Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
44,401 - 44,420 of 68,417 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Observant city Jews are set to celebrate Purim.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Atheist wrote:
01. Didn't Mohammad use his newly created religion to kill all the Jews in the region and take over their property, woman, and history??

02. Dont you believe Jews rule the world now with everything else you believe???

Jews don't want to rule the world they just want a tiny piece of land and to be left in peace.

03. Yes if the Jews would have joined Islam instead of being slaughtered they could have invaded the region killing millions, taking millions more as slaves and controlling Palestine. so basically become today's Muslims. Thank you but no thanks.

04. Jews are not a race but are from many races.

What records do you speak of???
Islamic texts make it clear that the Koran was not written down at the time and the leaders used to memorize it. Since many died during battle without writing their part down it was lost. So your So called religious text and not even complete in the first place.

05. Too kind hearted thanks you made me laugh. Have you read the Hadith and the history of your so called prophet?

06. You call Jews racist and then praise the cleansing of Jews from Medina. You sound like a typical evil Muslim trying to justify genocide against a people in name of god.
Ans.

01. Our prophet "did not kill" all Jews in Madina or any where else. Two Jewish Tribes living in Madina were asked to leave when they violated their treaties. The third met their fate as we showed for their act of treachery at the most difficult period of new religion.

02. How can Jews rule the world, with their so little numbers. They are trying to rule the world thru "proxy" by brainwashing people in US and Europe which their control on Media and their Financial institutions.

This bubble would also burst one day when these nations realize that what "suckers" they were taken by these jews.

Now in their Anti Islamic phase both Jews and Christians have united against islam and Muslims.

02A. I know Jews want that "little piece of Land and be left alone"….that was the "perpetual carrot" that was hung in front of them.

And how many crimes and killings they did to "stick to that little piece of land"? But they could not take hold of that in past and they would not be able to do it now.

First thing to build up a nation is that you have Truth, Justice and Equity on your side. And Jews lack all these.

03. Jews are no averse to killing as records of Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon showed. Why should they turn back from the paths of their "Greats"? Did not Jews "conquered" Palestine first time by killing Millions, have they become "cowards now"?

04. Most Jews are descendents of Jacob (what they claim any how). Very few from other races entered Jewish religion. As for Islam, Arabs constitute less than 20 % of all Muslims in the world, rest 80 % are Non Arabs.

4A. So you think Quran is not preserved because it was "not written down" during the time of prophet? What about Jewish scriptures?

They were written infront of Moses? What happened to those written records? What have you these days?

05. Yes I have read Hadith and story of life of our prophet and it tells us that "total number of casualties (on both side) during ten years of warfare of our prophet do not even reach 1000.

Out of which 400 deaths were in the case of BANI QURAIZAH, otherwise the count would have been much less.

06. Why only we, "every one" in the world calls Jews as racist and we do not gloat that were removed from Madina. Any Jew who accepted Islam became honored member of Islamic brotherhood.

But the lying, treacherous and rebellious Jews were removed from Madina were declared "unworthy" of living in the Holy city of Madina, which was now "The City of Prophet". Second holiest site for Billions of Muslim all over the globe.

How could these jews fit in the picture?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-64B

C. Joshua and use of Jewish laws of War:

Joshua used this law of war many times during his campaigns as we read in the fall of Jericho "They devoted the city to Lord and destroyed with the Sword every living thing in it- men and women- young and old, cattle sheep and donkey" (what was the crime of these poor animals?– MUQ)

And the example of Jericho is not a lone incident in the life of Joshua. In fact most of the book is filled with the heroics of Joshua and his people and how many of the enemies they killed.

If you add altogether, it would be close to a Million humans that were killed during the battles of Joshua and enemies of Israel.

And them compare it with a figure of 1000 during the time of our prophet. Who was a more 'peaceful warrior"?

D. David and the use of Jewish Laws of War:

At least three or four centuries separate the times of Joshua and that of David… but we find the same fighting Jew spirit in David and he used the 'Jewish law of war' on many occasions.

His fights against his enemies are sufficient evidence that he used this law of war against his enemies on many occasions (the details can be seen in the book of 2 Samuel, about David and all the battles he fought against his enemies, and all his actions had the approval.

Therefore it is evident that Jews were using the provisions of this Law of War for many centuries against their enemies and were well aware of it.

6. These Laws were for Enemies of Jews and not intended for Jews:

This is a plea which many people take, that these laws were for Non Jews and not for Jews themselves. Well every conqueror makes law that are suited to them, but they should be ready to face the music should the situations be reversed.

Did they not listen to advice of Jesus which says that you will be judged by the standards by which you judge others.

So No Jew should complain if the Jewish Laws of war are executed on themselves. The Payback times also comes from time to time.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

SS wrote:
Of course I am stuck with it, you lunatic. Either your little prophet was a Holy and a Pious man, as you proclaim he was, or he was not one. That is the crux of the situation. ou brought the thighing up, I didn't, and that is telling. It shows you, a knuckle-dragging ape who would emulate a child-molester, has the capacity of a soul, which is ironic, since child-molestation and under-age marriage and child-rape is so rampant throughout the Muslim world to begin with. But I digress. Perhaps you mis-understand the meaning of the word Pious or the word holy.....Would you like yourself a little 9-year old child-bride? Let's hear you equivicate some more and dis-regard the question.
Ans.

So according to you the "only criterion" for a True prophet of God is that his wife should be of his own age group?

I do not know from where you got this criterion and in which book it is mentioned.

But since you got it "house made"…. Just check the Book of 1 King Ch-1 V-1, what King David did when he got old.

Now do not "pretend" that King David was only a "King" and not a "prophet".

Star of David is the "emblem for the new Zionist, atheistic and materialistic state of Isreal".

The problem with you people is that whatever "crime" you accuse our prophet about, there are 'worse" examples in your own community.

So what was age difference between Old King David and the young virgin?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Observant city Jews are set to celebrate Purim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Rand Paul: White House
should pledge no drone
strikes on American soil
Justin Sink
The Hill
Feb 23, 2013
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Friday
that he is demanding the White House
answer “serious constitutional
questions” about whether the
administration can order a drone
strike on American soil..
“We’re talking about someone eating
at a cafe in Boston, or New York, and a
Hellfire missile comes raining in on
them,” Paul said during an appearance
on Fox News.“There should be an easy
answer from the administration on
this. They should say,‘Absolutely no,
we will not kill Americans in America
without an accusation, a trial and a
jury.’”
The Kentucky senator said he had sent
a letter to John Brennan, Obama’s
nominee to head the CIA, but had not
yet received a response.
“I’ve asked serious questions, serious
constitutional questions,” Paul said.
“I’ve gotten zero response. And that is
sort of the way this administration is
treating Congress. The Senate has the
right to advise and consent and
approve nominees. I’ve not got one
word of response from the
administration on this.”

http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-white-house...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-64C

7. Why Jews of BANI QURAIZAH were made an example:

Every one knows that the seriousness of crime increases many fold depending upon the prevailing situation. Leaking of secrets to the enemy nation is a crime no doubt, but its seriousness increases upon if we are at peace or at war.

During peace days the criminal might get away with lesser punishment, but during war times when the lives of many soldiers and security of nation is at stake, such crimes are punished very seriously and swiftly. Many times summary trails and field trails are held and the guilty are handed death penalty and no one complains.

8. The Crime of BANI QURAIZAH:

a. In the year 5 H, the Jews of BANI NADHEER who were expelled from Madina and had taken shelter with the Jews of KHAIBAR instigated pagans of Makkah and all major tribes of Arabia to attack Medina in full force.

b. Accordingly a big force of 10,000 to 12,000 warriors consisting of Pagans of Makkah and many tribes from different parts of Arabia came to attack Madina to close the chapter of Islam 'for once and all'.

c. The news of preparation and march of enemy in such large numbers reached to prophet and he called for a council to suggest the way to respond to this challenge. It was first time in the history of Arabia that such a large force was gathered to attack one city.

d. Muslims in Madina were no match for such large enemy force, so it was not advisable to meet the enemy army in open warfare, a defensive war was what was suggested by the companions of the prophet.

e. In that council SALMAN who was from Persia, told that in Persia, when a large army attacks any city, the inhabitants of that city dig a trench to keep the enemy at bay. And this is the way which he suggested in this case also.

f. Prophet liked this idea and since the location of Madina was such that it was protected from the three sides with 'black volcanic rocks' thru which no army could pass and it was only from one direction, which was open and it was in that direction that the trench was to be dig.

g. When measured, it was close to 1.5 Kilometer in length and prophet made 10 teams and each team was to dig 150 meters. It was a hard job and every Muslim in Madina (including prophet himself) participated in the digging of trench. Since it was the first time in Arabia that such a technique was used, the battle itself was named as 'battle of Trench'.

h. The trench was dug in a hurry, it was three to four yards in depth and slightly more in width (so it could not be cleared by horse jump, or some one pole vaulting). At some places due to rocky condition, the width was not that much, so these locations were guarded by keeping a close human watch.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/122191862

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
“I’ve asked serious questions, serious
constitutional questions,” Paul said.
“I’ve gotten zero response. And that is
sort of the way this administration is
treating Congress. The Senate has the
right to advise and consent and
approve nominees. I’ve not got one
word of response from the
administration on this.”
Not to cast aspersions on his point, but the fact that he has allegedly gotten no response from the administration should not be surprising. The guy is a nut case and should be handled as appropriately as so.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>.
Happy Purim!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not an inkling about the supramental or of any supraphysical force.
Your logic is based on an outright denial of the supramental and of every supraphysical force. So, you're not in a position to comment. Why, even where math, physics, chem or logic are concerned, you come across as poorly informed. What I mean is that your stand is based on ignorance about the true nature of things.
There are certain facets of the earth's resistance that I have just discovered and may share that with you in the near future....
I think it's beyond my ex-master to fix the supramental force in the earth consciousness in view of the tremendous resistance of matter and the stiff opposition of the adverse vital forces.
Well, he still has time to do the needful but I doubt if he can do it otherwise it would have been done by now....anyway, I am giving him the benefit of doubt. He possessed tremendous yogic powers but the question is whethere he's powerful enough to bring in the supramental age. That's all.
But, if he fails, someone more powerful than him will complete the task in the future so that the evolution of consciousness moves ahead to usher in the supramental epoch.
If the supramental epoch does not unfurl in the earth nature all hell will soon be let loose and there are certain human elements who're the agents of the adverse vital force who're willing to go to any extreme to instal the satanic vital age on earth.
So, I can say that the supramental can till now be achieved individually or an individual basis but it has not been established in the earth nature on a permanent basis.
It was clear that your master did not exist in first instance, but also it was also quite clear from all the many datations you given about the coming Armageddon, you were making things up, and in order to be believed by anyone you said you taken the infos, from your almighty omniscient master, other masters close to its level, and their powerful disciples. You also said you had a brief vision of what will happen then...

Never happened anything in 2011, 2012 and 2013 (all datations of your Armageddon).

The people you talk to are averagely of 30-60 years old. In order to be believed you should not display a logic of an elemantary school kid.

As far as I know we have never discussed Math and Chem. You sound like a broken record repeating to anyone the same thing.

We have only discussed about certain things in Physics and Biology. But even there I noted you were unable to get the points, pretty ignorant, and worst you were answering by copying and pasting from Internet mainly from WIKI.

As soon as I realized that I decided to stop corrisponding with you, but I guess my decision was taken from you as a sign of defeat...

I have seen your exchange between you and Frijoles, in Chem but I decided to be out of it, as I know yet you are a waste of time who try to inpress or challenge others, but at the end of the day you are pretty ignorant and both your English and Math didn't explain any difference between Eh and pE, you have just described them.

Picking books up and write some stuff here doesn't make you an expert, especially if you are not familiar with those things. You easily went off the topic.

I can say something about Rachel, but this time I'll let you talk, I don't mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Purim!
No more hamentaschens, please. At least not the prune ones.

Happy Purim!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

It was clear that your master did not exist
My ex-Master lives in the Indian state of Orissa.

Anyway, why do you think my ex-Master does not exist?

How do you know that he does not exist?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

As far as I know we have never discussed Math and Chem.
LOL.

You got the question on elementary Math regarding the number of chocolates wrong and I pointed that out to you.

Anyway, that's not important.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

We have only discussed about certain things in Physics and Biology.

both your English and Math didn't explain any difference between Eh and pE, you have just described them.

Picking books up and write some stuff here doesn't make you an expert.
LOL.

Do you think that you have the intellectual capacity to clear the IIT JEE (Indian Institutes' of Technology Joint Entrance Exam) even at the ripe age of 40 or whatever age you are, dear "Scholar"?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

I can say something about Rachel, but this time I'll let you talk, I don't mind.
Oh dear, Rachel, too, does not exist like my ex-Master, Subhash Chandra Bose, Barfani Baba, the supramental plane of consciousness and so on.

You're OMNISCIENT, dear "Scholar"!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

STEFANNO COLONNA:

Please don't bother replying to any of my replies to your posts since I am not interested in debating you or anyone else for the matter on any ordinary issue like the current points that you've raised in your posts that reeks of inferiority, jealousy, childishness and low intelligence.

If you can refrain from replying, it'll be good, otherwise I'll have to stoop down to your level to answer you and the debate will never end since it concerns the existence of people like my ex-master and others who you don't personally know. So, it'll be inane to get into a senseless argument over that.

If you wish to debate me on some intelligent subject, I may agree, time and inclination permitting, and provided you don't drag me down to the level of crass materialism by demanding gross physical proofs of consciousnes, trance states, Krishna, Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, supramental processes, sentience, mind, vital and the like.

That would be too retarded.

So, I leave the decision to you.

Ok, then.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

ALLAH'S EXTRA-COSMIC ABODE & CAUSATION:

If Allah lives beyond the universe without there existing a causal link between Allah's extra-cosmic abode and the universe then how did Muhammad during the Meraj reach the abode of Allah since obviously to reach Allah's extra-cosmic abode one would need a causal connection or a bridge to enter the extra-cosmic abode of Allah?

So, how is this difficulty resolved?

Was the Meraj of Muhammad a physical journey or an ascent in consciousness?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
My ex-Master lives in the Indian state of Orissa.
Anyway, why do you think my ex-Master does not exist?
How do you know that he does not exist?
I have explained it lots of times, why this almighty and omniscient being cannot exist by finding absurdities in your fancy stories. You either have a short memory or suffer of alzheimer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You got the question on elementary Math regarding the number of chocolates wrong and I pointed that out to you.
Anyway, that's not important.
So you gave me right we have never discussed Math.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

(smiles smiles amiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul 24 Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Jul 22 Jim Spainhower 9
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Jul 22 Duh 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 13 troll 23
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn Jul 13 mar bear 2
Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder c... Jul 3 RobertJose 1
Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jun '14 Carroll 16
•••
•••