Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,149)

Showing posts 42,961 - 42,980 of64,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

COSMIC CYCLES, ENTROPY & THE SELF-EXISTENT UNIFIED FIELD OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:

1) Consciousness and energy - that forms a unified field - can neither be created nor destroyed. They move from finer to grosser state and from unmanifest to manifest state in cyclical fashion.

2) Increasing entropy means a corresponding high state of disorder.

3) For the disordered energy to become ordered once again so that the next round of projecting the universe into form can come about, what is the inherent mechanism involved?

4) If the universe is only energy then once all the useful energy is gradually converted into frictional heat via work then there would be no way that this highly disordered state of energy could be made ordered again.

5) What is needed is an innate intelligent principle with sufficient energy at its disposal to set right the disorder in the energy field.

6) Besides, energy by itself lacks precision or motive or order and cannot account for sentience.

7) So, it makes better sense to consider the ultimate reality as constituting a unified field of consciousness-energy that, in partial manifestation, gives rise to the highly ordered universe (with its sentient beings) that runs according to precisely formulated in-built laws.

8) The unmanifest energy remains unified with the unmanifest consciousness both of which which underlie the manifest aspects of consciousness and energy that form the universe.

9) When the energy in manifestation becomes highly disordered at the end of a cosmic cycle and enters a fine state like the one corresponding to the QM vacuum or something still subtler, it is here and at this point that the unmanifest degree of consciousness-energy that underlie the manifest aspects becomes dynamic and infuses the disordered part of the energy and converts it (the disordered energy) into a state of order and as such the next round of the universe is then set into motion.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please STUDY my post as you have not grasped the true meaning of the words.
If I were class conscious in the way that you are speaking I would NEVER have attended those two churches.
I would have gone to churches where the majority are professionals/business people and YES there are those types of churches.
(Recall the churches have a majority of members who are literally semi-literate at best.)
Madam, how like you this play?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Praise be to the 300 odd cheeses of France!

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

ENTROPY & SENTIENCE:

Entropy describes the tendency for systems to go from a state of higher organization to a state of lowest organization on a molecular level. What about entropy on the level of mind, emotions and consciousness?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Consciousness with its unmanifest energy that assumes dynamic form when dealing with the disordered aspect of the unified field of consciousness-energy reverses entropy as it is a masterpiece of organization/organizing ability.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Constant wear and tear leading to a breakdown of organization at the molecular level due to increasing disorder finally forces the consciousness with its finer states of energy out of the brain-body system leading to death of the physical apparatus.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

The potent subtler states of consciousness with their innate energy aspects have the capacity to reverse disorder at the molecular level. Only yogis have direct access to these finer degrees of consciousness-energy.
idgaf

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

JOEL wrote:
COSMIC CYCLES, ENTROPY & THE SELF-EXISTENT UNIFIED FIELD OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:
1) Consciousness and energy - that forms a unified field - can neither be created nor destroyed. They move from finer to grosser state and from unmanifest to manifest state in cyclical fashion.
2) Increasing entropy means a corresponding high state of disorder.
3) For the disordered energy to become ordered once again so that the next round of projecting the universe into form can come about, what is the inherent mechanism involved?
4) If the universe is only energy then once all the useful energy is gradually converted into frictional heat via work then there would be no way that this highly disordered state of energy could be made ordered again.
5) What is needed is an innate intelligent principle with sufficient energy at its disposal to set right the disorder in the energy field.
6) Besides, energy by itself lacks precision or motive or order and cannot account for sentience.
7) So, it makes better sense to consider the ultimate reality as constituting a unified field of consciousness-energy that, in partial manifestation, gives rise to the highly ordered universe (with its sentient beings) that runs according to precisely formulated in-built laws.
8) The unmanifest energy remains unified with the unmanifest consciousness both of which which underlie the manifest aspects of consciousness and energy that form the universe.
9) When the energy in manifestation becomes highly disordered at the end of a cosmic cycle and enters a fine state like the one corresponding to the QM vacuum or something still subtler, it is here and at this point that the unmanifest degree of consciousness-energy that underlie the manifest aspects becomes dynamic and infuses the disordered part of the energy and converts it (the disordered energy) into a state of order and as such the next round of the universe is then set into motion.
Long way of saying imaginary energy and lack of order and potential for that.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Hi Baby.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

OPEN VERSUS CLOSED SYSTEMS & DEATH:

Though the body is an open system that exchanges matter and energy with its surroundings, yet the universe taken as a whole is a closed system and so entropy effects are bound to affect the body in the long run and besides friction among body parts and with the environment would also lead to wear and tear and so at a certain critical threshold the body begins malfunctioning and ultimately becomes incapable of containing the innate consciousness and concomitant energy leading to their exiting the body which is a condition called death.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

OVERCOMING DEATH:

If a higher range of consciousness-energy based on the unification principle infuses the body then wear and tear of the bodily parts can be minimized or eliminated and as such the body would constantly manifest a high degree of order in its material as well as functional aspects and in its interaction with its surroundings that as a result would retain the sentient principle in the body thus making death redundant. However, such an immortal body would not be invincible if the power to neutralize the damaging effects of poison and accident is absent or poorly developed.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

DRUGS & SENTIENCE:

1) Mind and emotions can be manipulated by powerful drugs injected into the body through the common line of energy connecting matter, emotions and mind states. Similarly, the individual degrees of consciousness characterizing the body, emotions and mind are also linked and so if one is affected the others are also impacted. Matter, emotions and mind are simply different functional modes or varied vibrations of consciousness and energy. As known consciousness and energy that form a unified field can neither be created nor destroyed.

2) In the frontal personality, the consciousnesses and energies of matter, emotions and mind are so closely mixed up that each influences the other but the higher ranges of consciousness and energy that're resilient to external influences to a great extent stand back from the frontal personality and remain largely unaffected by the dynamics of mind, emotions and matter.

3) If drugs can influence the emotional and mental states of being, then hypnosis, auto-suggestions and meditation can influence the emotions and body and similarly the emotions that form a bridge between matter and mind can influence the body and mind.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

BEING AND BECOMING:

Superior genes, proper diet (strictly vegetarian), eco-sensitivity and good karma connect us to the balanced and uplifting lines of consciousness-energy that lead to life and growth.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam, how like you this play?
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Frijoles---The lady doth protest too much, methinks

HughBe--- BattyBoy, I am NOT a lady.

Again---Please STUDY my post as you have not grasped the true meaning of the words.
If I were class conscious in the way that you are speaking I would NEVER have attended those two churches.
I would have gone to churches where the majority are professionals/business people and YES there are those types of churches.
(Recall the churches have a majority of members who are literally semi-literate at best.)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

former res wrote:
Huggy
Your return to the forum is disappointing.
Post something interesting.
Perhap some example of original thinking...
Waiting on pins and needles.
It is a pity that you find my words that follow disappointing.

1.Much love from Jamaica.

2. I'll never leave you, my love.
Eric

Lake Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

It's an anomaly of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an anomaly of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.
explain your rambling words.
Eric

Lake Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
explain your rambling words.
Having places of worship that are segregated by socioeconomic standing is unique to people who have religious beliefs similar to you.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a pity that you find my words that follow disappointing.
1.Much love from Jamaica.
2. I'll never leave you, my love.
Perhaps you mean well.

But tell me,

1. Do you still see your god when you look in the mirrow? and

2. Is what is acceptable to you still acceptable to your god?

3. Are you not placing a "flase god" before thee?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Having places of worship that are segregated by socioeconomic standing is unique to people who have religious beliefs similar to you.
Eric--It's an anomaly of those who believe that Jesus was the Messiah and a member of the Triune.

HughBe--explain your rambling words.

Eric--Having places of worship that are segregated by socioeconomic standing is UNIQUE to people who have religious beliefs similar to you.

HughBe--- You have not explained the ANOMALY plus the part about Jesus being a member of the triune. Do so NOW.

Having said that, do you really understand your OWN words? NO.

Do you understand my words? NO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,961 - 42,980 of64,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Grant County was issued at April 16 at 6:39AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE