Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,103
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49082 Feb 11, 2013
Material poverty is a result of inefficient genes.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49083 Feb 11, 2013
SUPERIOR GENES result in great physical beauty, ease in earning money, sound health, respect for life and nature, recognition of the law of unity in variety, mental sharpness, stable emotions, refined taste, healthy habits and capacity for mysticism.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49084 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Do we really want people to be doing any of this? If not, then why criticize science?
Perfection means mastery over all aspects of existence and so this would also include under its aegis the capacity to engineer life forms from scratch and revival of the dead.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49085 Feb 11, 2013
PAPA,

My body's on fire and painful. I am taking a break. Goodnight. Take care.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49086 Feb 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfection means mastery over all aspects of existence and so this would also include under its aegis the capacity to engineer life forms from scratch and revival of the dead.
You are making an assumption that in an imperfect world, that your "perfection" is a value. I disagree. We are simply not outfitted for the social implications of this.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#49087 Feb 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
LIMITATIONS OF SCIENCE:
The greatest limitations of science are:
1) Its incapacity to enter into the core of an object under investigation and to know its true nature by identification with it in consciousness.
2) Inability to cogently answer questions related to the origins of existence.
3) Its incapacity to uplift or regenerate nature and individual.
4) Its incapacity to engineer life from scratch.
5) Its inability to predict the future or to know the past of an individual/person.
6) Its incapacity to prevent death.
7) Its inability to revive the dead.
If you do 1,2 and 3 and define 'scratch' to a working definition, we might manage it even before 2014.
5 seems to me like the odd one out.
6 and 7 are inherent to life.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#49088 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Casa Villa on W Main - park on Stillwater and walk briskly (Do not stare or gawk at the gang members, do not spend an extraordinary long time locking your car or otherwise attracting attention).(Once inside do NOT stare excessively at the cutie behind the register either, if you value yourself mostly intact...)
I did buy a new one, a lot lighter. But I learned that flimsy plastic shovels do not fracture ice so well. Black ice was the issue this morning. Slush is the issue now.
She works in the non-food section.

That expedition and risk just for a cutie!
Is the food really that good?

Location hidden

#49089 Feb 11, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
She works in the non-food section.
That expedition and risk just for a cutie!
Is the food really that good?
Its real. And the prices are decent.

Many ethnic restaurants in my city cater to white people and, more significantly, their credit cards.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#49090 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Casa Villa on W Main - park on Stillwater and walk briskly (Do not stare or gawk at the gang members, do not spend an extraordinary long time locking your car or otherwise attracting attention).(Once inside do NOT stare excessively at the cutie behind the register either, if you value yourself mostly intact...)
I did buy a new one, a lot lighter. But I learned that flimsy plastic shovels do not fracture ice so well. Black ice was the issue this morning. Slush is the issue now.
Will check it out and report back. sounds good and like good advice too.

Re snow: I bought some of the fancy salt at Home Depot. It had to be good, right? Cause it cost 3X as much as the cheap stuff. Says it works better, colder - won't damange plants and cement etc.

I do notice I don't need to use a lot. Lasts a while.

Location hidden

#49092 Feb 11, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Will check it out and report back. sounds good and like good advice too.
Re snow: I bought some of the fancy salt at Home Depot. It had to be good, right? Cause it cost 3X as much as the cheap stuff. Says it works better, colder - won't damange plants and cement etc.
I do notice I don't need to use a lot. Lasts a while.
Is it the crystals or the gloppy stuff? The gloppy stuff irritates the paws of doggies.

It all damages plants (CaCl2), just less so than the older stuff (NaCl).
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#49095 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it the crystals or the gloppy stuff? The gloppy stuff irritates the paws of doggies.
It all damages plants (CaCl2), just less so than the older stuff (NaCl).
It's crystals, Calcium somthing....supposed works at a lower temp.
We have no doggies right now. I know doggies don't like it much.
Our toy poodle didn't much snow, ice or cold either. the sheperd was good with it

i use very sparingly - it's all you need -

They do make doggie-friendly stuff though I'm sure it's costy
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#49096 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like the one in E Main is now in the old space for Myrnas (Mediterranean)- Myrnas was supposed to be good but the one time I went there I got sick.
Have been to and met Myrna's. It seemed ok and very casual the one time i went. Myrna was expecting at the time, a few years ago.

Her greenwich location failed pretty quickly. high rent i guess and high prices and difficult parking for something you could get cheaper in stamford - didn't know that one closed too

Her dad used to work for my mom. doing stuff around the house. if forget his name.

assume the western location is closer to og.....I'm a regular rand mcnally!

Location hidden

#49097 Feb 11, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It's crystals, Calcium somthing....supposed works at a lower temp.
We have no doggies right now. I know doggies don't like it much.
Our toy poodle didn't much snow, ice or cold either. the sheperd was good with it
i use very sparingly - it's all you need -
They do make doggie-friendly stuff though I'm sure it's costy
Nah - crystals - you probably got the right stuff for the doggies.

calcium chloride CaCl2
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#49098 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the larger one at E Main. The one I sent you to is the "takeout" (thought you can eat in) at W Main.
Never been to the one at E Main
Oh yeah

take out is good

and I would think closer

myrna's was a bit of a hike as i recall
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49100 Feb 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Dear Hugh,
Where art thou, mon?
Sweet Joel is online.
(smiles)
I'm here, dear. I have heard that you are as sweet as lime.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49101 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are making an assumption that in an imperfect world, that your "perfection" is a value. I disagree. We are simply not outfitted for the social implications of this.
Perfection means manifesting the whole of the absolute in the manifestation and that would involve complete mastery over the whole universe and beyond to its underlying mechanisms. It progresses in stages as each emergence brings in newer and higher faculties, phenomena and laws.

Yes, the world is imperfect till now as the evolution of the terrestrial consciousness has not been able to progress faster and arrive at a stage where the more harmonious ranges of consciousness and their concomitant energies can manifest and radically alter the material and human conditions - though, of course, there has been some progress in the material and human conditions over the ages due to minuscule emergences in the earth nature but it is far from satisfactory.

Altering the terrestrial and human condition can be done on the individual, collective and material scales. I have seen it happening in a few advanced individuals who're great yogis and have experienced a bit of this radical change in the planes and parts of my own being and in my immediate surroundings since when the higher force stations itself in the being of an individual it radiates outward and affects one's immediate surroundings as well.

To bring in the degree of perfection I speak of involving the complete supramentalization of nature, most of the human population will have to disappear as they're not fit enough in being, outlook or reflexes to endure the tremendous power of the manifest supramental principle.

Anyway, I am no longer involved in the radical supramental yoga due to unbearable suffering involving the worst kind of attacks on a continuous basis. This supramental yoga has entered the earth consciousness for the first time in the whole of the earth's history since say 50 to 60 years that it has now been in covert operation up to a certain degree but the difficulties are toooooo great and require a more than Herculean effort on the part of the pioneers of this unique yoga to push forward the supramental emergence in the earth consciousness.

Before the scope, outcome and faculties of the supramental yoga, religions, the old religious teachings, the prophets of their past, the rituals, the sciences of the past and present pale into almost nothing as there is no comparison between them in any way. The two are as different as chalk is to cheese.

Alright, you stay happy, peaceful, healthy, safe, prosperous and have a long and fruitful life.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49102 Feb 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT BAD:
1) Being born gay or having gay inclinations is not bad as most religious folks think.
2) Homosexuality simply indicates a slight deviation in the psychological and vital forces governing the sex center in the brain.
3) The religious sages looked upon gay sex as something "bad" since they considered procreation the natural outcome of sex and so sex was something reserved for man and woman. However, procreation can be asexual - binary fission, invitro, cloning.
4) Anal sex between man and man or between man and woman is not impure but it damaging as it unbalances the nerve currents leading to the brain system and so a short circuit occurs in the brain currents that lead to unnatural synaptic connections being forged under the influence of the unbalanced nerve forces.
Joel--Being born gay or having gay inclinations is not bad as most religious folks think

HughBe--- spoken like a true practitioner of the rear art. Oh, I take your words to be a confession.

Much love, sweet Hugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49103 Feb 11, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
that term had better not incude 2 o's
HughBe---Much love from JJ

Maat--that term had better not incude 2 o's

HughBe--- neither the acronym meaning JJ nor the words have o's.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49104 Feb 11, 2013
Scratch - from raw chemicals.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49105 Feb 11, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Daft bunch over at Allah's.
Therefore:
HB wrote:
HughBe--- My dear Maat, your strong affection for me has blinded you to the fact that I am not a Judahite or member of Judaism. So, your secret code "f.i" is appropriate for Frijoles but not me.
end quote
F.I. FOR INSTANCE
Found in the English language, and is this thus not a secret jewsi codeword between me and Frijoles.
I also a.o. use at times:
I.E. id est
E.G. example given
etc. etcetera- a.s.o. and so on
a.o. amongst other(s)
HughBe--- My dear Maat, I have read your post and so I say, much love from JJ.

I made no mention of Jews I spoke about Judahites or members of Judaism. In addition, you have TWISTED the context as is expected from Judahites.

Again, you are forgiven and much love.

Therefore:
HB wrote:
HughBe--- My dear Maat, your strong affection for me has blinded you to the fact that I am not a Judahite or member of Judaism. So, your secret code "f.i" is appropriate for Frijoles but not me.

end quote

F.I. FOR INSTANCE

Found in the English language, and is this thus not a secret jewsi codeword between me and Frijoles.

I also a.o. use at times:
I.E. id est
E.G. example given
etc. etcetera- a.s.o. and so on
a.o. amongst other(s)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:13PM