Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,397
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46812 Jan 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be the first to say I'm no scientist, but not sure what evidence they have that proves anything.
Lucy was and is a lie, yet still in the museums and books, and the only basic thing of evolution to ever be seen is when you take two different animals of the same kind and breed them, you get a variation of that kind of animal.
Perhaps you can educate me?
I do know 100%, that I was awaken one night by "a force ",and after yeilding to this force, my life was forever changed. Not sure if evolution can exolain that or not. Even if the cursing, drinking, lying, and other stuff went away, I could've been told, that I had my mind clear of all things, and that's the reason I didn't need those anymore, but still didn't explain why, for the first time in my life, I had a strong desire to read the bible, pray, and watch preaching for many hours at a time.
To also find others like me -who was not raised up in religion, yet they to had a great change, and they to give the credit to Jesus Christ.
Before that night, I didn't really know how all was created. I now fully believe God.
1. Lucy is a lie? First I'm hearing of that. You'll need to provide citations from credible scientists for that assertion.

2. Evolution is a gradual process that typically does not happen within the span of a lifetime (except at the microbial level, in which case speciation is observed). You don't need to see it physically happen before your eyes in order to study both the biological and genealogical evidence.

3. I'm glad you straightened your life out, but your nocturnal premonitions are nothing more than the product of an overstimulated mind. Your subjective experiences mean nothing to anyone but yourself. Nothing wrong with that, but don't expect others to simply take your word for it. And they certainly have no relevance to the topic of evolution.

4. Like I said, stick to the topics you know. Stay away from scientific discussions unless you are willing to take the time and educate yourself first and make an effort to understand it.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#46813 Jan 10, 2013
rabbee: hom-os have long been q ue-er because they are bucking the system. they are moral criminals. criminals. they believe in a circular thinking to justify their own filth. filth being the operative word here.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46814 Jan 10, 2013
Pedo wrote:
rabbee: hom-os have long been q ue-er because they are bucking the system. they are moral criminals. criminals. they believe in a circular thinking to justify their own filth. filth being the operative word here.
rabbee: it is the result of disbelief in G-D. like all the other horrible stuff, happening on this planet. and the worship of halooseefer, is the worst form of angel worshipers.
Gtown71

United States

#46819 Jan 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Lucy is a lie? First I'm hearing of that. You'll need to provide citations from credible scientists for that assertion.
2. Evolution is a gradual process that typically does not happen within the span of a lifetime (except at the microbial level, in which case speciation is observed). You don't need to see it physically happen before your eyes in order to study both the biological and genealogical evidence.
3. I'm glad you straightened your life out, but your nocturnal premonitions are nothing more than the product of an overstimulated mind. Your subjective experiences mean nothing to anyone but yourself. Nothing wrong with that, but don't expect others to simply take your word for it. And they certainly have no relevance to the topic of evolution.
4. Like I said, stick to the topics you know. Stay away from scientific discussions unless you are willing to take the time and educate yourself first and make an effort to understand it.
Well, like I said, I'm no scientist for sure, but what I have read about lucy, is that she turned out to be a lie, and /or most experts believe she's nothing more then a 3ft. Tall chimpanzee.

As far as my story, you are right, as far as people can either believe it or not, but all I can do is present what happened to me. The main point of my story though, is not how "I " cleaned up my life, but rather how "God " cleaned up my life. I was born again that night.

People will either believe in the bible or not, or any combination of books "they " deem to be inspired or not. The reason I believe the whole bible was inspired by God, is becouse if not, then that leaves me to decide what I think is and isn't inspired. Which many do.

My experience is an individual experience, but many people have been born again /found God /saved, or whatever one calls it.

He changed my "core " beliefs, and gave me power to overcome many things, that before that night, I wouldn't even try doing.

Even when I truly didn't believe in any god, and thought those who did were idiots, I still never bought into the millions or billions of years, and slimmy rocks turning into humans and animals. Plus also needing a man and a woman to reproduce, reproduce from there.

Some examples of "missing links " were made from finding 1 tooth. That is amazing!
I went from being a goddless person, to being a child of God, in the blink of an eye. I firmly believe, that even those who never heard of Jesus Christ, or seen a bible can be saved.
The universe alone is enough to show them, that there is something much greater then us.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46820 Jan 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, right.
not.
Please stay in your own backyard
HughBe---Moses, David, Isaiah and Micah to name a few.(prophesied about Jesus)

Frijoles---yeah, right.not.Please stay in your own backyard

HughBe--- will your messiah be a mortal?
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#46821 Jan 10, 2013
good answer.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#46823 Jan 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont listen well, do you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46824 Jan 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont listen well, do you?
Again, will your messiah be mortal?

Is it that you don't know the answer, Dr. Frijoles?
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#46825 Jan 10, 2013
The best way to stay away from debt collectors is to just disconnect your phone, own nothing, move frequently and don't ask for any money, sign no paperwork with updated address, and don't live where your address is listed as, don't ever talk to collectors because that starts the 2 year clock for any debt. Admit to nothing! The shysters

Location hidden

#46826 Jan 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, will your messiah be mortal?
Is it that you don't know the answer, Dr. Frijoles?
I'm sorry - I dont converse in stupid anymore.

Location hidden

#46827 Jan 10, 2013
Pedo wrote:
The best way to stay away from debt collectors is to just disconnect your phone, own nothing, move frequently and don't ask for any money, sign no paperwork with updated address, and don't live where your address is listed as, don't ever talk to collectors because that starts the 2 year clock for any debt. Admit to nothing! The shysters
and stay off the road!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46828 Jan 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry - I dont converse in stupid anymore.
It seems to me that EVERYTHING for you has to be reversed. WHY?

Stupid is sensible for you and sensible is stupid. Why?

Women are men and men are women for you. Why?

later.

Location hidden

#46829 Jan 10, 2013
try brain surgery
Wondering

Arlington Heights, IL

#46838 Jan 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your messiah fulfill the prophecy of Micah 5:4-5?(Using the Jewish chapter and verse designation.)
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#46839 Jan 10, 2013
Sorry, that's me.
riddel

Newport News, VA

#46840 Jan 10, 2013
Slow Dance Chubby wrote:
That's funny, when the faithful try to get me in the Mitzvah van I say, "no thanks", and keep walking.
It's happened a few times and I'm not even Jewish.
Was I being oppressed?
You need to do more research on Columbus before bragging on his merit. First he did not discover America and he was arguably the worst slaver in history often selling children to pedophiles intent on sexual abuse. He is responsible for decimating the islands of the caribbean of their native populations. Do your research and pick another hero.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46849 Jan 11, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your messiah fulfill the prophecy of Micah 5:4-5?(Using the Jewish chapter and verse designation.)
I see that you are NOT acquainted with the rules of etiquette. Nevertheless answer my question which came before yours.

HughBe--- will your messiah be mortal?

Location hidden

#46850 Jan 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are NOT acquainted with the rules of etiquette. Nevertheless answer my question which came before yours.
HughBe--- will your messiah be mortal?
Let me ask you this -

- do the rules of etiquette permit one to habitually ignore the content of a response, as you were doing multiple times regarding our "discussion" on the other thread about Jews/new world slavery and the 1983 vs 1999 scholarly works on that issue?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46851 Jan 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you this -
- do the rules of etiquette permit one to habitually ignore the content of a response, as you were doing multiple times regarding our "discussion" on the other thread about Jews/new world slavery and the 1983 vs 1999 scholarly works on that issue?
The rules of etiquette and good sense say that when someone behaves like you in a totally dishonest way then don't engage.

YOU said that the esteemed rabbi FABRICATED what he wrote about slavery. You then proceeded to deny what is there in black and white.

You are a waste of time and you operate outside the rules of even basic etiquette.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46853 Jan 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you this -
POST 158037 "Who is Allah"

HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history, and a man who "for the last generation .. has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish HISTORY" FABRICATED the information that he wrote?

Frijoles----Um...YES

HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history,....... FABRICATED the information that he wrote?

Frijoles----Um...YES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Thu I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Wed Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 5 Yes 11
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos