Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,405
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48299 Jan 31, 2013
PAPA FRIJOLES,

Aside from ADVANCED CHEM, you can also teach me HEBREW.

Back here in Mumbai, Hebrew school is almost non-existent and the few Rabbis that we have have to travel long distances to reach the South Mumbai homes of the sparse Jewish community and basically not many are interested and besides if you're born to secular or non-observant parents, then, well, forget all about the ancestral language.

Moshe, my close friend, is quite fluent in Hebrew as he's lived for 5 years on a Kibbutz in Israel. The older Ezras are pretty good in Hebrew, Debbie and David Ferdelis have poor knowledge of the language, David and Shelley Maruf are okay with the language, Rachel and Esther Rubin are ok, Menaheim Ashtamkar has poor Hebrew skills and the others I know are not well-versed in the language. English is the main lingo spoken.

So, please acquiesce to teach me advanced Chem and Hebrew or at least one of these subjects.

Thank you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48300 Jan 31, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that 'A' source or 'THE' source. Just want to clarify for our friends with reading comprehension deficiencies.
I think part of the problem is that he adds caps and then takes them overly seriously. I think there is a logical fallacy about that too.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48301 Jan 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Lizard lips.
rabbee: lizard lips; the nick name adam, gives to the more subtle than any other talking beast of the fields. and all of you followers, of him are his snow blowers.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48302 Jan 31, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So a man raises chickens only to slaughter for food has the same warm and fuzzy feelings towards the birds as one who keeps chickens as pets?
They are both caring for, sheltering, and feeding their chickens.
So does it matter why?
beware of, the poultyguysts! that run a fowl.

Location hidden

#48303 Jan 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
PAPA FRIJOLES,
Aside from ADVANCED CHEM, you can also teach me HEBREW.
Back here in Mumbai, Hebrew school is almost non-existent and the few Rabbis that we have have to travel long distances to reach the South Mumbai homes of the sparse Jewish community and basically not many are interested and besides if you're born to secular or non-observant parents, then, well, forget all about the ancestral language.
Moshe, my close friend, is quite fluent in Hebrew as he's lived for 5 years on a Kibbutz in Israel. The older Ezras are pretty good in Hebrew, Debbie and David Ferdelis have poor knowledge of the language, David and Shelley Maruf are okay with the language, Rachel and Esther Rubin are ok, Menaheim Ashtamkar has poor Hebrew skills and the others I know are not well-versed in the language. English is the main lingo spoken.
So, please acquiesce to teach me advanced Chem and Hebrew or at least one of these subjects.
Thank you.
I think in your case what you are really asking for is an introduction to the Jewish world. Rather than learning Hebrew, I think what would be more valuable to you would be a brit-milah (ritual circumcision). I can put you in TOUCH with a few fairly competent mohels and you can decide which one would serve you best. Personally I would trust the drunkard one over the one with Parkinsons, but that it a personal choice.

Location hidden

#48304 Jan 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Papa,
I am bored.
Can you teach me advanced Chemistry since Chem was my weak subject while I am very strong in Math and Physics.
It's been years since I've studied Chem and have studied it only up to high school and later up to the first year undergrad course of the 5-year integrated MSc degree program at IIT.
I am a fast learner and am familiar with chemical thermodynamics, potentiometry, kinetics, micelles, ligand chemistry, complexometry, surface chemistry, phase rule, surface tension, volumetry, eudiometry and the like.
I now want to learn advanced Chem to kill time as I am bored.
Can you introduce me to the fundamentals of an advanced topic in Chem, suggest online reading materials and guide me through the course work?
Please agree to this sincere proposal of mine.
Have you mastered Legos yet?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48305 Jan 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just that, but both FR and myself have already brought that to his attention. More than once. But he still won't let go.
Pretty willfully deceitful considering he is the guy who usually dwells on every word on every line to the point of nauseum.
Jesus would not be proud of him.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/291/b/...
rabbee: thanks to all of you, He has no pride in any of you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48306 Jan 31, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I love it. I'm going to have to borrow the link and use it on the creationist thread. Funny how deceitful people get when you have them pinned up against the ropes. Lying liars lying for Jesus.
rabbee: oh! is their a difference between, lying for him rather than against him?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48307 Jan 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think in your case what you are really asking for is an introduction to the Jewish world. Rather than learning Hebrew, I think what would be more valuable to you would be a brit-milah (ritual circumcision). I can put you in TOUCH with a few fairly competent mohels and you can decide which one would serve you best. Personally I would trust the drunkard one over the one with Parkinsons, but that it a personal choice.
oook! papa smurf...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48308 Jan 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think part of the problem is that he adds caps and then takes them overly seriously. I think there is a logical fallacy about that too.
Argumentum ad CAP-LOCK

The logical fallacy that holds anything written in all capital letters must be true. Example, "HughBe--- Correct and it is one of LIES, DECEPTION and HATE learnt from your religion/Judaism."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48309 Jan 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are nice to us maybe we will share our secret handshake, or even better, invite you up to our tree house.
Son, I am NOT a CLUB member and I have no interest in ANY club. This is my approach to secrets "The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48310 Jan 31, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Argumentum ad CAP-LOCK
The logical fallacy that holds anything written in all capital letters must be true. Example, "HughBe--- Correct and it is one of LIES, DECEPTION and HATE learnt from your religion/Judaism."
Blame it on the keyboard.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48311 Jan 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a weird tendency to repost things multiple times in hopes of getting a different answer.
definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Twister, I take it that you are incapable of explaining what you read or is it a case where such a challenge surfaces when it/TRUTH would expose your NASTY mind and agenda.

Please read and EXPLAIN the meaning of the quotes with focus on the capitalized words. Tell me if they are FALSE. They were taken from the Jerusalem Post.

1."Israel’s GREATEST ASSET and best friend By EARL"
2." Evangelicals use their political, financial and spiritual LEVERAGE to HELP Israel WITHSTAND WHATEVER attack might come next."
3."In recent years, however, a groundswell of support for Israel has arisen, creating a new and POWERFUL FRIEND for Israel in the form of EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS. From all over the world these Evangelical Christian believers, including many Americans, are proud to be labeled as “Christian Zionists.”"
4."WITHOUT the Evangelical Christian community STANDING in the BREACH with both PRAYER and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel."
5."The longstanding tradition of the US being Israel’s closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is ONE ALLY that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."
6."Many Evangelical Christian organizations in Israel, with support from Evangelical Christians around the world, are PROVIDING FOOD and other assistance to THOUSANDS of Israeli immigrants and POOR families."
7.Others(Evangelicals) have provided portable concrete BOMB SHELTERS to PROTECT Israeli residents living along the Gaza border and elsewhere in Israel

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributor ...

Location hidden

#48312 Jan 31, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the Twilight episode "To Serve Man."
"The day arrives for Mr. Chambers's excursion to the Kanamits' planet. Just as he mounts the spaceship's boarding stairs, his staffer Patty appears. He waves, smiling, but she runs toward him in great agitation—and is held back by a Kanamit guard. "Mr. Chambers," Patty cries, "don't get on that ship! The rest of the book To Serve Man, it's... it's a cookbook!" Chambers tries to run back down the spaceship's stairs, but a Kanamit blocks him, the stairs retract, and the ship immediately lifts off."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Serve_Man_ (The_Twilight_Zone)
tragic.

Though Patty is definitely a cutie.....
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48313 Jan 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have experienced here in the past and of lately, Homer has you beat as a SOURCE of wisdom, hands down....
kind of sad, actually
HughBe--Ms. I understand the reason for your rant. I have no doubt your current rant is influenced by the fact that your man made a comment and both of you are DENYING it and I find it rather strange and STUPID since it is easily verified.
Ms., here it is again.
"Homer Simpson is also a SOURCE of wisdom"

Frijoles--From what I have experienced here......

HughBe--- It has been a bloody experience. It will pass.

Location hidden

#48314 Jan 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, I am NOT a CLUB member and I have no interest in ANY club. This is my approach to secrets "The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever"
No secret handshake? I am stunned. Stunned.

Get a sense of humor.(and a better translation).

Location hidden

#48315 Jan 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Twister, I take it that you are incapable of explaining what you read or is it a case where such a challenge surfaces when it/TRUTH would expose your NASTY mind and agenda.
Please read and EXPLAIN the meaning of the quotes with focus on the capitalized words. Tell me if they are FALSE. They were taken from the Jerusalem Post.
1."Israel’s GREATEST ASSET and best friend By EARL"
2." Evangelicals use their political, financial and spiritual LEVERAGE to HELP Israel WITHSTAND WHATEVER attack might come next."
3."In recent years, however, a groundswell of support for Israel has arisen, creating a new and POWERFUL FRIEND for Israel in the form of EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS. From all over the world these Evangelical Christian believers, including many Americans, are proud to be labeled as “Christian Zionists.”"
4."WITHOUT the Evangelical Christian community STANDING in the BREACH with both PRAYER and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel."
5."The longstanding tradition of the US being Israel’s closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is ONE ALLY that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."
6."Many Evangelical Christian organizations in Israel, with support from Evangelical Christians around the world, are PROVIDING FOOD and other assistance to THOUSANDS of Israeli immigrants and POOR families."
7.Others(Evangelicals) have provided portable concrete BOMB SHELTERS to PROTECT Israeli residents living along the Gaza border and elsewhere in Israel
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributor ...
fourth time on a post that i answered you on the first

(Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results)

going for five?

Location hidden

#48316 Jan 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame it on the keyboard.
"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways..."

Book of Homer
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48317 Jan 31, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe siad: "Son son, your man is saying that Simpson is THE source of wisdom. Sit in a corner and THINK, for a change."
Frijoles said: "Homer Simpson is also A source of wisdom".
Big contextual difference between "THE source" and "A source". You are being deceitful as usual. Jesus would not be proud of you.
Cult---HughBe siad: "Son son, your man is saying that Simpson is THE source of wisdom. Sit in a corner and THINK, for a change."

HughBe--- When? At what point? What is the CONTEXT and what did I mean?

Question, is it sheer STUPIDITY or MALICE that drives you Cunti?

Now READ and get someone to EXPLAIN the words below. I am hoping that you are NUMERATE as I have arranged the early exchanges in sequence.

Here is help for you and your fellow dim-wits Posts 48110 and 48111 follow each other with no other posts in between them. Post 48111 EXPLAINS what I meant by THE SOURCE. Note the words "the SOURCE of the wisdom that COMES from him."

My later comment about the source was made in the CONTEXT of the explanation previously given i.e wisdom " comes from him".

The problem is, I ascribe too much sense to idiots like you et.al.

Frijoles' post--48110-- Homer Simpson is also a source of wisdom. Whats your point?

HughBe's post 48111--So, in your mind Homer Simpson is the SOURCE of the wisdom that COMES from him.

P2160

Frijoles' response--48132--Nah, just because there is wisdom, I feel no compulsion to worship the TV....

HughBe's response--48144--LYING as usual Judahite. Your point is that Simpson is A SOURCE of wisdom. Let me allow your own words to express the idea, "Homer Simpson is also A SOURCE of wisdom"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#48318 Jan 31, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: all the liars in this world, are not going to save it. and no matter how good of a liar, you or they are. liars are not, your best friend.
Rabbee---liars are not, your best friend

HughBe--- Agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) 9 hr Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... 9 hr Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 17 Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Grant County was issued at September 21 at 3:50AM MDT

•••