Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,520
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#47592 Jan 22, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask our resident conspiracy theorist. I'm sure he might have an opinion on the matter.
He probably played the trombone in his own high school marching band until he was asked to stay in the bleachers for everyones sonic protection.

Location hidden

#47593 Jan 22, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Elsewhere I read that the band spokesperson said the band DID perform live.
Our gov't would never lie to us, right?
:))
http://hotair.com/greenroom/
UPDATE January 22, 12:10 PM:“We don’t know why Beyoncé decided to use prerecorded music,” a spokesperson for the Marine Corps Band told us this morning.“All music [for inaugural ceremonies] is prerecorded as a matter of course, and that’s something we’ve done for years and years. The Marine Band did perform live throughout the ceremony but we received last-minute word that Beyoncé wanted to use the recording.” The spokesperson also added that everyone knows Beyoncé is a gifted singer, and her decision has no bearing on her musical ability.
lavon affair

United States

#47594 Jan 22, 2013
History Guy wrote:
Christianity is a religion that sprung from the schism in Judaism after the followers of Jesus of Nazareth began to say He was the Messiah. But it wasn't until the 4th Century when Rome accepted Christianity as a religion that the final separation was made.
Are the Messianic Jews Christians? Are they followers of the Church in Rome or one of the many Protestant sects? Why are they not like the Jews of the 1st Century who accept Jesus as the Messiah? Those Jews were not Christians, they were Jews who practiced Judaism.
Oh this religion stuff just makes people angry, is it all worth the fighting?
.......... Judeism is a religion , zyonizism is a racist cult , about 100 years old , and funded by imperialist war mungers .......... see BY WAY OF DECEPTION by vic ostrovsky.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47595 Jan 22, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you appear unfamiliar with your native language/dialect, mon?
I know you avoid mingling with the hoi polloi at all costs, that you consider yourself better than your fellow man - but this lack of basic language skills is quite concering to "the many" on this forum.
We are prepared however to make any special accommodations that your disabilities may require.
Former--Some of my BEST friends are men.:)

HughBe---I take it that best for you means INTIMATE.

Former--Why is it that you appear unfamiliar with your native language/dialect, mon?

HughBe--- No MON, I understood you the first time and in your world BEST=INTIMATE. I have noted the smile as well and I take it as confirmation of the pleasures you get with your BEST male friends.

Former--I know you avoid mingling with the hoi polloi at all costs,

HUghBe---Another confirmation that you know very little. I attend 2 denominations of Christianity. When I started attending the first one MOST of the members were at the level of domestic helpers and I had a high-powered job and a graduate degree. Do you understand BOY?

The other church is no different and its members are literally barely literate. Get it BOY?

Former-- you consider yourself better than your fellow man -

HughBe--- My BOY all men are not created equal. I have been blessed more than most but don't blame me for that. Besides I place a PREMIUM on my INTEGRITY a quality that is very deficient on this forum.

Former--but this lack of basic language skills is quite concering to "the many" on this forum.

HughBe--- I have no doubt that it is "concering" to the legions but it is not to the wise. And BOY, I would be a JACKASS like you if I did not know that you are capable of spelling the word in quotation marks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#47596 Jan 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're smarter than Hugh, MUQ, Gtown71.
I'd hardly call that an achievement.
Anyway, peace to you.
How are you, Papa?
Joel to Frijoles--You're smarter than Hugh....

HughBe-- Indeed he confirms it with EVERY post and the truth is your words also reflect on you.

Location hidden

#47597 Jan 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HUghBe---Another confirmation that you know very little. I attend 2 denominations of Christianity..
You get a cu-pie prize for that admittance.

Location hidden

#47598 Jan 22, 2013
better known as a kewpie prize
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#47599 Jan 22, 2013
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-44

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of : ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH

ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH had earlier accepted Islam. Since he knew how to read and write, prophet had taken him to be one of his scribe. Whenever any new revelation came, prophet used to call him and write it down, since prophet did not know how to read and write.

He went to Madina and was being used for this duty. It so happened that when prophet was dictating one verse of Quran, he stopped just before completing the verse, ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH prompted with some ending words and prophet said “yes, this is how this verse ends”.

This incident caused turbulence in the heart of ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH and he thought that I can also write verses like Quran. He therefore went back from Islam and went back to Makkah boasting that “Mohammad does not know about revelation, it is me, who tell him what to write and he speaks”.

Prophet was extremely pained by this false charge against him….when prophet conquered Makkah, he declared general amnesty but with some exceptions.

ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH’ s name was amongst those who were exempted from this general amnesty. His crime was double, going back on Islam and laying a false charge against the prophet.

ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH came to know about it, and he hid himself. After some days he approached prophet thru some emissary, asking for pardon and saying that he was extremely ashamed of his past conduct.

Using his “Sword of Mercy and Pardon” prophet declared his pardon and he became one of Good Muslims.

During the caliphate of Othman this ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH was one of the renowned Islamic warrior and he conquered many new areas for Islamic army. His record as a Warrior and Just ruler are recorded in Islamic history books.

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi

Location hidden

#47600 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-44
Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.
The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”
The Case of : ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH
ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH had earlier accepted Islam. Since he knew how to read and write, prophet had taken him to be one of his scribe. Whenever any new revelation came, prophet used to call him and write it down, since prophet did not know how to read and write.
He went to Madina and was being used for this duty. It so happened that when prophet was dictating one verse of Quran, he stopped just before completing the verse, ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH prompted with some ending words and prophet said “yes, this is how this verse ends”.
This incident caused turbulence in the heart of ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH and he thought that I can also write verses like Quran. He therefore went back from Islam and went back to Makkah boasting that “Mohammad does not know about revelation, it is me, who tell him what to write and he speaks”.
Prophet was extremely pained by this false charge against him….when prophet conquered Makkah, he declared general amnesty but with some exceptions.
ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH’ s name was amongst those who were exempted from this general amnesty. His crime was double, going back on Islam and laying a false charge against the prophet.
ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH came to know about it, and he hid himself. After some days he approached prophet thru some emissary, asking for pardon and saying that he was extremely ashamed of his past conduct.
Using his “Sword of Mercy and Pardon” prophet declared his pardon and he became one of Good Muslims.
During the caliphate of Othman this ABDULLAH BIN ABI SARH was one of the renowned Islamic warrior and he conquered many new areas for Islamic army. His record as a Warrior and Just ruler are recorded in Islamic history books.
Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi
MUQ,

Did you ever watch cartoons as a child?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#47601 Jan 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--I know you avoid mingling with the hoi polloi at all costs,
HUghBe---Another confirmation that you know very little. I attend 2 denominations of Christianity. When I started attending the first one MOST of the members were at the level of domestic helpers and I had a high-powered job and a graduate degree. Do you understand BOY? The other church is no different and its members are literally barely literate. Get it BOY?
And no doubt some of your best friends are black people.

Your words do not ring true.

You have said many things in the past indicating your class-conscious thinking, mindset and ways.

Do you really expect this entire history of your own words to now be overlooked? This is your pattern of making statements and then attempting to suddenly disavow your own words.

You forgot that some of us actually remember you and your words.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former-- you consider yourself better than your fellow man -
HughBe--- My BOY all men are not created equal. I have been blessed more than most but don't blame me for that. Besides I place a PREMIUM on my INTEGRITY a quality that is very deficient on this forum.
Integrity is not a quality you are known for here on this forum.

(Not saying you don't have it, just saying not the quality that come to mind.)

Instead, I would say the word "bluster" comes to mind.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--but this lack of basic language skills is quite concering to "the many" on this forum.
HughBe--- I have no doubt that it is "concering" to the legions but it is not to the wise. And BOY, I would be a JACKASS like you if I did not know that you are capable of spelling the word in quotation marks.
Focusing on a typo only points up your own weak position. Is that really what you want to focus on?

Location hidden

#47602 Jan 23, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
And no doubt some of your best friends are black people.
of interest might be this (I also seem to recollect Hughbe claiming to have some jewish blood):
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jamaican-jews-se...

“We’ve sown our seeds wide and far,” said Joseph, 67, whose family is among Jamaica’s newer arrivals, having come to the island from Damascus, Syria, in the 20th century....

...Joseph also cautions that there may be some racial bias in many Jamaican claims to Jewish ancestry.

“It is important to be white” or have light skin, he said of the residents of a country that is 90 percent black.“When they tell you that their great-great-grandfather was Jewish, they’re saying they’re white.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47605 Jan 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
of interest might be this (I also seem to recollect Hughbe claiming to have some jewish blood):
“We’ve sown our seeds wide and far,” said Joseph, 67, whose family is among Jamaica’s newer arrivals, having come to the island from Damascus, Syria, in the 20th century....
...Joseph also cautions that there may be some racial bias in many Jamaican claims to Jewish ancestry.
“It is important to be white” or have light skin, he said of the residents of a country that is 90 percent black.“When they tell you that their great-great-grandfather was Jewish, they’re saying they’re white.”
What next for Huggy, skin bleaching?

http://tinyurl.com/aq62czy
dirt

Danbury, CT

#47606 Jan 23, 2013
The day God comes back to town, he will look at all these people squabbling about him and stamp out the lot of them. The rest of us will then breathe a collective sigh of relief. Life is hard enough without man made conflicts to make it worse. Im grateful for what I have been given and the beauty of his works are just awesome-Thank you God.

Location hidden

#47607 Jan 23, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'

Location hidden

#47608 Jan 23, 2013
dirt wrote:
The day God comes back to town, he will look at all these people squabbling about him and stamp out the lot of them. The rest of us will then breathe a collective sigh of relief. Life is hard enough without man made conflicts to make it worse. Im grateful for what I have been given and the beauty of his works are just awesome-Thank you God.
You are quite welcome, son.

Location hidden

#47609 Jan 23, 2013
dirt wrote:
Too late. You just squabbled. See you in hell.

Location hidden

#47610 Jan 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HUghBe---Another confirmation that you know very little. I attend 2 denominations of Christianity. When I started attending the first one MOST of the members were at the level of domestic helpers and I had a high-powered job and a graduate degree. Do you understand BOY?
How can use of the term "high-powered job" NOT be construed as class conscious?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#47611 Jan 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-loathing X3:

1. His own gayness.

2. His own Jewishness.

3. His own blackness.

How sad is that?

Location hidden

#47612 Jan 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How can use of the term "high-powered job" NOT be construed as class conscious?
What's wrong with working at a high power electrical plant (probably getting paid good union wages)?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#47613 Jan 23, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he keeps a good supply onhand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Mon Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7

Pinos Altos Jobs

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE