Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72042 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frijoles

United States

#45952 Dec 21, 2012
Friday, Dec 21, 2012 02:25 PM EST

Limbaugh: NRA’s LaPierre the adult in gun control debate

In a radio rant as wild as the NRA chief's press conference, Rush blames the liberal media for, well, everything

By David Daley

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/21/limbaugh_nras...

Wayne LaPierre finally has someone who will defend him.

Surprise, it’s Rush Limbaugh.

On his radio show this afternoon, Limbaugh called the NRA leader “an adult looking for real solutions,” and said he was “disrespected” by Code Pink protesters who, he claimed, would never interrupt a hearing on Benghazi.

“No matter what he said, Wayne LaPierre sounded like an adult looking for real solutions, but that’s not what this country’s interested in right now. Sorry. The adults are not running this show,” said Limbaugh.

Who is? Facebook! And the liberal media!

”The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.” It happens to be true, but you just can’t say it. Look, the…(sigh) You can call it a stacked deck, a rigged game, whatever, but the fix is in. The NRA is the enemy. The NRA is hated. Go to Twitter. Go to Facebook. Go to ABC, CBS, NBC. Go to any of the blogs. Go to any of the newspapers.…

The Democrats and the liberals own the media. They own Twitter. They own Facebook.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#45953 Dec 21, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Friday, Dec 21, 2012 02:25 PM EST
Limbaugh: NRA’s LaPierre the adult in gun control debate
In a radio rant as wild as the NRA chief's press conference, Rush blames the liberal media for, well, everything
By David Daley
http://www.salon.com/2012/12/21/limbaugh_nras...
Wayne LaPierre finally has someone who will defend him.
Surprise, it’s Rush Limbaugh.
On his radio show this afternoon, Limbaugh called the NRA leader “an adult looking for real solutions,” and said he was “disrespected” by Code Pink protesters who, he claimed, would never interrupt a hearing on Benghazi.
“No matter what he said, Wayne LaPierre sounded like an adult looking for real solutions, but that’s not what this country’s interested in right now. Sorry. The adults are not running this show,” said Limbaugh.
Who is? Facebook! And the liberal media!
”The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.” It happens to be true, but you just can’t say it. Look, the…(sigh) You can call it a stacked deck, a rigged game, whatever, but the fix is in. The NRA is the enemy. The NRA is hated. Go to Twitter. Go to Facebook. Go to ABC, CBS, NBC. Go to any of the blogs. Go to any of the newspapers.…
The Democrats and the liberals own the media. They own Twitter. They own Facebook.
Fake JEWS own Facebook, ABC, CBS, NBC and the News Papers.LOL..
IDGAF

Bedford, MA

#45954 Dec 21, 2012
You cannot prove that there is only one god. There are probably multitudes. You can't even claim the universe because we don't yet understand the size or dimension. It maybe multiple universes in many dimensions.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#45955 Dec 21, 2012
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-13

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of : URWAH BIS MASOOD AL THAQAFI

A. Early History:

Urwah was a very rich and influential leader of Makkah, he was from the tribe of Thaqif, who lived in Taif, the summer resort of Makkah people. He was one of the two people, whom Makkah people thought as likely candidates of prophet hood instead of our Prophet.

Urwah also became the enemy of Islam, Muslims and prophet , when prophet declared his mission. During his entire stay of Makkah, he tried every means to defeat the mission of prophet.

He was prominent member of all Anti Islamic plots and prominent member of suggesting means and methods to counter the menace of “This New and unheard of religion.

When prophet migrated to Madina, the enmity of Urwah did not lessen to any degree and he was at the back of all battles that took place between Islamic and pagan armies.

He was in the same condition, when prophet intended to perform UMRAH in 6 AH, Makkah people were determined to stop at any cost this religious trip by Prophet and Muslims.

Prophet stopped at place called HUDAIBIAH , close to Makkah and waited for the developments from Makkan people.

When the Makkan people saw the resolve of Prophet and Muslims, they thought it better to start negotiation and execute a treaty with Muslims. They sent Urwah as their representative to start negotiation:

B. Urwah Comes to Muslims Camp:

Urwah came and started negotiation with prophet. As was custom of Arabs, during talking, he would try to touch the beard of prophet, every time he would put forward his hand, sentry standing behind the prophet, would put it away and say “Watch, your hand”

At one stage Urwah said to prophet, I see these amateurs around you, in real hard situation, they would scatter and leave you alone….he was rebuked by Abu Bakr sitting close by.

No concrete results came out of mission of Urwah, and he went back to Makkah, for negotiations.

When he reached Makkah he told them:“I have visited the courts of Persians, Romans, Egyptians and Abyssinians, no where I saw people respecting and loving their leaders than how Companions of Mohammad love , respect and honor Mohammad!!”

C. Urwah accepts Islam:

Urwah remained unbeliever, till prophet captured Makkah. He accepted Islam after the general amnesty granted by Prophet to All Makkah people.

After battle of Hunain, Prophet gave him 100 camels from the war booty to strengthen his believes.

He accompanied prophet when he laid the siege to city of Taif….and when no results came, prophet removed the siege on advice of Urwah.

D. Martyrdom of Urwah:

When prophet returned to Madina after lifting siege of Taif, Urwah came to him and said “People of Taif respect and love me too much. They would be convinced when I will invite them towards Islam, leave this job to me and pray to Allah for my success”.

Urwah reached TAif and gathered all the people and started speaking about Islam and its truth and invited Taif people to accept Islam. The people got so angry that they threw stones at him and he died of those injuries.

People of Taif felt ashamed of what they had done to Urwah bin Massod….and they decided to accept islam and sent a delegation to Madina for that end.

So the martyrdom of Urwah did indeed caused his tribe to become Muslim.

Such was Urwah Bin Maossod, another “Victim” of the “Sword of Kindness and Mercy of Prophet”!!

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi
Gtown71

United States

#45960 Dec 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I think what you need is a little "de-briefing" you are too full up with the Holy Spirit inside you!!
You are just parroting off articles of your faith,(I mean the reasoning Paul gave for his theories) without using your brains and checking out what Jesus really said and meant.
How can one argue with one who is in such Highly strung mood?
I should wait when you are some what sober!!
I'm not sure why you think I'm to emotional, or to full of the holy spirit, unless you feel I'm drunk with wine? Lol

I'm simply a guy, that was an atheist for over 20 years.
I didn't believe in God, and thought anyone who did was an idiot.

After being convicted of the life I had made, I wanted a change, not a quick fix, but a complete overhaul, but didn't know what to do.

I even went to a doctor, that put me on depression med. I took one pill, and threw them away.
I didn't know what to do, but I knew that wasn't it.

I'm not even sure why I chose to speak to you?
all I do know sir, is one night 12 years ago I was woken up at exactly 1:30 am

I also know, that for the first time in my life, I was speaking (inwardly) to a God, that for years I didn't believe exsisted.

When I woke up, and everyday since I think about a God, that I used to never think about.

Before that momment in time I enjoyed all the things a worldly man would enjoy.
I believed 100% in abortion rights.
I enjoyed cursing, using Gods name in vain was a word I used daily.

After this momment in time, I hated even the smallest of curse words.
Plus was against abortion 100%

I may seem alittle out there to you and many, but you see I needed sonething REAL.
I didn't want to play church or religion, or anything.

I went from being a guy that wanted nothing to do with anything labeled God.

I would have never been on this sight, and would have thought anyone that was, was an idiot.

After that night, I felt overwhelmed to read a bible, and go to church (not being around any christians mind you)

I was starting to wonder WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!

you see sir, I was so dumb about anything dealing with God, I didn't realize untill two months later, that for the first time in my life, sonething was right with me.

You may call it what you will, but after I realized, that I had been born again, it all fit perfectly.

People have a right to believe that there is No God.
People have a right,to follow whatever tradition their parents tell them.
People have a right to follow a dead cold religion.

You see, with all the difderent religions in the world, you do realize they are not all right?

I'm simply trying to tell you, and all that read this, that there is a God, and His name is Jesus Christ.

This is a true story, told by a former atheist, who was never looking for God, but very thankful that God was looking for him.

If anyone gets sick of their sin, they can turn to Jesus Christ, and be saved.
He not only gives you peace and joy, but He also lets you know that you have life, and that eternal!

Just like the stories of the bible, mine is true, and people who read it can believe it or not.

What now shocks me, is how I didn't want anything to do with this wonderfull savior for sooo long.

Jesus christ died for my sins, and stands willing to give eternal life, to all who are sick of their sin and turn to Him.
such a great thing, yet people scoff and scorn away such a wonderful "gift ".
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45961 Dec 22, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats all interesting and all of that, but none of that has to do with the Jewish religion. Our religion preaches that we were chosen to bear the yoke of the commandments. Thats the chosen part. In return - the only return - is that we continue as a people.
Objectively speaking, the benefits of that seem to be in the negative collumn. First off, these are responsibilities and obligations, not prizes. Unlike the Christians, we dont get a free trip to heaven for believing or acting a certain way.
Second, why would you envy us? We carry around a 2000+ year history of persecution. To most people, that does not sound like a benefit.
rabbee: there should of been, a lot more jews* today. had they of not, kept running off into idolitry. and you know you keep disobeying G-D, and persecutions are going to happen. if they were true to G-D, even, the babolonian, the greek, and roman invasions would have failed. and they would still, have their Temple.

even the christian persecutions, are on the same basis. if you are true to G-D, wars do not drag out, twenty or more years.
IDGAF

Bedford, MA

#45962 Dec 22, 2012
Muq: It is EVERY easy to prove that there is only One God in the Universe, while it is NEXT to IMPOSSIBLE to prove that there are multitude of gods!!
IDGAF: this is a very bold statement. I don't think you can prove what you claim. You have faith and that cannot be proven.
Muq: a. To the best of our knowledge, the same laws are being followed, thru out the whole Universe.
IDGAF: our knowledge is very limited and primarily to the earth, so the extent of your universal knowledge is basically the earth. You and I and all those who claim to know, know very little about anything beyond the earth. We have theories and we hypothesize, but we don't know what we don't know.
Muq: That shows that there is only One God who made these laws which everything follows. Had there been multitude of God, there would be no Universal laws.
IDGAF: this statement shows that you think that those laws on earth are universal. I'm not convinced that we know enough to make these types of claims. I don't wee where you have proven a thing.
Muq: b. As for as we can probe , the lights from stars and galaxies which are billions of light years away reaches to us, indicating that there is no barrier in the universe. Had there been multitudes of gods, they would not allow "light from another god" to pass thru their kingdom.
IDGAf: what are you smoking? You mean that if you and I were gods (which we are), I would not allow you to see my world and vice verse? That's the silliest thing you've posted yet. It's one thing to have light as a potentially universal source of energy and there still be multi-gods. Honestly, listen to the silliness that you are posting.
Muq: c. All living creatures and every thing we see is made from same basic particles. Indicating that there is only One God and Creator.
Idgaf: what kind of logical reasoning are you applying? This is abstract reasoning for sure. Once again, you and I are similar organisms and we both produce poop, does that mean that when someone finds it in 1000 yrs they will come to the conclusion that it all came from the same organism? Nah, your logic doesn't make sense.
Muq: If there were multitude of creators, they would have used different building blocks for their creations.
Idgaf: this is plain silly reasoning. Think about this, you and I are both electrical engineers and we need to build 2 different circuit cards, we start of with the same basic building blocks. We are the gods of those circuit cards, but you cannot claim to be the god of my cards cause they weren't made by you. We used the same building blocks cause they were available.
Muq: These are simple and straight forward reasons for the common people who have some knowledge about science.
Idgaf: your argument doesn't hold water. There are too many holes in your thinking leading one to believe there is a big part of nievity in there.
Muq: And if one sees thru the universe and observe how these things are functioning for millions of years, one will be "forced to admit" that there exists Only One Powerful, all Knowing, Merciful and Wise Creator behind this universe!!
IDGAF

Bedford, MA

#45963 Dec 22, 2012
Idgaf: again, comments based on what? You cannot see down to the micro level thru this universe or others, making your vision cloudy at best. You claim all powerful, I don't see how you can prove it. You say all knowing, prove it. Merciful? Prove it. Wise? Prove it.
Muq: Multiple Universes and Multiple dimensions, is only a Hypothesis and not yet proven.
Idgaf: these have been thoughts for a long time. They are as unreal as your faith. Your faith is the result of your thoughts and nothign else. You've proven nothing. You arr blindly following what?
Muq: You can not make your faith on Hypothesis.
Idgaf: apparently you can cause you have and so have many others. The american indians (mayans, aztecs, incas, hopi, etc) didn't know about your God before the whiteman came. They worshiped the sun, the moon, etc. God is something out of europe and the middleast. No one else knew of Him. What, God decided the indians weren't worthy of his presence? Get real. Jesus Christ was a prophet, like many others of the time. Did he die for our sins and come back to life? No one can prove that as more than a story. Good thoughts and good morals, but all based on a story.
Frijoles

United States

#45965 Dec 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Why you are not interested in your own history and how God dealt with you, when you were on right path and when you swerved from the true path?
What I wrote is history which is confirmed from your own scriptures.
Why take only one part that "we are chosen" and not consider what is means.
You may not get a "free ticket" to heaven, but to extra burden and tightening the belt "too tight" also restricts many people to get ticket to the heavens.
That is why Islam is a midway between Judaism and Christianity.
Yes to survive 2000 years of persecution is a credit, but only when you have learned some thing from it.
But dealings of Jews and Zionists in Palestine for past 60 years show that you have learned little to no lesson from these 2000 years of persecution.
I do not know what is in store for you people next? Do you?
a. History according to MUQ

Thank you for your interpretation of history. I could respond, in kind, with the observation that historically speaking your prophet was a child molester and a pedophile, and therefore you have nothing to be proud about.

(note I am NOW blaming you for the sins of your ancestors - the same way you blamed me - see the faulty logic yet?)

OUCH.

But I won't.

b. Chosen people concept

As I stated before, it appears whatever babble that is coming out of your side is meaningless. I defined in the last few posts what Jews generally mean when they speak of the concept. If you want to redefine it, that is your prerogative of course, but dont confuse that with how Jews understand it.

Lets just call it the Islamic (or MUQ's) definition of the chosen people. Well, I do not follow your religion, so your definition is not meaningful to me.
Frijoles

United States

#45966 Dec 22, 2012
Wow - it appears since I upgraded my internet service, I am now stateless and countryless.

Cool - I always wanted to be an internationalist.
Frijoles

United States

#45967 Dec 22, 2012
http://www.salon.com/2012/12/22/mosque_arsoni...

"An Indiana man who pleaded guilty yesterday to setting an Ohio mosque on fire told a judge he was motivated by media accounts – specifically those on Fox News – suggesting Muslims were threatening Americans and were in control of parts of the federal government...."

"....When U.S. District Judge Jack Zouhary asked Linn about his motivation, he responded that he was spurred on by newspaper, radio and Fox News accounts suggesting Muslims were killing “us” and were in control of the Department of Homeland Security and the White House, Islam recounted.

“When asked if he knew any Muslims or about the Islamic faith, he said he did not; he knew only what he got from Fox News, and he did know that ‘they don’t believe in Jesus Christ as the savior,’” Islam said..."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45968 Dec 22, 2012
IDGAF wrote:
Muq: It is EVERY easy to prove that there is only One God in the Universe, while it is NEXT to IMPOSSIBLE to prove that there are multitude of gods!!
IDGAF: this is a very bold statement. I don't think you can prove what you claim. You have faith and that cannot be proven.
Muq: a. To the best of our knowledge, the same laws are being followed, thru out the whole Universe.
IDGAF: our knowledge is very limited and primarily to the earth, so the extent of your universal knowledge is basically the earth. You and I and all those who claim to know, know very little about anything beyond the earth. We have theories and we hypothesize, but we don't know what we don't know.
Muq: That shows that there is only One God who made these laws which everything follows. Had there been multitude of God, there would be no Universal laws.
IDGAF: this statement shows that you think that those laws on earth are universal. I'm not convinced that we know enough to make these types of claims. I don't wee where you have proven a thing.
Muq: b. As for as we can probe , the lights from stars and galaxies which are billions of light years away reaches to us, indicating that there is no barrier in the universe. Had there been multitudes of gods, they would not allow "light from another god" to pass thru their kingdom.
IDGAf: what are you smoking? You mean that if you and I were gods (which we are), I would not allow you to see my world and vice verse? That's the silliest thing you've posted yet. It's one thing to have light as a potentially universal source of energy and there still be multi-gods. Honestly, listen to the silliness that you are posting.
Muq: c. All living creatures and every thing we see is made from same basic particles. Indicating that there is only One God and Creator.
Idgaf: what kind of logical reasoning are you applying? This is abstract reasoning for sure. Once again, you and I are similar organisms and we both produce poop, does that mean that when someone finds it in 1000 yrs they will come to the conclusion that it all came from the same organism? Nah, your logic doesn't make sense.
Muq: If there were multitude of creators, they would have used different building blocks for their creations.
Idgaf: this is plain silly reasoning. Think about this, you and I are both electrical engineers and we need to build 2 different circuit cards, we start of with the same basic building blocks. We are the gods of those circuit cards, but you cannot claim to be the god of my cards cause they weren't made by you. We used the same building blocks cause they were available.
Muq: These are simple and straight forward reasons for the common people who have some knowledge about science.
Idgaf: your argument doesn't hold water. There are too many holes in your thinking leading one to believe there is a big part of nievity in there.
Muq: And if one sees thru the universe and observe how these things are functioning for millions of years, one will be "forced to admit" that there exists Only One Powerful, all Knowing, Merciful and Wise Creator behind this universe!!
MUQ fancies himself a logical thinker but it becomes quickly obvious that he failed logic 101.

He even has the audacity to criticize people of other faiths yet, his faith his built upon the same quicksand as everyone else's.

On the bright side, his responses can be quite amusing.
moderation

Bedford, MA

#45969 Dec 22, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.salon.com/2012/12/2 2/mosque_arsonist_fox_news_mad e_me_do_it/
"An Indiana man who pleaded guilty yesterday to setting an Ohio mosque on fire told a judge he was motivated by media accounts – specifically those on Fox News – suggesting Muslims were threatening Americans and were in control of parts of the federal government...."
"....When U.S. District Judge Jack Zouhary asked Linn about his motivation, he responded that he was spurred on by newspaper, radio and Fox News accounts suggesting Muslims were killing “us” and were in control of the Department of Homeland Security and the White House, Islam recounted.
“When asked if he knew any Muslims or about the Islamic faith, he said he did not; he knew only what he got from Fox News, and he did know that ‘they don’t believe in Jesus Christ as the savior,’” Islam said..."
Guess if you were a jew you ought to worry as many bankers and many jews in high spots.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45970 Dec 22, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Wow - it appears since I upgraded my internet service, I am now stateless and countryless.
Cool - I always wanted to be an internationalist.
I had UVerse for a little while. Then, the promo ran out and they tried to almost double the price and wouldn't negotiate, sooo, hasta la vista. Have they gotten competitive again?
Frijoles

United States

#45971 Dec 22, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I had UVerse for a little while. Then, the promo ran out and they tried to almost double the price and wouldn't negotiate, sooo, hasta la vista. Have they gotten competitive again?
Nah, I have the promo. At the end of the term if they double I'll just go to cable.
Frijoles

United States

#45972 Dec 22, 2012
moderation wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess if you were a jew you ought to worry as many bankers and many jews in high spots.
I read your sentence three time and I still couldnt understand it.

If you have something you would like to communicate, try the standard noun-verb-noun configuration. After you master that, perhaps you can start adding adverbs, linking verbs, and adjectives. But for now I would start simple.

And stay off the crack.
idgaf

Bedford, MA

#45973 Dec 22, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ fancies himself a logical thinker but it becomes quickly obvious that he failed logic 101.
He even has the audacity to criticize people of other faiths yet, his faith his built upon the same quicksand as everyone else's.
On the bright side, his responses can be quite amusing.
He's a logical thinker if logic involves pulling crazy ideas out of his asteroids and feebly attempting to convince others that he is correct. Who cares what your faith may be. Everyone believes what they want and the world moves on. I don't buy what any of these religions preach or teach. Be the best person you can be and you can do no more. If at the time of your death something else follows and you've not done enough during your life to merit that gift, then you really didn't need it.

I'll have to agree that this guys thoughts are out there sometimes and entertaining at times.

Tell a good story and people will follow.
idgaf

Bedford, MA

#45974 Dec 22, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your sentence three time and I still couldnt understand it.
If you have something you would like to communicate, try the standard noun-verb-noun configuration. After you master that, perhaps you can start adding adverbs, linking verbs, and adjectives. But for now I would start simple.
And stay off the crack.
Thanks for the english lesson. I'd stick to simply reading what is written. My point was that there are many jews in high places to include banks. Your article stated something about the guys motives being sparked by the media hype regarding the ragheads. Same could be true for jews. The only crack is that big thing between your azz cheeks. Get back to the english lesson if you feel the desire.
Gtown71

United States

#45975 Dec 22, 2012
idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a logical thinker if logic involves pulling crazy ideas out of his asteroids and feebly attempting to convince others that he is correct. Who cares what your faith may be. Everyone believes what they want and the world moves on. I don't buy what any of these religions preach or teach. Be the best person you can be and you can do no more. If at the time of your death something else follows and you've not done enough during your life to merit that gift, then you really didn't need it.
I'll have to agree that this guys thoughts are out there sometimes and entertaining at times.
Tell a good story and people will follow.
Just a quick question, but when does soneone merit a gift?
If I work, then I earn wages.
If soneone offers me a free gift, then all I can do is accept it or not, right?

Hey I even offer people 2 ways to Heaven.
1. Live a sinnless life, die and go.
2. Be sick of trying to live a sinnless life, and turn to the only one, that ever did (Jesus Christ), and accept His free gift.
Ok, enough for now, just wanted to know how people earn a free gift?:)
Frijoles

United States

#45976 Dec 22, 2012
idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that there are many jews in high places to include banks. Your article stated something about the guys motives being sparked by the media hype regarding the ragheads. Same could be true for jews.
Please state your linkage between Jews and the article. I am still unclear what you are trying to say. I'd imagine it isnt very positive, but I'd be interested never the less.

Third times a charm.

BTW there are many people in banking. Not just jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico airline service threatened if White ... Mar 18 lambert 1
News Doctor accused of inappropriate exam behavior t... (Nov '09) Mar 5 someone on the si... 355
News Morales bill to consolidate early ed programs s... Feb 26 einstein 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Feb '17 Tony 629
Information and concern Jan '17 mandmlb 1
Confirmed Denny's IS moving into Silver City (Nov '08) Jan '17 Edwin 28
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages