Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,182)

Showing posts 43,621 - 43,640 of65,120
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48594
Feb 5, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
Creation from nothing is fiction.
As good a T shirt slogan as anything

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48595
Feb 5, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
why compare REAL/Jesus with fiction/Homer, wise child?
Mon, you're effin BRILLIANT!

We would never 've come up with a question like that.:P

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48596
Feb 5, 2013
 
LOANS Israel itself got nothing for free.
Now it's based on import export.
And do distinguish between what goes to the areas and Israel itself and f.i. to churches that owe land in Israel and that are organised in N.G.O.'s.. Billions have gone to 'palestinians'.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48597
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MAAT wrote:
LOANS Israel itself got nothing for free.
Now it's based on import export.
And do distinguish between what goes to the areas and Israel itself and f.i. to churches that owe land in Israel and that are organised in N.G.O.'s.. Billions have gone to 'palestinians'.
Yes, in the mix are a couple of subtleties which were glossed over.

Its been based on import/exports for quite a few years now. A requirement of the aid is that a certain percentage of it must be used to buy American products - I actually have a friend who works in international development whose job it is to find such eligible products as a condition of American foreign aid (not specifically to Israel, but to everywhere which gets US military aid).

And I dont think I even mentioned the NGO aid, of which very little, if any, go to the Jews.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48598
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Mon, you're effin BRILLIANT!
We would never 've come up with a question like that.:P
But he still doesnt get it.

(and) he still doesnt realize that Rabbi Boteach is not a Messianic Christian.
Eric

Lake Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48599
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But they are unwelcome in Isreal.... I think they should remove the title "Jew" from their names and live in any country of the world.
Exactly, Mecca

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48600
Feb 5, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

03. If you put a boy in isolation, he will never believe in any of the idols and shapes and Trinity and God becoming a Human etc.
He will believe in a shapeless God that is Creator of this Universe. People who have studied the lives of tribes living in jungles isolated from other humans have come to the same conclusion.
The oldest human religion, and the most commonly encountered tribal religion, is shamanism.

Most forms of Islam are not shamanistic, though the sufis come close in their use of altered states.

Shamanism (pron.:/&#712;&#643; &#593;&#720;m&#601 ;n/ shah-m&#601;n or /&#712;&#643;e&#61 8;m&#601;n/ shay-m&#601;n) is a practice that involves a practitioner reaching altered states of consciousness in order to encounter and interact with the spirit world.[2] A shaman is a person regarded as having access to, and influence in the world of benevolent and malevolent spirits, who typically enters into a trance state during a ritual, and practices divination and healing.[3]
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48601
Feb 5, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
Creation from nothing is fiction.
rabbee: that is not a good excuse, for you to be all not here in TheTorah fiction.

and just because you reject, the true name of TheStory of Creation we are all here in. does not mean we are, not all here in IT again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48602
Feb 5, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
Religion is redundant!
rabbee: the never changing truth, is always redundantly spoken. as only the lies of the world, constantly change to your evil need.

truth is much simpler, than the lie. since you do not have to remember, all the fictional false reality crap you made up.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48603
Feb 5, 2013
 
lies give the illusion, of making your own knows grow. peenokieknows!

no G-Dless government, has ever had any real peace. and here you all are, still without peace in the world.

the type of guy, who'll try anything once. so i would not repeat, the same mistake. untill i discovered, it's still all the same mistake without G-D.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48604
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Mon, you're effin BRILLIANT!
We would never 've come up with a question like that.:P
HughBe---why compare REAL/Jesus with fiction/Homer, wise child?

Maat---Mon, you're effin BRILLIANT!

HughBe--- Thanks Maat, it is a GIFT.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48607
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---why compare REAL/Jesus with fiction/Homer, wise child?
Maat---Mon, you're effin BRILLIANT!
HughBe--- Thanks Maat, it is a GIFT.
Irony is wasted on the stupid
&#8213; Oscar Wilde
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48608
Feb 5, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I never DOUBTED the existence of historical Jesus. In fact, numerous times I have cited Boteach myself, and in fact it was me that offered him to you. HOWEVER, I never said Jesus absolutely existed either. I am agnostic on the matter.
So lets put that STRAW ARGUMENT digression out of the way, and return to my earlier question which created this round of discussion.
My position is that truth is truth, whether it comes from sci fi, or cartoons, or "religious" texts - those are merely mediums.
HughBe---"myopic head" is interesting. Here is a secret, it was one of a series of posts to prove a point. In addition, any honest and moderately intelligent person who reads their comments on the matter would not take it to mean that they believe that Jesus was a work of fiction.

Frijoles---I never DOUBTED the existence of historical Jesus. In fact, numerous times I have cited Boteach myself, and in fact it was me that offered him to you. HOWEVER, I never said Jesus absolutely existed either. I am agnostic on the matter.

HughBe--- Really? Are you conscious of the things that you WRITE? Do you understand the utter RUBBISH that you habitually write? NO.

Take your time and follow your own words. YOUR words,"I never DOUBTED the existence of historical Jesus..... I am AGNOSTIC on the matter."

Genius what is the meaning of AGNOSTIC? Reconcile you being an AGNOSTIC with you NEVER doubting.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48609
Feb 5, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I never DOUBTED the existence of historical Jesus. In fact, numerous times I have cited Boteach myself, and in fact it was me that offered him to you. HOWEVER, I never said Jesus absolutely existed either. I am agnostic on the matter.
So lets put that STRAW ARGUMENT digression out of the way, and return to my earlier question which created this round of discussion.
My position is that truth is truth, whether it comes from sci fi, or cartoons, or "religious" texts - those are merely mediums.
Frijoles---Silly child, I never said Homer was real

HughBe---why compare REAL/Jesus with fiction/Homer, wise child?

Frijoles---All i asked was that you prove that your DELUSION figure was any less fictitious than my delusion figure

HughBe--- In what way is Jesus a "DELUSION figure"?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48610
Feb 5, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony is wasted on the stupid
&#8213; Oscar Wilde
HughBe---why compare REAL/Jesus with fiction/Homer, wise child?

Maat---Mon, you're EFFIN BRILLIANT!

HughBe--- Thanks Maat, it is a GIFT.

Frijoles---Irony is wasted on the stupid

HughBe--- Well said, YOU "effin" FOOL.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48632
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- In what way is Jesus a "DELUSION figure"?
Actually it is your burden to prove or at least show evidence that your Jesus is NOT a delusion.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48633
Feb 5, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---"myopic head" is interesting. Here is a secret, it was one of a series of posts to prove a point. In addition, any honest and moderately intelligent person who reads their comments on the matter would not take it to mean that they believe that Jesus was a work of fiction.
Frijoles---I never DOUBTED the existence of historical Jesus. In fact, numerous times I have cited Boteach myself, and in fact it was me that offered him to you. HOWEVER, I never said Jesus absolutely existed either. I am agnostic on the matter.
HughBe--- Really? Are you conscious of the things that you WRITE? Do you understand the utter RUBBISH that you habitually write? NO.
Take your time and follow your own words. YOUR words,"I never DOUBTED the existence of historical Jesus..... I am AGNOSTIC on the matter."
Genius what is the meaning of AGNOSTIC? Reconcile you being an AGNOSTIC with you NEVER doubting.
Being agnostic on the matter means I have no proof either way. I am nuetral. Vs being atheistic. Since we are talking about a historic fact, not a deity, this is an adaptive use of the actual word.

Anyone intelligent would of figured that out.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48634
Feb 5, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Silly child, I never said Homer was real
HughBe---why compare REAL/Jesus with fiction/Homer, wise child?
Frijoles---All i asked was that you prove that your DELUSION figure was any less fictitious than my delusion figure
HughBe--- In what way is Jesus a "DELUSION figure"?
Prove that he is anything other than a delusion.

Be a man, not an agnostic.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48635
Feb 5, 2013
 
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is your burden to prove or at least show evidence that your Jesus is NOT a delusion.
ahh - I should of read forward.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48636
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---why compare REAL/Jesus with fiction/Homer, wise child?
Maat---Mon, you're EFFIN BRILLIANT!
HughBe--- Thanks Maat, it is a GIFT.
Frijoles---Irony is wasted on the stupid
HughBe--- Well said, YOU "effin" FOOL.
Thats not irony. Thats vainly concealed anger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,621 - 43,640 of65,120
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Community education classes continue in April 20 hr Carrie Nation 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Thu Joe 221
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Thu Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Thu Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••
•••
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••