Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,625
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46668 Jan 6, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnt it interesting how you can post news footage and they will call you paranoid for just pointing to actual facts?
Such comments underscores their LACK of trustworthiness and truthfulness. They are basically casting aspersions upon the journalists and the television station or stations that were involved in the footage and why because they want to defend and promote LIES. I have seen such behaviour being repeated many times here.
Janna

Miami, FL

#46669 Jan 6, 2013
Waaaaa!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46670 Jan 6, 2013
Dear HUGH,

I'll answer all the points addressed to me a little later.

Sweet Joel.

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#46671 Jan 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Such comments underscores their LACK of trustworthiness and truthfulness. They are basically casting aspersions upon the journalists and the television station or stations that were involved in the footage and why because they want to defend and promote LIES. I have seen such behaviour being repeated many times here.
Yep, dig that hole larger
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46672 Jan 6, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Dear HUGH,
I'll answer all the points addressed to me a little later.
Sweet Joel.
(smiles)
Looking forward to reading your post. Stay sweet, Joel.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46673 Jan 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, dig that hole larger
Certainly, it is a concept that I subscribe to but I am selective in terms of holes. Join me PLEASE, in my selection.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46674 Jan 6, 2013
JESUS - THE HYPOCRITE

JESUS, the so-called PRINCE OF PEACE, used violent vocabulary:

1)36 and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

- Luke, 22/36

2) Christ also declared in the New Testament (Matthew, 10/34) that he has come not for peace but to wield a sword.

3) Jesus also says in another chapter of the New Testament (John, 15/6) that one who does not seek shelter in him, will be thrown like a withered branch of tree fit to be burnt in fire.

4) Christ categorically says in the New Testament (Mark, 16/16) that he who believes and is baptized, shall be saved, while he who does not believe (in Christ and Christianity) shall be damned.

5)27. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither, and slay them before me. Luke, 19/27

COMMENTS: Jesus was not powerful enough and as such he lacked the yogic means needed to tame his enemies and to subdue/dissolve the hostile vital forces who were instigating his enemies. Besides, he also lacked the brute strength needed to tackle his opponents. So, failing on both counts, he resorted to violent language. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46675 Jan 6, 2013
JESUS needs to take a crash course in non-violent communication. He should visit the Israeli clinical psychologist, nature lover and vegan Dr Aviram Rozin at Sadhana Forest in Auroville in the Indian state of Pondicherry where advanced courses in non-violent communication are taught. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46676 Jan 6, 2013
JESUS NEEDS TO VISIT A SHRINK:

JESUS vindictively cursed a barren fig tree causing it to wither.

My, what terrible misuse of the vital power that he commanded and what a terrible example he set for his followers.

Such myopia, hatred, revenge and violence coming from Jesus - the so-called Prince of Peace! Shame.

Jesus certainly needs to visit Dr Aviram Rozin.

Imagine 2 Jews - one a failed mangod, the other an Aurobindonian - yakking away in Hebrew as therapy in non-violent communication is administered to poor Jesus.

I approve.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46677 Jan 6, 2013
FORGIVENESS is effective if and only if one has the power to erase the causal mechanism set into motion by the misdeed. Otherwise, the ill-effects, as part of the inexorable cause-effect chain, has to be faced by the wrongdoer.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46678 Jan 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Looking forward to reading your post. Stay sweet, Joel.
Ya Ma.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46679 Jan 6, 2013
Slavery is not just physical subjugation but it also takes the form of emotional blackmail, addictions/unhealthy obsessions and exercise of undue power/influence over the weaker sections of society. We see this happening everywhere.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46680 Jan 6, 2013
ha ha ha ad infinitum.

Location hidden

#46682 Jan 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly, it is a concept that I subscribe to but I am selective in terms of holes. Join me PLEASE, in my selection.
Sorry, cant do. I am a logical thinker, and I have a filter that detects stupidity.

If you want to pretend you are being objective by humoring a conspiracy theory, that is your prerogative. But dont expect others to join you.

Location hidden

#46683 Jan 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Im no math expert but at 1500 per ounce that would be about a 15,000 pound coin.
Notice how the treasury is not authorized to print money, of course that would be counterfiting the private monopoly money.
I propose deregulation of the monopoly on money, having competing currencies.
Bitcoin is doing quite well btw.
Interesting point. I remember reading somewhere else that the coin should be "unspecified" in value. I dont know if that was to keep the ceiling of the value open, or for some other reason.

Hard currency is already demonopolized in a lot of ways. Cash has been on the way out for quite some time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46684 Jan 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
JESUS NEEDS TO VISIT A SHRINK:
JESUS vindictively cursed a barren fig tree causing it to wither.
My, what terrible misuse of the vital power that he commanded and what a terrible example he set for his followers.
Such myopia, hatred, revenge and violence coming from Jesus - the so-called Prince of Peace! Shame.
Jesus certainly needs to visit Dr Aviram Rozin.
Imagine 2 Jews - one a failed mangod, the other an Aurobindonian - yakking away in Hebrew as therapy in non-violent communication is administered to poor Jesus.
I approve.
(smiles)
rabbee: sorry but the prophecy indicates, you all are withered and bare no fruit. and your the sicko, refusing to see what you are: barren and fruitless. and everything They-Both, said and did is prophecy in the making.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46685 Jan 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
JESUS - THE HYPOCRITE
JESUS, the so-called PRINCE OF PEACE, used violent vocabulary:
1)36 and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
- Luke, 22/36
2) Christ also declared in the New Testament (Matthew, 10/34) that he has come not for peace but to wield a sword.
3) Jesus also says in another chapter of the New Testament (John, 15/6) that one who does not seek shelter in him, will be thrown like a withered branch of tree fit to be burnt in fire.
4) Christ categorically says in the New Testament (Mark, 16/16) that he who believes and is baptized, shall be saved, while he who does not believe (in Christ and Christianity) shall be damned.
5)27. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither, and slay them before me. Luke, 19/27
COMMENTS: Jesus was not powerful enough and as such he lacked the yogic means needed to tame his enemies and to subdue/dissolve the hostile vital forces who were instigating his enemies. Besides, he also lacked the brute strength needed to tackle his opponents. So, failing on both counts, he resorted to violent language. LOL.
rabbee: yes and we have noticed, how your idolatry. does not have the power, to bring world peace to the world. but it was also stated, by Yeshooah, that it was not the time of appointment for peace. so i can pick and choose, the scripture i want also.

and They never spoke from out of, any new testament either. there is no need, for any gnu testaments. if you have, TheTorah.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46687 Jan 7, 2013
Squeak.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46688 Jan 7, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: sorry but the prophecy indicates, you all are withered and bare no fruit.
Bare no fruit? Bare - To expose? You mean - bear no fruit, right?

Prophecies are hogwash and very rarely fulfil themselves.

It's now time to get down to action.

Get it?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46689 Jan 7, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: yes and we have noticed, how your idolatry. does not have the power, to bring world peace to the world. but it was also stated, by Yeshooah, that it was not the time of appointment for peace. so i can pick and choose, the scripture i want also.
and They never spoke from out of, any new testament either. there is no need, for any gnu testaments. if you have, TheTorah.
What has the Torah done for the world? Nothing, nothing at all. It's a book of mass superstition interspersed with tranches of evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct '14 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search