waste of time who try to inpress or challenge others, but at the end of the day you are pretty ignorant and both your English and Math didn't explain any difference between Eh and pE, you have just described them.

Picking books up and write some stuff here doesn't make you an expert, especially if you are not familiar with those things. You easily went off the topic.

I can say something about Rachel, but this time I'll let you talk, I don't mind.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49521 Feb 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Purim!
No more hamentaschens, please. At least not the prune ones.

Happy Purim!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49522 Feb 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

It was clear that your master did not exist
My ex-Master lives in the Indian state of Orissa.

Anyway, why do you think my ex-Master does not exist?

How do you know that he does not exist?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49523 Feb 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

As far as I know we have never discussed Math and Chem.
LOL.

You got the question on elementary Math regarding the number of chocolates wrong and I pointed that out to you.

Anyway, that's not important.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49524 Feb 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

We have only discussed about certain things in Physics and Biology.

both your English and Math didn't explain any difference between Eh and pE, you have just described them.

Picking books up and write some stuff here doesn't make you an expert.
LOL.

Do you think that you have the intellectual capacity to clear the IIT JEE (Indian Institutes' of Technology Joint Entrance Exam) even at the ripe age of 40 or whatever age you are, dear "Scholar"?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49525 Feb 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

I can say something about Rachel, but this time I'll let you talk, I don't mind.
Oh dear, Rachel, too, does not exist like my ex-Master, Subhash Chandra Bose, Barfani Baba, the supramental plane of consciousness and so on.

You're OMNISCIENT, dear "Scholar"!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49526 Feb 24, 2013
STEFANNO COLONNA:

Please don't bother replying to any of my replies to your posts since I am not interested in debating you or anyone else for the matter on any ordinary issue like the current points that you've raised in your posts that reeks of inferiority, jealousy, childishness and low intelligence.

If you can refrain from replying, it'll be good, otherwise I'll have to stoop down to your level to answer you and the debate will never end since it concerns the existence of people like my ex-master and others who you don't personally know. So, it'll be inane to get into a senseless argument over that.

If you wish to debate me on some intelligent subject, I may agree, time and inclination permitting, and provided you don't drag me down to the level of crass materialism by demanding gross physical proofs of consciousnes, trance states, Krishna, Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, supramental processes, sentience, mind, vital and the like.

That would be too retarded.

So, I leave the decision to you.

Ok, then.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49528 Feb 24, 2013
ALLAH'S EXTRA-COSMIC ABODE & CAUSATION:

If Allah lives beyond the universe without there existing a causal link between Allah's extra-cosmic abode and the universe then how did Muhammad during the Meraj reach the abode of Allah since obviously to reach Allah's extra-cosmic abode one would need a causal connection or a bridge to enter the extra-cosmic abode of Allah?

So, how is this difficulty resolved?

Was the Meraj of Muhammad a physical journey or an ascent in consciousness?

Location hidden

#49529 Feb 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
My ex-Master lives in the Indian state of Orissa.
Anyway, why do you think my ex-Master does not exist?
How do you know that he does not exist?
I have explained it lots of times, why this almighty and omniscient being cannot exist by finding absurdities in your fancy stories. You either have a short memory or suffer of alzheimer.

Location hidden

#49530 Feb 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You got the question on elementary Math regarding the number of chocolates wrong and I pointed that out to you.
Anyway, that's not important.
So you gave me right we have never discussed Math.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49531 Feb 24, 2013
(smiles smiles amiles)

Location hidden

#49532 Feb 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Do you think that you have the intellectual capacity to clear the IIT JEE (Indian Institutes' of Technology Joint Entrance Exam) even at the ripe age of 40 or whatever age you are, dear "Scholar"?
(smiles)
Can I answer to something that I don't know? Only with that question you have exposed your intelligence and logic for what they are... very low.

You have overestimated yourself too much.

I recollect few days ago you said MUQ graduated from an university equivalent to IIT. Well, if MUQ is the outcome of that environment then bother me.

So you say you know whether or not Muhammad and the Nazarene were vegetarians but have no idea of my age? LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49533 Feb 24, 2013
JESUS & VEDANTA:

There exist many parallels between the teachings of Jesus and the Vedas and at times one sees direct lift-offs from Vedic literature in the NT - this is because Jesus preached a lot of Vedantic monism.

In the Quran, too, one finds a few direct verses taken from the Upanishads.

Now, there are 2 ways of answering the above remark about Jesus and his nondual Vedantic expositions:

1) Jesus lived in India as a youth and picked up Vedanta from the Indian sages, or

2) Jesus did not visit India but being a yogi his mystical experiences tallied with the mystical experiences of the Indian sages and so it should come as no surprise that many of Jesus' deeper teachings correspond to the nondual expositions of the Vedanta.

PS:

Yogic experience reveals that Jesus lived in India as a youth and returned to India after the crucifixion and quit his body at the age of 80 or so. His mortal remains lie interred in Roza Bal in Kashmir.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49534 Feb 24, 2013
Nondualism is flawed in its highest reach.

Location hidden

#49535 Feb 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, Rachel, too, does not exist like my ex-Master, Subhash Chandra Bose, Barfani Baba, the supramental plane of consciousness and so on.
You're OMNISCIENT, dear "Scholar"!
Did I say Rachel don't exist?

Rachel exists but she's not your GF. Yet in the past I have pointed out the contradictions of your story about her, plus I knew new things that go against your story.

But as I said I don't mind your fancy story with her.

Chandra Bose the failed saviour with fascist inclination died long time ago, he's immortal and powerful only in your mind.

Barfani Baba? Never heard this name before and so it's impossible I said he does not exist. You accused me of something I never said. I guess another quality that made you a yogi. This Barfani is a new recruited in the "invincible" team...

Location hidden

#49536 Feb 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
STEFANNO COLONNA:
If you wish to debate me on some intelligent subject, I may agree, time and inclination permitting, and provided you don't drag me down to the level of crass materialism by demanding gross physical proofs of consciousnes, trance states, Krishna, Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, supramental processes, sentience, mind, vital and the like.
That would be too retarded.
So, I leave the decision to you.
Ok, then.
I did not demand physical proof of the things you listed, expect two or three but only in particular circumstances.

Actually I don't wish to discuss with you on any matter since I know for sure you will drag me down to the level of your indian macumba, known as Joel Pastakia's mumbo jumbo.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49537 Feb 24, 2013
(smiles smiles smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:47PM