Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,131
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46596 Jan 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
JESUS WAS ONLY PARTIALLY INFORMED ABOUT THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY DIVORCE:
1) Jesus considered divorce a perversion ("adultery") from a moral perspective but evidently he knew nothing about the bio-psychic damage caused to the bio-psychic force fields of the divorced couple especially the harm caused to the woman on account of her delicate bio-psychic nature.
2) Jesus was clueless about the bio-psychic ill-effects in progeny born to re-married divorcees.
3) Muhammad saw everything from a superficial socio-economic viewpoint which is why he permitted re-marriage of divorced women.
Oh, these ignorant prophets!
rabbee: the only thing divorce proves, is that your brains were somewhere else. when you should not of gotten allegedly married in the first place. for if it were a true marriage, it should never end with divorce. if you end up divorced, it means you both screwed up in your choice of mates.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46598 Jan 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
A WARNING ABOUT THIS SNAKE CALLED HUGH:
HUGH cannot be trusted since hidden deep in his heart and in his tush is just one agenda - propaganda of Jesus and conversion of non-Christians to Christianity.
On one occasion, Hugh admitted to Frijoles, I think it was to Frijoles, that he desires to convert the whole world to Christianity.
Hugh is a fanatic and an irrational fool and intellectually he's no match for Frijoles.
Don't get deceived by Hugh's "gentle", "loving" and "patient" ways which are a cleverly devised facade to camouflage his true intentions.
Joel---deep in his heart and in his tush is just one agenda - propaganda of Jesus and conversion of non-Christians to Christianity.

HughBe---Hail sweet Joel, I find your words absolutely hilarious. I don't have much time but let me confirm your words that "deep in his(MY) heart..is just one agenda .. conversion of non-Christians to Christianity."

In fact it is not only DEEP but it is from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet.

Joel--Don't get deceived by Hugh's "gentle", "loving" and "patient" ways which are a cleverly devised facade to CAMOUFLAGE his true intentions

HughBe---Your comments including "hidden" and "camouflage his true intentions" are really the construct of a very young person and more so one who is a teenager.

Having said that left me confirm my CAMOUFLAGE by using YOUR own words taken from this very post "On one occasion, Hugh admitted to Frijoles, I think it was to Frijoles, that he desires to convert the whole world to Christianity."

What a CAMOUFLAGE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46599 Jan 5, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
"religion based on behavioral practices?"
Sounds like the tail wagging the dog?
Wouldn't the faith/religion have to come first?
Otherwise why the specifice behavior/practice?
Hail, did you enjoy the holidays?
Voluntarist

United States

#46600 Jan 5, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you're talking about.
I'm trying to determine how widespread your conspiracy theories are?
Please share any thoughts you have on building 7.
Do you have questions on that one as well?
That all depends on whether you will concede that the bomb squad was at okc before the bomb went off, seems like we cant get past the first fact without you derailing the convrsation because you seem to have some point to make about building 7.
Voluntarist

United States

#46601 Jan 5, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: actually the most wastefull and inefficient government institution is the irs. it consumes from, a quarter to a third of the budget just collecting taxes. and is the most wastefull, of all government programs.
as the sales tax system, is the most efficient and inexpensive form of collecting taxes.
The irs is the collection agency for the federal reserve, wasteful on purpose.
Voluntarist

United States

#46602 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: do the people have the right, to have and bear the same kind of arms. as their government, gone or going mad. how much you want to be, that the syrian rebel wished they had the right to bear, abrams tanks, and surface to air missles?
Rights arent given by governments they are there to secure rights, so yes government has no business limiting ownership of arms.

Its amazing how collectivists always try to put limits on rights but when it comes to governmental power they claim that is limitless.
Gtown71

United States

#46604 Jan 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
PETTY BEING & LOWLY PROPHETS:
Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, YHVH, El, Allah and other petty beings and prophets were clueless about the true soul in the human being and they mistook the life force for the true soul.
I just bought a book, "PROFF OF HEAVEN ". I've not read it yet, but you may or may not find it interesting.

It talks about what happened to a doctor one day.

He talks about the condition his brain was in, with medicsl proff to back it up.
Maybe you can check it out?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46605 Jan 5, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The irs is the collection agency for the federal reserve, wasteful on purpose.
rabbee: they collect the revenue for the federal government to operate. they do not directly work, for the federal reserve. the federal reserve, is not actually part of the federal government.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#46606 Jan 5, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
"religion based on behavioral practices?"
Sounds like the tail wagging the dog?
Wouldn't the faith/religion have to come first?
Otherwise why the specifice behavior/practice?
a. I wouldnt underestimate the importance of rote (i.e. habitual) behavior over conscious (i.e. faith inspired) effort.

b. The poster was noting that Jews in his town seemed to be in a world apart from him. What he was probably reacting to was the different behaviors (i.e. modes of dress, sociality, eating etc etc) more so than belief because I am assuming he never really got into a deep conversation with any of them regarding their beliefs.

c. I know we have discussed this topic many times before and I agree that faith is the cornerstone, however (and as I have probably said a few times before) most forms of Judaism - emphasize ritual and behavior more so non Catholic forms of Christianity, and as a result the word "faith" doesnt represent the totality or the essence of the practice - therefore a lot of Jews (maybe not all) when they hear the word "faith" they understand that to be how Christians understand Jews, but not how Jews understand Jews.

d. From a pure logic point of view you of course have a valid point, with the caveats above.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#46607 Jan 5, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That all depends on whether you will concede that the bomb squad was at okc before the bomb went off, seems like we cant get past the first fact without you derailing the convrsation because you seem to have some point to make about building 7.
I don't know the details of the timeline of events at OKC.

I've never heard anything credible about it being an inside job.

You're the first person I've personally communicated with who thinks otherwise.

Or do you simply have questions?

I accept the official story (note the last sentence):

The official investigation, known as "OKBOMB", was the largest criminal investigation case in American history; FBI agents conducted 28,000 interviews, amassing 3.5 short tons (3.2 t) of evidence, and collected nearly one billion pieces of information.[13][14][15] The bombers were tried and convicted in 1997. McVeigh was executed by lethal injection on June 11, 2001, and Nichols was sentenced to life in prison. Michael and Lori Fortier testified against McVeigh and Nichols; Michael was sentenced to 12 years in prison for failing to warn the U.S. government, and Lori received immunity from prosecution in exchange for her testimony. As with other large-scale terrorist attacks, conspiracy theories dispute the official claims and allege the involvement of additional perpetrators.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bo...
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#46608 Jan 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
a. I wouldnt underestimate the importance of rote (i.e. habitual) behavior over conscious (i.e. faith inspired) effort.
b. The poster was noting that Jews in his town seemed to be in a world apart from him. What he was probably reacting to was the different behaviors (i.e. modes of dress, sociality, eating etc etc) more so than belief because I am assuming he never really got into a deep conversation with any of them regarding their beliefs.
c. I know we have discussed this topic many times before and I agree that faith is the cornerstone, however (and as I have probably said a few times before) most forms of Judaism - emphasize ritual and behavior more so non Catholic forms of Christianity, and as a result the word "faith" doesnt represent the totality or the essence of the practice - therefore a lot of Jews (maybe not all) when they hear the word "faith" they understand that to be how Christians understand Jews, but not how Jews understand Jews.
d. From a pure logic point of view you of course have a valid point, with the caveats above.
A "fair and balanced" response - not to smear you with a Fox Newsism!

I can't disagree with one word of it.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#46615 Jan 6, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
A "fair and balanced" response - not to smear you with a Fox Newsism!
I can't disagree with one word of it.
Speaking of Fox Snooze...

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/05/12_most_despi...

12 most despicable things Fox News did in 2012

From producing its own anti-Obama video to spinning furiously on unemployment, the network had a banner year.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#46617 Jan 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Fox Snooze...
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/05/12_most_despi...
12 most despicable things Fox News did in 2012
From producing its own anti-Obama video to spinning furiously on unemployment, the network had a banner year.
When the unemployment figures came out the other day, there was headling on the Drudge Report:

"Unemployment UP TO 7.8%" [my caps]

I did a double-take until I realized most of their readers would be too dumb to know that was the same rate the previous month.

Same principle Fox News flourishes under.

PT Barnum had a quote about that....
Voluntarist

United States

#46618 Jan 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just bought a book, "PROFF OF HEAVEN ". I've not read it yet, but you may or may not find it interesting.
It talks about what happened to a doctor one day.
He talks about the condition his brain was in, with medicsl proff to back it up.
Maybe you can check it out?
I read it, he was a skeptic turned into believer, he even has a psychic friend whome he didnt believe in until the event.
Doctors act the same way towards natural healing, they poo poo it since it isnt in their medical books.
Voluntarist

United States

#46619 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: they collect the revenue for the federal government to operate. they do not directly work, for the federal reserve. the federal reserve, is not actually part of the federal government.
The tax they collect is just to service the debt, not for anything else.
Articles by
Wes Penre
Guest Writers
Archives
FAQ
Video & Audio
Room
E-Books
Website on
CD-ROM
Links
Bibliography
Copyright
Fair Use
Disclaimer
Site Search
Contact
Webmaster
The IRS is a Private Collection
Agency for the Privately Owned
Federal Reserve
by Dan Meador
ublic Notice
This
memorandum
will be construed to
comply with provisions
necessary to establish
presumed fact (Rule
301, Federal Rules of
Civil Procedure, and attending State rules) should
interested parties fail to rebut any given
allegation or matter of law addressed herein. The
position will be construed as adequate to meet
requirements of judicial notice, thus preserving
fundamental law. Matters addressed herein, if not
rebutted, will be construed to have general
application. A true and correct copy of this Public
Notice is on file with and available for inspection
at the newspaper responsible for publishing the
instrument as legal notice. The memorandum
addresses the character of the Internal Revenue
Service and other agencies of the Department of
the Treasury, and legal application of the Internal
Revenue Code.
1. IRS Identity & Principal of Interest
In 1953, the Internal Revenue Service was created
by the stroke of a pen when the Secretary of the
Treasury changed the name of the Bureau of
Internal Revenue (T.O. No. 150-29, G.M.
Humphrey, Secretary of the Treasury, July 9,
1953). However, no congressional or presidential
authorization for making this change has been
located, so the source of authority had to
originate elsewhere. Research to which IRS
officials have acquiesced suggests that the
Secretary exercised his authority as trustee of
Puerto Rico Trust #62 (Internal Revenue)(see 31
USC 1321 ), and as will be demonstrated, the
Secretary does, in fact, operate as Secretary of the
Treasury, Puerto Rico.
The solid link between the Internal Revenue
Service and the Department of the Treasury,
Puerto Rico, was first published in the September
1995 issue of Veritas Magazine, based on research
by William Cooper and Wayne Bentson, both of
Arizona. In October, a criminal complaint was
filed in the office of W. A. Drew Edmondson,
attorney general for Oklahoma, against an Enid-
based revenue officer, and in the time since, IRS
principals have failed to refute the allegation that
IRS is an agency of the Department of Treasury,
Puerto Rico. In November, criminal complaints
were filed simultaneously with the grand jury for
the United States district court for the District of
Northern Oklahoma, Tulsa, and the office of
Attorney General Edmondson, and both the office
of the United States Attorney and IRS principals
have yet to rebut the allegations in that instance
(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA vs. Kenney F.
Moore, et al, 95 CR-129C).
By consulting the index for Chapter 3, Title 31 of
the United States Code, one finds that IRS and the
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are not
listed as agencies of the United States Department
of the Treasury. The fact that Congress never
created a "Bureau of Internal Revenue" is
confirmed by publication in the Federal Register
at 36 F.R. 849-890 [C.B. 1971 - 1,698], 36 F.R.
11946 [C.B. 1971 - 2,577], and 37 F.R. 489-490;
and in Internal Revenue Manual 1100 at 1111.2.
Voluntarist

United States

#46620 Jan 6, 2013
"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal
Debt ... all
individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on
the services
taxpayers expect from government."
-Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan -
January 15, 1984
Voluntarist

United States

#46621 Jan 6, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the details of the timeline of events at OKC.
I've never heard anything credible about it being an inside job.
You're the first person I've personally communicated with who thinks otherwise.
Or do you simply have questions?
I accept the official story (note the last sentence):
The official investigation, known as "OKBOMB", was the largest criminal investigation case in American history; FBI agents conducted 28,000 interviews, amassing 3.5 short tons (3.2 t) of evidence, and collected nearly one billion pieces of information.[13][14][15] The bombers were tried and convicted in 1997. McVeigh was executed by lethal injection on June 11, 2001, and Nichols was sentenced to life in prison. Michael and Lori Fortier testified against McVeigh and Nichols; Michael was sentenced to 12 years in prison for failing to warn the U.S. government, and Lori received immunity from prosecution in exchange for her testimony. As with other large-scale terrorist attacks, conspiracy theories dispute the official claims and allege the involvement of additional perpetrators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bo...
As usual you and everyone else need nanny to tell you what happened when the facts are right in your face.
In regards to.buikding 7, it had all of the observable characteristics of a detonation, that is a fact.
"If only one person had seen it, or two or three ... but 24?" former FBI
veteran Danny Coulson told the authors. "Twenty four people say, yes,
I saw him with someone else? That's pretty powerful."
Three bombs inside the building
You probably never saw this.
Two big bombs were found INSIDE the Oklahoma City federal building
and defused.
These clips ran on local news live...and were never broadcast again.
There is no way a truck bomb regardless of size could have done the
damage that was done to that building.
The government's story is a complete lie and they know it.
The "terrorism expert" and the end of this clip Dr. Randall Heather was
never seen on TV again and can't be found on Google (except in relation
to this appearance.)
Rather than test the site to assess the exact composition of the bomb
material as Dr. Heather and USAF General Partin (ret) recommended, the
building was demolished and all the wreckage was removed to a fenced
in landfill and buried.
No tests were ever done.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/spin-1/okl...
Voluntarist

United States

#46622 Jan 6, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
When the unemployment figures came out the other day, there was headling on the Drudge Report:
"Unemployment UP TO 7.8%" [my caps]
I did a double-take until I realized most of their readers would be too dumb to know that was the same rate the previous month.
Same principle Fox News flourishes under.
PT Barnum had a quote about that....
Perhaps they were comparing last years figure to this years figure?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46624 Jan 6, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you and everyone else need nanny to tell you what happened when the facts are right in your face.
In regards to.buikding 7, it had all of the observable characteristics of a detonation, that is a fact.
"If only one person had seen it, or two or three ... but 24?" former FBI
veteran Danny Coulson told the authors. "Twenty four people say, yes,
I saw him with someone else? That's pretty powerful."
Three bombs inside the building
You probably never saw this.
Two big bombs were found INSIDE the Oklahoma City federal building
and defused.
These clips ran on local news live...and were never broadcast again.
There is no way a truck bomb regardless of size could have done the
damage that was done to that building.
The government's story is a complete lie and they know it.
The "terrorism expert" and the end of this clip Dr. Randall Heather was
never seen on TV again and can't be found on Google (except in relation
to this appearance.)
Rather than test the site to assess the exact composition of the bomb
material as Dr. Heather and USAF General Partin (ret) recommended, the
building was demolished and all the wreckage was removed to a fenced
in landfill and buried.
No tests were ever done.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/spin-1/okl...
interesting info
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46625 Jan 6, 2013
MECHANISM OF DEATH:

1) Matter or the physical range of Consciousness-Energy is the grossest aspect of the manifested unified field of Consciousness-Energy.

2) Friction among the flesh molecules and the clash of the various consciousnesses and energies in the body cause wear and tear of the body tissues and a concomitant lowering of the innate capacity to retain the finer aspects like the subtle physical, vital and mental energies.

3) The subtler ranges of consciousness-energy escape from the body leading to the condition called death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:00AM