Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,085
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45478 Dec 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Hughbe
are you capable of posting without calling anybody names?
This isnt Sunday School kindergarden.
Yes dear but your stupidity among other things get to me. I shall try.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45479 Dec 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being so amused by FR routing of your illogic that I wasnt going to intercede, but perhaps nows the time....
The Northern kingdom was practicing the type of Judaism that was common from that time. Judaism has never been static, it evolves with the times (We are not Christian literalists)
Getting hung up on the name (i.e. Northern Kingdom vs Judah)as "proof" for the nonexistence of the term "Judaism" is a red herring. Because there is no Hebrew word called "Judaism" in the first place. It is an English term. In Hebrew there isnt even a word for religion. The closest term we have is "the law".
The notion that you can seperate "Religion" out as a separate category from the culture (which I acknowledge we Jews do now in common conversation) is foreign to the Hebraic way of thinking. It probably came later from the Greeks who pioneered the notion of Philosophy.
Frijoles---The Northern kingdom was practicing the type of Judaism that was common from that time. Judaism has never been static, it evolves with the times

HughBe--- They were in IDOLATRY. They REJECTED God and His words and that is why they went into captivity. So I will not contest that you are CORRECT about it being "Judaism" BUT it was NOT what God commanded.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45480 Dec 13, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Abraham an idea? Why do WE call the idea Abraham a PATRIARCH?
Every idiot knows that one man, Abraham, is NOT a people.
Israel is the father of the Israelites.
What is your private definition of Israelites?
Which covenant are you referring to?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45481 Dec 13, 2012
Alias50 wrote:
I've never seen one religion so persecuted throughout the annals of history. To have survived and thrived as they have speaks volumes of their resiliency and perseverance. Respect.
rabbee: i can assure you, that their existance today. has little or nothing to do, with their lack of effort claimed as effort. they do not dictate, how this story actually happens to G-D. otherwise there would be, more vain jews than carter has little liver pills. nor would their be, any christians, muslems, buddists, agnostics, atheists, or other pagans in existance today.

the existance of jews today, is all been predetermined by G-D. and not by you, me, the jews, or anyone else not here in ThisStory of Creation precisely all again. This is the way, This Story of Creation has always happened before, to the world forever rejecting their physically being here in IT. no different than all the other thousands and thousands of other third and fourth visitations G-D has before given IT All.

and according to scripture, i am the only One here in TheTorah today. just like all the other previous times you all claimed to not be here in IT. for this exact same precise time again, nearing the end of the sixth day. cause you are all, living in some fantacy unreal not here story of creation versions from the subtle beasts of the fields. even though TheTorah Happening is the only story TheG-D of All Physical Creation is giving again.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45482 Dec 13, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---The Northern kingdom was practicing the type of Judaism that was common from that time. Judaism has never been static, it evolves with the times
HughBe--- They were in IDOLATRY. They REJECTED God and His words and that is why they went into captivity. So I will not contest that you are CORRECT about it being "Judaism" BUT it was NOT what God commanded.
You are back to evangelizing again. Not helpful.

Sit in the penalty box.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45483 Dec 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You never gave us your definition of a Juadite.
Since that word is not found anywhere, except apparently for your own private vocabulary, we must rely on your good graces to tell us what you mean.
Frijoles---You never gave us your definition of a Juadite.

HughBe--- Untrue I did many times. Judaites= members of Judaism
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45484 Dec 13, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear but your stupidity among other things get to me. I shall try.
Hughbe, honestly, has ANYBODY ever accepted your ideas?

I wonder why not. not.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45485 Dec 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
already addressed multiple times
please move on
Only in your head but not in reality.

YOOU and your overlords have REPLACED God's words with man-made nonsense. All I am doing is pointing to what is in the scriptures and I SHALL continue to do so.

YOOOU and your masters want to replace the Jewish people who do not want to be enslaved by them.
Now read slooooly once more. Ask for help in understanding my words.

Frijoles--Jews are am ETHNO-RELIGIOUS group - see above

HughBe--- In the given context, explain ethno-religious.
I am waiting for you to explain ethno-religious in the context that many Jews are NOT religious period and also in the context that you and your rabbis persist with BLATANT LIES.

The 10 Northern tribes of Israel did NOT observe JUDAISM. An understanding of these things say that yOU are a LIAR and of course your rabbis.
Plus God called them Israel and Jews e.g. Jeremiah 44. Do you want me to refresh your memory? I taught YOU this truth already but here goes.
Jeremiah 44:1 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS which dwell in the land of Egypt"
HughBe---Do you see the word JEWS?
Verse 15-16 "Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto OTHER gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,
16 As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, WE will NOT hearken unto thee."

HughBe---Indeed classic Judaism being displayed i.e. the REJECTION of God and His TRUTH. Now the incense goes to the rabbis.
ANSWER THIS---- what religion

NOTE: You have subsequently stated that it was Judaism. So ALL the evil etc. that God spoke of was Juaism. Excellent point, Frijoles.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45486 Dec 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which covenant are you referring to?
Irrelevant. My point is that a COVENANT was made with Israel or a people with an existing IDENTITY of Israelites. Is this true?

Don't feel that you can engage me on the matter of the covenants because you are NOT equipped to do so, not even your masters.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45487 Dec 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are back to evangelizing again. Not helpful.
Sit in the penalty box.
Change strategy it will not work

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45488 Dec 13, 2012
HughBe wrote:
My point, Jews had a Jewish IDENTITY before they got "Judaism". They had a Jewish IDENTITY when God made a covenant with them.
rabbee: well hughbee dooby doo, i know what you are trying to say. but your, screwing it up neverless. but 3800 years ago, there was no such title as jew, jewish, or judism. those fake titles, from he subtle beasts only apply to them falsly today. the judaism of today, is not the religion of the multitues yesterdays with Moshe in TheTorah. todays judaism, don't even claim to be here in TheTorah any more. it quit being the same religion of Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Yoseph, Moshe and the multitudes when they crossed the yordan river. and it gradually went downhill from there. and continually sliding downhill, untill it has become the more corrupted religion it is today. cause they quit believing, we are all here in TheStory of Creation from G-D again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45489 Dec 13, 2012
Please read the passages below along with Frijoles comments. I have inserted Judaism to facilitate understanding and because Frijoles said that the Northern tribes were practising Judaism. Judge for yourselves.

HughBe--- They were in IDOLATRY. They REJECTED God and His words and that is why they went into captivity. So I will not contest that you are CORRECT about it being "Judaism" BUT it was NOT what God commanded

2 Kings 17

And walked in the statutes of the heathen, whom the Lord cast out from before the children of Israel, and of the kings of Israel, which they had made.

9 And the children of Israel did secretly those things that were NOT right(or JUDAISM) against the Lord their God, and they built them high places in all their cities, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.

10 And they set them up images(JUDAISM) and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree:

11 And there they burnt incense in all the high places, as did the heathen whom the Lord carried away before them; and wrought wicked things to provoke the Lord to anger:

12 For they served idols(JUDAISM), whereof the Lord had said unto them, Ye shall NOT DO this thing.

13 Yet the Lord testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil(JUDAISM) ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

14 Notwithstanding THEY WOULD NOT HEAR, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the Lord their God.

15 And they REJECTED his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen(JUDAISM) that were round about them, concerning whom the Lord had charged them, that they should NOT DO like them
Voluntarist

United States

#45490 Dec 13, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
wow!
A right winger who's also a homophobe?!
Go figure!
:))
[Note: Libertarians are simply right wing nuts who don't want to pay their taxes. And they really hate poor people. Students, blacks, gays etc.]
"their taxes" as if one mans portion could be measurable when so many others are sucking off the government.
Why do you pretend to think that I am a "homophobe"?
I actually had a queer Guy I hired as manager about 6 years ago, you would think a homophobe would be afraid if hiring one.
Voluntarist

United States

#45491 Dec 13, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has all this escaped the lame-stream media?
Is it only on your secret website?
Do I need a decoder ring to access it?
;)
Don't be foolish, you know the media gets government funds.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45492 Dec 13, 2012
Frijoles, the Jew, calls the RELIGIOUS practices of the Northern tribes, JUDAISM so LEARN about Judaism .

It is in YOUR bibles not just mine and there is much more.

Note that Judaism was heavy into IDOLATRY, Children sacrifices, and EVIL it is all there.

2 Kings 17

And they left ALL the commandments of the Lord their God, and made them molten images(JUDAISM), even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven(JUDAISM), and served Baal(JUDAISM).

17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire(JUDAISM), and used divination and enchantments(JUDAISM), and sold themselves to do evil(JUDAISM) in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45493 Dec 13, 2012
enough time spent.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45494 Dec 13, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--Being gay is not simply a behavior.
HughBe-- Correct, it is a MENTAL health matter.
rabbee: it is a depraved, mental plague condition, resulting from the furthering corruption of this whole world against G-D. that you are all, responsible for. it is a warning flag, that you do not even want to associate with.

it is the revoulting and loathsome worship of haloosefer, even worse the abominable baby murder worship of baal hamolech. and the disgusting legalized humanitarianizem animalization of the worship of hasatan. they overlord the animal kingdom, and not over peoples. but if they can sucker you, into their animal kingdoms, then you are theirs to do with as they do not please G-D with.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45495 Dec 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You never gave us your definition of a Juadite.
Since that word is not found anywhere, except apparently for your own private vocabulary, we must rely on your good graces to tell us what you mean.
rabbee: well to he/she/it, it appears to mean a follower of judas the snitch.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45496 Dec 13, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---You never gave us your definition of a Juadite.
HughBe--- Untrue I did many times. Judaites= members of Judaism
I also asked you to post a link to demonstrate the concept had validity from anyplace other than your head.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45497 Dec 13, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. My point is that a COVENANT was made with Israel or a people with an existing IDENTITY of Israelites. Is this true?
Don't feel that you can engage me on the matter of the covenants because you are NOT equipped to do so, not even your masters.
Which covenant? There were several.

Focus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area 14 hr La Carmencita 1
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Tue silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs