Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,461
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44632 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Jewish. Get used to it.
Krusty is as well. So I admit this is not necesarrily stacked in your favor.
Listen well BOY, Jewish is NOT the issue. The point being made is that you are a SLAVE. YOUR masters are your rulers. You are NOT allowed to THINK. You are just a SLAVE. Get used to it, BOY.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44633 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Jewish. Get used to it.
Krusty is as well. So I admit this is not necesarrily stacked in your favor.
So was sammy davis jr
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44634 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the topic is above your head. I am CONFIDENT that Europeans are loyal to Europe.
The EU is on the verge of breaking up, you moron.

Can you say the word Greece?
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44635 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles--- You still havent figured out the ethnoreligious part of Jew either.
HughBe--- tell me about the RELIGION of the atheists Jews. Recall, your "ethnoreligious".
Frijoles---I am from North American
HughBe--- Even now, YOU refuse to call yourself an American. Pack your bag and LEAVE.
Can it be that the term "American" is too broad? Can it be that patriotism attaches to the nation instead of the continent? Did Vespucci even land in what today is the U.S.?

Maybe you don't realize it, but being a professed Yankee is an extreme form of patriotism. The Yankees fought the British for independence in 1776. The Yankees fought the Confederates to save the United States in 1861.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44636 Dec 2, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
So was sammy davis jr
Its not looking good for Hughbe.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44637 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen well BOY, Jewish is NOT the issue. The point being made is that you are a SLAVE. YOUR masters are your rulers. You are NOT allowed to THINK. You are just a SLAVE. Get used to it, BOY.
Correct. I have no issues with my Jewishness.

You, on the other hand, could probably put a therapist's child through college.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44638 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Bibi did. He also brought Israel and US to the brink of a major argument regarding Iran, causing a near revolt of the other Israeli leaders, which caused him to back off. Bottom line is that Bibi doesnt have full support for what he says.
Fox wasnt alone either. A lot of Jews were very uncomfortable with that statement until it later got reported in its entirety, and when people realized that it was no change in policy.
However, Obama has been no friend to Israel with regard to Jerusalem, he instructed the state dept not to recognize Jerusalem on passports, which has been a thorn in the side of all Jews, liberal and rightwing, and especially those dual citizens born in Jerusalem (their birth city isnt recognized by the US). THis long standing issue primed a lot of Jews NOT to give Obama the benefit of doubt initially with the 67 quote.
From the first NYT article I posted above:

Mr. Obamaís statement represented a subtle, but significant shift, in American policy. And it thrust him back into the regionís most nettlesome dispute at a time when conditions would seem to make reaching a deal especially difficult.

Read the article and I'm not clear what the "subtle, but significant shift, in American policy" was??

Pushed by Obama, Democrats Alter Platform Over Jerusalem
By MARK LANDLER
Published: September 5, 2012
CHARLOTTE, N.C.ó President Obama, seeking to quell a storm of criticism from Republicans and pro-Israel groups, directed the Democratic Party on Wednesday to amend its platform to restore language declaring Jerusalem the Israeli capital.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/06/us/politics...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44639 Dec 2, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it be that the term "American" is too broad? Can it be that patriotism attaches to the nation instead of the continent? Did Vespucci even land in what today is the U.S.?
Maybe you don't realize it, but being a professed Yankee is an extreme form of patriotism. The Yankees fought the British for independence in 1776. The Yankees fought the Confederates to save the United States in 1861.
Oh well. You gave it away. I was hoping he would get off his tushie and actually research that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44640 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
again, sounds like I threaten you. I am wondering why.
As I go, let me leave you with these thoughts.

YOUR DISLOYALTY and lack of PATRIOTISM is a THREAT to the US homeland SECURITY.

Why are you still there?

I am confident that ALL persons who are away from their homes want to go home and YOU are no exception. So pack your bags and GO, to your homeland.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44641 Dec 2, 2012
Truth be it I also have loyalty to the Garden State as well.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44642 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not looking good for Hughbe.
Go home.

Tell me if you are encountering problems in doing so. I shall sponsor you, if that is the case.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44643 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed my answer was a clown one but your suggestion about me doing donkeys was WISDOM, your moronic wisdom.
It was you who indicated the idea of engaging donkeys in an intimate fashion had crossed your mind.

You never denied this.

I already showed you the quote.

What say you?(As Pappa Bear O'Reilly would say.)
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44644 Dec 2, 2012
What wrote:
So, you are American, not Jewish. Your heritage may be Jewish, but you are and American.
Cool. A rocket scientist.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44645 Dec 2, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
When I listen to CNN etc and my local news I don't see others having a challenge with the concept of American.

later.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44646 Dec 2, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you who indicated the idea of engaging donkeys in an intimate fashion had crossed your mind.
You never denied this.
I already showed you the quote.
What say you?(As Pappa Bear O'Reilly would say.)
Ass admiral, I DID NOT introduce the topic. Such things don't enter my mind.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44648 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good. Resort to your nastiness. I can assure you that when I was growingup those who were regardedas as DUNCES and who migrated to America, EXCELLED academically. This is no BS.,
Dunces who excell academically??

Curious.

If true, doesn't say much for the schools.

But it does explain your obvious lack of intellectual discipline.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44649 Dec 2, 2012
Just sayin'
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44650 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
When I listen to CNN etc and my local news I don't see others having a challenge with the concept of American.
later.
That's the problem with some lazy U.S. Citizens not with the purists like Frijoles. Yankee was the first written reference to the people of the new nation.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44651 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy?

That's racist.

you wouldn't appreciate it either.,

we've come too far!
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44652 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well. You gave it away. I was hoping he would get off his tushie and actually research that.
Huggy has no initiaitve.

He only wants to spew and deomonstrate
the poor state of Jamaican education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) 12 hr Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7

Pinos Altos Jobs

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE