Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,185)

Showing posts 43,681 - 43,700 of65,071
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Oneness supports all differentiation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

In man, the will and self-knowledge can become fully conscious and potent....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The objective cannot be cognized or analyzed without the subjective.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Spatio-temporal factors play on the exteriorized and unregenerate mode of the human consciousness to create this illusion of subjective and objective states.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is your burden to prove or at least show evidence that your Jesus is NOT a delusion.
rabbee: well if anyone thinks i am a delusion, then you really are deluded. and especially about, my name too. don't know what my name really is, so your going to pretend to love me any way? really sad comentary for this whole world, rejecting the truth again, here in TheStory of Creation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Yoga breaks down the artificial barrier between the subjective and objective states and opens up the awakened individualized consciousness to the deeper realms of the unified field of consciousness-energy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anything new? Was it ever? One could say the same of Shakespeare. Some say it better than others, not that I'm a biblical scholar.
Personally, I like the Sermon on the Mount/The Beatitudes/Golden Rule etc.
Good teaching that most of use could use reinforcing in.
the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.(5:3)
those who mourn: for they will be comforted.(5:4)
the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.(5:5)
they who hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they will be satisfied.(5:6)
the merciful: for they will be shown mercy.(5:7)
the pure in heart: for they shall see God.(5:8)
the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God.(5:9)
those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
<quoted text>
True for most of them, but not all.
Some are better than others. More sincere. And many are hypocrites.
In other words...even if one doesn't think JC was the son of god, doing things his way.....well, one could do worse.
Regarding the Sermon on the Mount/The Beatitudes/Golden Rule etc. I can boil it all down to two main points:

1. Play nice
2. Clean up after yourself when you're done

I challenge anyone to find a moral situation for which one of these two don't apply.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The so-called subjective is is connected to the so-called objective via universal force fields.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anything new? Was it ever? One could say the same of Shakespeare. Some say it better than others, not that I'm a biblical scholar.
Personally, I like the Sermon on the Mount/The Beatitudes/Golden Rule etc.
Good teaching that most of use could use reinforcing in.
the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.(5:3)
those who mourn: for they will be comforted.(5:4)
the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.(5:5)
they who hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they will be satisfied.(5:6)
the merciful: for they will be shown mercy.(5:7)
the pure in heart: for they shall see God.(5:8)
the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God.(5:9)
those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
<quoted text>
True for most of them, but not all.
Some are better than others. More sincere. And many are hypocrites.
In other words...even if one doesn't think JC was the son of god, doing things his way.....well, one could do worse.
"While some of the passages in this sermon have been considered sage advice by readers of varying beliefs, the sermon includes many passages which seem to contradict the claim that the author was wise beyond mortal men. Many people have pointed out that rather than being the ultimate instructions for how to live life, the sermon contains several passages that would typically qualify as bad advice and projects some philosophical positions that are typical of the era and not indicative of a wise, transcendent being. A detailed, verse-by-verse look at the message in this sermon follows below."

http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com /dictionary/delusion
Definition of DELUSION
1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded
2a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated
2b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs
rabbee: example; if you call adam, by the name jesus. then that is being delusional. and it's like calling, Yeetzak as issac.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---why compare REAL/Jesus with fiction/Homer, wise child?
Maat---Mon, you're EFFIN BRILLIANT!
HughBe--- Thanks Maat, it is a GIFT.
Frijoles---“Irony is wasted on the stupid”
HughBe--- Well said, YOU "effin" FOOL.
Frijoles---Thats not irony. Thats vainly concealed anger.
HughBe--- sonny boy, I DELIBERATELY ignored Maat's calling me EFFIN and focused on the positive i.e. BRILLIANT. This went right over your head. Now that I have explained it, go back and see in you understand it now.
Next, there is no anger and was no anger towards Maat, YOU "effin" FOOL.
By the way did you pick up on the "concealed anger" via your Satan?
Grammar is indeed a real issue.
Enforcing a predicate, not a person...sigh.
Grammar indeed. That's apart from the actually real slow thought processing speed.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The truth of the matter is rather that all the qualities we ascribe to external objects are inside us and not in the "external world". So what remains of the "external world"? What remains of the subjective world? Everything, whether subjective or objective, is one field of different forces at play creating via spatio-temporal factors a feeling of internal and external in the exteriorized human consciousness. Actually speaking, everything in existence is simply a manifestation of the unified field of consciousness-energy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

REINCARNATION - It is the recycling, in a progressive or a regressive manner, of the subtler grades of the disembodied individualized and imperishable consciousness-energy that retains in its fold information regarding karma and degree of evolution which serves as the cause and impetus of the next descent into matter.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Salvation must be integral - no part of existence (mental, vital-emotional physical and subconscient) must be left out of the perfection of being.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....some of my best friends are Jewish :)).....and they tend to say the believe JC existed and was sort of mystic or some such. Not that it's up for a vote.
Other than stating he was the son of god, I guess he was a good Jew? Or was that even enough to make him not Jewish?
Huggy wrote: "While at it explain your man's/Frijoles' words i.e. "I never DOUBTED the existence of historical Jesus."
I didn't check the quote and took him at his word. So took that to mean you did acknowledge JC's existence.
I was a bit sloppy with my words, but followed up with a clarification of intent. To most people, that clarification would of been adequate, but as we all know, Huggy is a little bit special with that regard.

There are many Jewish people who consider EVEN the discussion of Jesus a topic that may lead to cooties. Thats a reflex that has been developed from centuries of persecution, reinforced by experiences with modern day evangelicists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wish to talk with me, introduce something intelligent or thought-provoking, otherwise keep debating with unintelligent, unclassy, impoverished, crude and fanatical posters like Hugh, Frijoles, Eric and Buford.
Ok, then, get it?
Glad to know you are staying the course. Evolution is for weenies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The so-called subjective is is connected to the so-called objective via universal force fields.
Thats the type of comment that would seem really, really deep after a couple of bong hits, late at night while at college (not that I would know anything about that).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Glad to know you are staying the course. Evolution is for weenies.
Hi Papa.

Be happy, prosperous and safe - always and in all ways.

Take care.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for verifying my point. The Messianics cannot live there because they do not believe that Muhammad is a Messenger.
Who can "live" in any country without fulfilling its Visa requirement?

We have very simple rule, we do not look at their color, their language, their ethnicity, their status.... they should have believe in Allah and the Last prophet to enter the Sanctuary and live peacefully while inside it.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats the type of comment that would seem really, really deep after a couple of bong hits, late at night while at college (not that I would know anything about that).
Ok, Papa.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,681 - 43,700 of65,071
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) 10 hr Joe 221
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) 16 hr Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) 16 hr Silver 43
Community education classes continue in April Wed Jackie 1
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Wed all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••
•••