Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,268
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46737 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I was unaware that in India people call PURE hearts BLACK.

Have a good day, sweet Joel.
BONOBO,

Your heart is as black as black can be.

Black = Evil/Perverse.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46738 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I take it that you named Joel after yourself, papa. Therefore since he is named lana Cruff-o you must also have the same name and no doubt you had a name change to that in order to reflect your NATURAL appetite for lanA.
High on ganja, Bonobo?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#46739 Jan 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an ethnic Indian though we've settled down in India since generations.
I don't look Indian either - pink appearance with a golden hue.
Yes, Joel is a Jewish name and usually only Jews name their children as such.
We follow kosher. I am vegetarian.
We should create a wikipedia entry on you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#46740 Jan 8, 2013
To Volunteeroid:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/01/08/...

StopTheCoin.com

By David Weigel

First they laugh at you, then they get mad at you, then they fight you. We're at the fighting stage of the Great Platinum Coin Crusade of 2013, with a leading Republican proposing legislation that would ban the coin trick, and with the arrival of StopTheCoin.com . American Committment's Phil Kerpen (formerly of Americans for Prosperity) bought the domain today to advertise a petition that bonds together skeptics of the coin plan.

Joe Firestone, the blogger who first proposed the idea, is now calling for a $60 TRILLION platinum coin to be minted. That would mean completely unlimited federal spending, without the approval of Congress - and the value of the dollar would be gutted.

"Any risk of this scheme being used is enough to warrant Congress stepping in and stopping it," says Kerpen. "Walden stepped up with legislation to do that and it's worthy of broad public support. We'd like to see at least House vote on it to see where every member of Congress stands."

In related coin news, TPM has begun asking which great American should appear on the theoretical coin. Seems obvious to me: Slap Ronald Reagan on the thing, and translate "Deficits don't matter" into Latin.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46741 Jan 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an ethnic Indian though we've settled down in India since generations.
I don't look Indian either - pink appearance with a golden hue.
Yes, Joel is a Jewish name and usually only Jews name their children as such.
We follow kosher. I am vegetarian.
Thanks for the confirmation. I have stated it many times in the past.

My declaration was based on your name i.e Joel, your sister's marriage to a Jew and other things which I don't recall at this moment.

The names of Indians are usually very hard to pronounce and Joel well it speaks for itself.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46742 Jan 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
High on ganja, Bonobo?
Lana, it is a plant and so natural whereas you are high on cow droppings which is a concoction of rejected things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46743 Jan 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
BONOBO,
Black = Evil/Perverse.
Your mind is a black hole, there is no light in it.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#46744 Jan 8, 2013
I also speak punjabi! I am a punjab, man!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#46745 Jan 8, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe todays children are any smarter than yesterdays children in fact they are quite dumb.
And there is an agenda
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/
If i may ask what is the nature of your childs "special need"?
You do know that the more special needs children the more federal money that comes in?
The children are neither smarter nor dumber than in generations past. What has changed is the willingness and ability of the parents to take an active role in raising their own children.

My young'un is autistic. To spend time with him is to know that this was not a teacher's "diagnosis" to get more money into the school system. Alas, he needs a little extra support throughout his day to manage the school system, including the presence of a one-on-one teacher's aide.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#46746 Jan 8, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure I agree with your interpretation of the 2nd amendment. Neither have the courts.
Language drift since the 18th Century...

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Well regulated = properly equipped

Militia = all freeborn men 18 to 60

Arms = the weapons used by said militia, that is, the weapons and tools of war
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#46747 Jan 8, 2013
I slepted with a lot of beeches.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#46748 Jan 8, 2013
Ok you guys. 8 minutes till Maury starts. You have 8 minutes to entertain me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46749 Jan 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
BONOBO,
Black = Evil/Perverse.
So you have called me BONOBO and my question to you is, do you understand what I have replied and called you?

In my previous posts I have tried to simplify it for you and I have hinted at it but I don't want it to go over your head forever and so I shall say,reverse the letters of the first word dear, lanA Cruff-o.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46750 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

We should create a wikipedia entry on you.
I guess so given my diverse genetic background and my varied inner and outer experiences, a film could be made on my life. But, it's not been all hunky dory - more difficult than easy and life-threatening at times. I've led a multi-faceted life till now and even if I pass away at this juncture and at this young age, I'd consider my life well-lived and the wealth of experiences/information that I'll carry away with me from earth will be an indicator of the evolution of my individual consciousness over the aeons that ranks high above the ordinary. Anyway, wishing you the very best and hoping we meet someday soon. I'm fascinated by you and find you adorable in so many ways. Don't let mean-spirited people like the Bonobo and others of his kind push you into a tight corner and remember I'm always here to serve you and to rush to your defense if need be. Move from the thesis and the anti-thesis to the grand synthesis. Shalom.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46751 Jan 8, 2013
Hi Bonobo.

Sweet Lana.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46752 Jan 8, 2013
I've crossed my heart and am on my way to church to eat the flesh and drink the blood of my slain lord, Jesus.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46754 Jan 8, 2013
Lana = Anal

Bonobo, where are you?

(smiles)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46755 Jan 8, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Language drift since the 18th Century...
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Well regulated = properly equipped
Militia = all freeborn men 18 to 60
Arms = the weapons used by said militia, that is, the weapons and tools of war
That's all well and good, but from a legal perspective, the only thing that matters is the current interpretation of the courts, not yours or mine.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#46756 Jan 8, 2013
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-34

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of : ABU HURIRAH AND PEOPLE OF SUFFAH

ABU HURIRAH was a well known companion of prophet, who has transmitted maximum number of Prophet’ sayings in the books of Hadith. When he came to Madina, he was bachelor and he did not had any money or other provisions.

Such people used to live in a small Shade called “SUFFAH” adjacent to the Prophet’s mosque. They were full time devoted to learning of Quran and Islamic teachings. Prophet used to take care of their daily food, if any food was gifted to him, he would share it with them, if any thing came from charity, he would send it to them etc. ABU HURIRAH was also one of those people in start of his Islamic life. He had a very strange story to tell us:

“One day, during noon time, I felt extreme hunger and there was nothing to eat, I came out in the street, so as to meet some one and perchance he may invite me to his house and give me some food”

“I was in the street, when Abu Bakr passed by, I saluted him and asked meaning of a Quranic verse, hoping he would ask me to come with him. But he answered me and went his way. After some time, Omar passed by, I repeated the same thing to him, he also answered and went his way”

“After some time, prophet passed by, I saluted him, and asked the same question. He looked at me, smiled and asked me to follow him. We reached his house, he went inside and then invited me to come inside. He asked his wife, is there any thing to eat. He was told that there is one pitcher of milk, which was gifted to him by some one from Madina. It was a small quantity of milk sufficing for one or persons at the most. I hoped prophet would give it to me.”

“But prophet asked me to bring people of SUFFAH also. I went saying in my heart, how so many persons will drink from this pitcher, and then prophet will ask me to drink in the last. What would be my share? But I could not refuse the prophet’s command. I went and ten or so other people of SUFFAH came with me”.

“When they all sat, prophet took the pitcher, and asked me, to go and give it to the first man on my right, he took the pitcher, drank from it and gave it back to me. Then I went to next person and so on…”

“When every one had drunk from the pitcher, only myself and prophet were left. Prophet said “ABU HURIRAH, now only you and me are left” I said “Yes, O Messenger of Allah”

“He gave me the pitcher and asked me to drink from it. I drank, he asked me to drink again, He again asked me to drink….untill I was satisfied and said “O prophet of Allah, I can not drink any more”

“Then the prophet took the pitcher, gave thanks to Allah and drank the rest of milk”

Such was the “sword of Love, compassion and Grace from Allah” with which prophet used to enslave his trusted companions for ever.

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46759 Jan 8, 2013
REVELATION IN ANY LANGUAGE IS POSSIBLE:

REVELATIONS of the supraphysical kind can come to a seer in trance in his native language. There's no restriction on this. The supraphysical being of a particular plane of consciousness-energy communicating with the tranced seer will communicate via a Voice in the native language of the seer. Fools say that revelations can only be be given in Sanskrit, Hebrew or Arabic. However, the seed mantras or basal vibrations that correspond to the various planes of consciousness-energy are best formulated in Sanskrit with AUM or OM being one of the foremost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:06PM