Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44654 Dec 2, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
From the first NYT article I posted above:
Mr. Obamaís statement represented a subtle, but significant shift, in American policy. And it thrust him back into the regionís most nettlesome dispute at a time when conditions would seem to make reaching a deal especially difficult.
Pushed by Obama, Democrats Alter Platform Over Jerusalem
By MARK LANDLER
Published: September 5, 2012
CHARLOTTE, N.C.ó President Obama, seeking to quell a storm of criticism from Republicans and pro-Israel groups, directed the Democratic Party on Wednesday to amend its platform to restore language declaring Jerusalem the Israeli capital.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/06/us/politics...
I have no idea what that subtle shift was. I was under the impression this has always been the US policy. I can personally remember former presidents being against some of the settlements.

As per the capital - it doesnt matter what the plank is. What matters is what the State Dept does. There was a recent court case which ( that empowered the state dept to do as it pleases despite the fact that US law requires the US to recognize Jerusalem.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/us/justices...

"....At issue is whether Congress overstepped its authority when it passed a law in 2002 requiring that Americans born in Jerusalem be allowed to name Israel as their birthplace in passports and other official documents.

The State Department has refused to enforce the law, saying that it interferes with a matter of foreign policy that is the presidentís to decide..."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44655 Dec 2, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you who indicated the idea of engaging donkeys in an intimate fashion had crossed your mind.
You never denied this.
I already showed you the quote.
What say you?(As Pappa Bear O'Reilly would say.)
Listen well, my boy, I WOULD NEVER say such a thing. That type of talking and mind-set belongs to perverts like you and Frijoles. Now look at the TRUTH or history below. Are you capable of following the sequence? I know that it will be difficult but try.

----------

Frojoles' post 44443 or the start of it. The post was to another poster.

"When Hughbe has sex with his donkey, he might feel guilty the next morning when he does the walk of shame from the paddock back to his house, but the actual "spiritual" consequences are impossible to verify.

But if you dont pay your taxes, or forget to shovel your front sidewalk after a snow storm, or forget to return your library book, then the potential consequences are real"

My response 44449

Frijoles---When Hughbe has sex with his donkey

HughBe--- I shall speak FACTUALLY and not in a joking manner. YOU and your rabbis are FAR closer to having sex with donkeys than I am.

WHY?

I CLEAVE to the commandments of God and I don't seek to TWIST and justify perverted sexual practices. Both you and a significant number of your rabbis JUSTFY homosexuality. I believe ALL of them teach that there is no command against lesbianism.

Based on these FACTS both of YOU are far closer to screwing donkeys than I am. In fact I am not even close.

Your post 44550

HughBe wrote: Are you a female?

Former or YOU---Are you one who does donkeys?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44656 Dec 2, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy?
That's racist.
you wouldn't appreciate it either.,
we've come too far!
Perhaphs in your country but not here. I must also say that YOU were born big and was NEVER a boy. You were ALWAYS and there is that word again a BIG BOY.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44657 Dec 2, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunces who excell academically??
Curious.
If true, doesn't say much for the schools.
But it does explain your obvious lack of intellectual discipline.
Yes,dunces excelled there not here. I am not joking. People who did not do well at the secondary level did well in the US. Even in terms of the University, many who left here went to American universities because they could not get into OUR university.

I believe that things have changed but this was certainly very true for the 70's and before. In any event the brightest as a group remain here.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44658 Dec 2, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with some lazy U.S. Citizens not with the purists like Frijoles. Yankee was the first written reference to the people of the new nation.
very kind of you i.e. PURISTS like Frijoles.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44659 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,dunces excelled there not here. I am not joking. People who did not do well at the secondary level did well in the US. Even in terms of the University, many who left here went to American universities because they could not get into OUR university.
I believe that things have changed but this was certainly very true for the 70's and before. In any event the brightest as a group remain here.
And yet we find your application of logic and reason most unimpressive.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44660 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen well, my boy, I WOULD NEVER say such a thing. That type of talking and mind-set belongs to perverts like you and Frijoles. Now look at the TRUTH or history below. Are you capable of following the sequence? I know that it will be difficult but try.
----------
Frojoles' post 44443 or the start of it. The post was to another poster.
"When Hughbe has sex with his donkey, he might feel guilty the next morning when he does the walk of shame from the paddock back to his house, but the actual "spiritual" consequences are impossible to verify.
But if you dont pay your taxes, or forget to shovel your front sidewalk after a snow storm, or forget to return your library book, then the potential consequences are real"
My response 44449
Frijoles---When Hughbe has sex with his donkey
HughBe--- I shall speak FACTUALLY and not in a joking manner. YOU and your rabbis are FAR closer to having sex with donkeys than I am.
WHY?
I CLEAVE to the commandments of God and I don't seek to TWIST and justify perverted sexual practices. Both you and a significant number of your rabbis JUSTFY homosexuality. I believe ALL of them teach that there is no command against lesbianism.
Based on these FACTS both of YOU are far closer to screwing donkeys than I am. In fact I am not even close.
Your post 44550
HughBe wrote: Are you a female?
Former or YOU---Are you one who does donkeys?
me thinks the lady doth protest too much

Whats up with your obsession anyhow?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44661 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You still dont understand what I said, do you?

Your apprehension is underwhelming.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44662 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet we find your application of logic and reason most unimpressive.
I understand, they are WAY ABOVE your abilities to comprehend.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44663 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You still dont understand what I said, do you?
Your apprehension is underwhelming.
And still you do not understand my question. I did not ask you if you were a purists because there is nothing PURE about you. I asked you a simple question, are YOU an American?

Tell me about the American economy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44664 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
me thinks the lady doth protest too much
Whats up with your obsession anyhow?
What? I am no LADY, you PERVERT.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44665 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I am no LADY, you PERVERT.
I guess your crack education didnt cover Shakespeare.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44666 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
And still you do not understand my question. I did not ask you if you were a purists because there is nothing PURE about you. I asked you a simple question, are YOU an American?
Tell me about the American economy.
I dont bother answering stupid questions.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44667 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, they are WAY ABOVE your abilities to comprehend.
Its ok - I understand. You have no choice but to believe that, or your self esteem will take a fatal hit.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44668 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a matter of fact. Yankee is the oldest word for a citizen of the US. Yankees won our independence from Britain. Yankees kept the country whole. Unlike some of the British colonies, the Yankees broke away from European rule over 235 years ago. In comparison, some British colonies have been free for only 50 years. Maybe they needed some "Yankee ingenuity". There are songs about Yankees as old as the country. A favorite sports teams is named after them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44669 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont bother answering stupid questions.
Frijoles---I dont bother answering stupid questions

HughBe-- That is why YOU said "You still dont understand what I said"

I take it that what YOU said was NOT an answer,in your mind, and you are so RIGHT about that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44670 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your crack education didnt cover Shakespeare.
I did Julius Caesar, to name one on the non-Shakespeare books.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44671 Dec 2, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a matter of fact. Yankee is the oldest word for a citizen of the US. Yankees won our independence from Britain. Yankees kept the country whole. Unlike some of the British colonies, the Yankees broke away from European rule over 235 years ago. In comparison, some British colonies have been free for only 50 years. Maybe they needed some "Yankee ingenuity". There are songs about Yankees as old as the country. A favorite sports teams is named after them.
Eric---Yankee is the oldest word for a citizen of the US.

HughBe-- I take it that You are also a Yankee but you said that you were not.

Eric---Yankees won our independence from Britain

HughBe--- Good.

Eric---Yankees kept the country whole.

HughBe--- Before or after independence?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44672 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok - I understand. You have no choice but to believe that, or your self esteem will take a fatal hit.
Tell me about the American economy
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44673 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe-- I take it that You are also a Yankee but you said that you were not.
i don't think so. might have been one of those hasty posts if i did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:44 am PST

NBC Sports10:44AM