Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,024)

Showing posts 40,461 - 40,480 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Puuto

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Let israel fight their own fights. They've been warinf for a long time. The US needs to pull all support out. It's easy to fight with everyone when you got Big Bro loaded and ready.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The pandering right (Fox News et al) vilified Obama and conveniently left the part about land swaps out of what he said, or so it sounded like to me.
In any case, Bibi potested the statement:
The Israeli government immediately protested, saying that for Israel to return to its pre-1967 borders would leave it “indefensible.” Mr. Netanyahu held an angry phone conversation with Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Thursday before the speech, officials said, in which he demanded that the president’s reference to 1967 borders be cut.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world/middl...
Bibi did. He also brought Israel and US to the brink of a major argument regarding Iran, causing a near revolt of the other Israeli leaders, which caused him to back off. Bottom line is that Bibi doesnt have full support for what he says.

Fox wasnt alone either. A lot of Jews were very uncomfortable with that statement until it later got reported in its entirety, and when people realized that it was no change in policy.

However, Obama has been no friend to Israel with regard to Jerusalem, he instructed the state dept not to recognize Jerusalem on passports, which has been a thorn in the side of all Jews, liberal and rightwing, and especially those dual citizens born in Jerusalem (their birth city isnt recognized by the US). THis long standing issue primed a lot of Jews NOT to give Obama the benefit of doubt initially with the 67 quote.
What

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Drop the Jews. Let them fight on their own.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It occurred to me that....
...the fact we have a ideologically committed Christian discussing Jewish theology with an ideologically committed muslim, NEITHER who have any clue or familiarity with the subject at hand due to language, ideology, and cultural divides,...
...is a GOOD ENOUGH reason ALONE for the need for a Jewish homeland for Jews to escape this nonsense.
Clealy the discussion went over your head, as usual.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It occurred to me that....
...the fact we have a ideologically committed Christian discussing Jewish theology with an ideologically committed muslim, NEITHER who have any clue or familiarity with the subject at hand due to language, ideology, and cultural divides,...
...is a GOOD ENOUGH reason ALONE for the need for a Jewish homeland for Jews to escape this nonsense.
One more thought. YOU have no commitment or loyalty to America. I could not get YOU to call yourself an American, so why don't you pack your bags and GO, to your homeland?

I am sure that it is your intention to go home, so what is stopping you? Is it that you are too poor to afford the fare?
What

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Nuke 'em
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood. You beg off the question of imperialism.
And as a result you have NO standing to opine regarding the Jewish tie to their homeland.
You need to preach what you practice.
Frijoles---And as a result you have NO standing to opine regarding the Jewish tie to their homeland.

HughBe--- Had I been a Judaite then I would not have had the RIGHT to THINK and to have an opinion. YOU know this from personal experience. YOUR rabbis don't permit you to THINK. They THINK for YOU.

However, I am not a member of your Judaite club and there is NO POWER on earth that can prevent me from having an OPINION on any matter. I mean NO power, no JUDAITE, no country, nobody.

Now, ask for help in understaning the wisdom in my post below.

----------

MUQ---So, when some one demands title to any land based on the covenant, WE must verify did they complete their part of the covenant or not?

HughBe--- WE who?

MUQ---If they have not fulfilled their part of the covenant, what right they have to demand "Title for the land" based on the covenant?

HughBe--- The covenant is between the covenant makers. It is the AGGRIEVED party to the covenant that will determine whether or not the other party has fulfilled their part of the covenant.

MUQ--I hope you understand the situation here.

HughBe--- Yes, I understand. This is it, parties who are NOT a part of the covenant want to be judge and mediators without being invited to do so.

MUQ--- People are claiming Title for the land without fulfilling ANY of the condition of the Original Covenant.

HughBe--- That is really the concern of the AGGRIEVED party to the covenant. Besides, it is somewhat impossible to fulfill the conditions of the covenant outside of the land.

MUQ---Is their stand justified? Logically, reasonably? Legally? Morally

HughBe--- These are questions that are to be addressed by the AGGRIEVED party, to the covenant.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thought. YOU have no commitment or loyalty to America. I could not get YOU to call yourself an American, so why don't you pack your bags and GO, to your homeland?
I am sure that it is your intention to go home, so what is stopping you? Is it that you are too poor to afford the fare?
You sound bitter.

Do I threaten you?

Does the practice of my religion threaten you?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Clealy the discussion went over your head, as usual.
Doesnt change the fact you are being a busybody.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real clown answer.
So if it walks like a clown and talks like a clown, it must be a clown.
Indeed my answer was a clown one but your suggestion about me doing donkeys was WISDOM, your moronic wisdom.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed my answer was a clown one but your suggestion about me doing donkeys was WISDOM, your moronic wisdom.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdukd8ovsH1...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound bitter.
Do I threaten you?
Does the practice of my religion threaten you?
YOU refuse to call yourself an AMERICAN. I have history on my side to prove it. So, why don't YOU leave the US and go home?

I am not surprised by your bitter comment but you have to console yourself with BS.

YOU and your kind CANNOT threaten me, if YOU are so foolish to do so I shall respond appropriately.

Your religion is based on LIES it is a THREAT to the Jewish people and their WAY to God and their mental FREEDOM.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You may recall your comment about me having a discussion with another poster. Now, I am unaware that your cup was turned over, so who is the busybody?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thought. YOU have no commitment or loyalty to America.
How do you pledge loyalty to a CONTINENT?

Thats as absurd as SamBees notion of Moses being African.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
FO
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is based on LIES it is a THREAT to the Jewish people and their WAY to God and their mental FREEDOM.
I am Jewish. Get used to it. You really have no choice.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
FO
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdukd8ovsH1...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"Doesnt change the fact YOU" have no commitment or loyalty to America so why don't you pack your bags and GO, to your homeland?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You may recall your comment about me having a discussion with another poster. Now, I am unaware that your cup was turned over, so who is the busybody?
Well lets see.

Could it be because you are denying the heritage of a people you are neither a member of, or have understanding of?

Busybody bus·y·bod·y (b z -b d ). n. pl. bus·y·bod·ies. A person who meddles or pries into the affairs of others
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&ou...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you pledge loyalty to a CONTINENT?
Thats as absurd as SamBees notion of Moses being African.
New information for YOU.

You can be loyal to a CONTINENT ask the Europeans. However, the country,America, where you were born is NOT a continent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,461 - 40,480 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Wed Relaxing 231
Community education classes continue in April Apr 22 Jackie 3
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Apr 17 Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Apr 17 Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••

High Wind Watch for Grant County was issued at April 24 at 3:31PM MDT