Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,208)

Showing posts 44,141 - 44,160 of64,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My kidney stones were analyzed and found not be from oxalic acid, so that is not a concern.
Besides, you need a relatively high pH (7-8) for calcium to even be available to plants, and even after incorporation, calcium, like most of the rest of the plant secondary macronutrients, is not very mobile.
The Cl is more of a problem. It results in desiccation and salt burn of the plants, as well as lowered resistance to disease - usually months later. Its a big problem on our landscape here in the NE due to snow management.
rabbee: well a ph of 7, is considered neutral. so we are not necessarly talking about, detectable acidity by the human palate. and calcium oxilate, is not by a rapid accumilation process. but plutonium oxilate in the kidneys, could be a severe problem. since plutonium, acts like calcium in the body.

but calcium or sodium, is not a common substance found in plants either. but oxalic acid, is a common substance found in almost all plants. though the percent, of oxalic acid may vary from vege to vege. rubarb happens to be one plant, with the highest concentrations of oxalic acid.

and the chloride, also damages concrete too. like all, chlorides do. but is less corrosive to, concrete, iron, steel than sodium or potassium chlorides. but naked aluminum, would be kind of iffy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself. My feet are perfect (unless I dabble with the Jamaican doo doo)
was not intended, to speak for myself. but in reference to someone else, you allegedly speak of. and i just love, ending sentences with a preposition. if you will pardon, the digression. nor was it intended, to put bigfoot to shame.

but i am thankfull that my foot, is too big to put in my own mouth. as a quadruple e, is not a standard size for an 8 1/2 foot. but it does give me, with great and non-typical lateral balance. not easily moved, from side to side.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a huge debate among the theoreticians whether a consciousness merge is actually a merge or a cleaving. That is a matter of personal opinion, as far as I am concerned. And probably it was really a merge, noone would be able to return to tell us about it.
There are billions of techniques to alter ones consciousness (i.e. trance). Thats why shamanism and meditation are found cross culturally.
rabbee: well do you remember anything, between the last time you were here in TheTorah, to this time again here in IT? are you now in the process, of being reminded of what you did last time. since even you have been returned, from the previously being dead. yet you have no, knowledge of this? why not?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How come?
Monotheism means the worship of just one being among numerous beings.
Don't YHVH, Allah and other inferior beings warn their respective followers of severe punishment if they happen to worship other gods/beings?
This clearly shows that YHVH and Allah with their anthropathetic traits wish to be the dominant being over and above their rivals (other beings).
rabbee: does this explain why, you are attempting to be the dominant of the message board here? and why everyone else, is allegedly inferior to you and your only true scripture?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are telling other people what they are worshipping.
With all due respect that is arrogant.
rabbee: what you mean to tell me, that everybody refuses to worship the joel g-d? oh! wow aren't they being arrogant, for not believing in the scriptures of joel?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not the definition of monotheism
Definition of MONOTHEISM
: the doctrine or belief that there is but one God
----------
The punishment is for worshipping "beings" OTHER than God. God is not a being, or in the words of Green, God is BEING. Limits of language once again.
Sometimes I think you are not that different than Hughbe after all. Same literalistic approach.
rabbee: does not everyone not any better than you, who thinks they are allegedly better than you. think they are, your g-d? the i put myself in charge of you, g-d syndrome. cause i say, i am better than you mentality.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism is not a monotheistic religion as you naively understood, but a monolastristic religion.
Monolatrism recognizes the existence of many gods, but it focuses only to worship one god out of many.
In Torah YHVH never said that other gods don't exist, but rather he has warned the Hebrews to not worship other gods, he's very jealous about it.
rabbee: and yes THEY did prove, THEIR MASTERY over all the other g-ds in TheTorah. so i believe it is to anyones advantage, to not worship other g-ds, or their idol subordinates that can't be 100% trusted. so i do not believe it is for G-D's own good that it is commanded to believe in TheG-D. but it is for our own good, to believe in HIM. but then the question always looms, just which g-d is it out of the so many to choose from in the world today?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the term. My vocabulary is one word larger now.
From a theoretical perspective, you are correct. But from a practical perspective, Judaism is a monotheistic religion - i.e. I dont think you will find many modern practitioners that would actually follow the interpretation you offered.
rabbee: oh come on frijoles, the alleged as jews do not even have their whole act together yet. and i am sure that the muslems and the rest of the world, would really like it if they did. or they would not be trying so hard, to keep them distracted from G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats one way to look at it. No doubt that architecture has an effect on world view. As well as written religions vs oral religions.
But another way to look at it is that with the development of the temple (synagogue), the Hebrews were free to worship anywhere instead of favoring one place over another with altars. Arguably that is a more expansive view of nature then confining it to a certain place, rock, mountain, etc etc...
Appreciation and interaction of the natural world isnt necessarily exclusive with the built worship environment.
rabbee: are you so sure, frijoles. that it is not the other way around, that that the world view does not effect the world arcutecture? do we want to appear as modern, or nostalgic or what? if people are hot for, early ameican or high rises. does this not affect, what the architect does?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
traditions often provide the road map to direct experience.
Without the blueprint as a help, often all we are left is the memory of the experience
rabbee: yes! but traditions, does not necessarily reflect a practice of being true to G-D. and may be the results of being true to a religion, rather than G-D.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well a ph of 7, is considered neutral. so we are not necessarly talking about, detectable acidity by the human palate. and calcium oxilate, is not by a rapid accumilation process. but plutonium oxilate in the kidneys, could be a severe problem. since plutonium, acts like calcium in the body.
but calcium or sodium, is not a common substance found in plants either. but oxalic acid, is a common substance found in almost all plants. though the percent, of oxalic acid may vary from vege to vege. rubarb happens to be one plant, with the highest concentrations of oxalic acid.
and the chloride, also damages concrete too. like all, chlorides do. but is less corrosive to, concrete, iron, steel than sodium or potassium chlorides. but naked aluminum, would be kind of iffy.
pH 7 is not too high for us humans, but it is relatively high for most soils, with the exception of desert soils, making calcium absorption into plants problematic in most soils.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: are you so sure, frijoles. that it is not the other way around, that that the world view does not effect the world arcutecture? do we want to appear as modern, or nostalgic or what? if people are hot for, early ameican or high rises. does this not affect, what the architect does?
Of course it goes both ways. But your environment, whether natural or built, does have an influence on your behavior. Primarily in the interior and layout.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: yes! but traditions, does not necessarily reflect a practice of being true to G-D. and may be the results of being true to a religion, rather than G-D.
I am of the belief that God is everywhere, so you cant go wrong in that department. Where you can go wrong is how you treat others.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: does not everyone not any better than you, who thinks they are allegedly better than you. think they are, your g-d? the i put myself in charge of you, g-d syndrome. cause i say, i am better than you mentality.
I am not sure I get what you mean. But it sounds toothy. You can try to express this again to me if you would like.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes a man has to remove the sht from his shoes...
HughBe --I thought that you were avoiding me.

Frijoles--Sometimes a man has to remove the sht from his shoes..

HughBe--- I would replace your SOMETIMES with ALWAYS.Another point of departure is that I don't believe that you should remove it from your shoes and then COAT your DICK with it.

Much love from JJ.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I think our False yogi uses this thread as his "Scrap Book".

Any idea that comes to his mind, he posts on this thread.

He forgets that number of posts anyone posts is inversely proportional to the quality of the writings.

Any one can guess the qualities of his posts?

Could they not?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-59

Our prophet was not only a preacher. He was also an able administrator and a just ruler.

Those who have experience of administration know when to act tough and when to act with leniency. A King, Ruler and President knows which criminal to pardon and which to get executed. Those who do not have this experience may only speak in idealistic terms. Such idealistic persons are never able to administer any country or state with efficiency.

Beside so many “Swords” which we have mentioned earlier on this thread. He also had a sword of steel. When no other sword worked and the only solution was to wield the sword of steel, he used that also.

Any one who has read his biography knows that how reluctantly he had to use it. We present below, some of these cases, where prophet had to use the sword of steel.

E. The Case of : IBN KHATAL

When people declared general amnesty to people of Makkah, when he had conquered it, he made certain exceptions.

There were eight or 10 people who were not given amnesty. Some of them were murderers who had taken refuge in Makkah and there were some who were ring leaders or had done some heinous crimes and there was no amnesty given to them.

But after some time gap, some of them were also given amnesty and only three or four persons were actually executed. This established prophet’ position as a just and merciful conqueror and not only an idealist or cruel warrior.

IBN KHATAL had earlier accepted Islam, Prophet sent him with some persons to collect ZAKAT from some tribes outside Madina. They collected ZAKAT, but had some dispute amongst them.

IBN KHATAL killed these people and went to Makkah with the collected ZAKAT. He also went back on Islam and took refuge in Makkah where he was given full protection. When Muslim armies marched towards Makkah, he took his arms to resist them but when he saw that he cannot do much, he threw his arms and went to Kaaba and hid himself in the curtains of Kaaba.

When prophet declared general amnesty, he included IBN KHATAL ‘s name amongst the people who were exempted. It was told to prophet that IBN KHATAL has hidden himself under curtains of Kaaba, prophet said “Kill him”

So he was dragged from there and was executed for the murder he had committed. Kaaba is not a sanctuary for murderers and thieves and robbers. It is a place of peace for those who behave peacefully. Otherwise it would become den and refuge for these criminals.

F. The Case of : TWO SINGING GIRLS OF MAKKAH

These two singing girl slaves of Makkah were also exempted from the general amnesty declared by the prophet. Their crime was that they used to sing the hate poetry and used to lampoon the personality of prophet and muslims.

Their master was ABU LAHAB, real Uncle of the prophet and one of the foremost enemies of Islam and Prophet.

Prophet pardoned other people of Makkah, but not such people who made fun of Islam and prophet’s personality. In those days poetry was the foremost medium of spreading hate and bias against Islam and prophet.

That is why, prophet chose to punish such persons and make them as example for others. So these slave girls were deeded fit to taste “Steel Sword wielded by the prophet” and they met fitting end to their disgraceful careers.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/122191862
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
pH 7 is not too high for us humans, but it is relatively high for most soils, with the exception of desert soils, making calcium absorption into plants problematic in most soils.
rabbee: excuse me? the ph, of distilled water is 7. anything above ph 7 to 14 is alkaline, anything below it to 0 is acidic. and most plants, do not use calcium. when you burn plants, you end up with mostly potash left. and most plants, other than saline aquatic plants cannot tolerate chlorides. and even salt water plants, cannot grow in the great salt lake, or the dead sea.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it goes both ways. But your environment, whether natural or built, does have an influence on your behavior. Primarily in the interior and layout.
rabbee: what you believe is true, has more influence on your behavior than you think. the power of suggestion, is more powerful than you think. nor does this mean, any of the suggestions are actually true.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am of the belief that God is everywhere, so you cant go wrong in that department. Where you can go wrong is how you treat others.
rabbee: now that is not, according to TheTorah is it? the evidence of G-D, may be all around. but this does not mean, that G-D is actually there. and i can assure you, that when G-D came to visit with me, THEY were not anywhere else. nor shall G-D be here, when THEY take off for the day of rest again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,141 - 44,160 of64,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Grant County was issued at April 16 at 6:39AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE