Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Voluntarist

United States

#44000 Nov 26, 2012
Ummat: The entire propaganda about your struggle has so far
been made by the Western media. But no information is being
received from your sources about the network of Al-Qa’idah and
its jihadi successes. Would you comment?
Usamah: In fact, the Western media is left with nothing else. It
has no other theme to survive for a long time. Then we have
many other things to do. The struggle for jihad and the successes
are for the sake of Allah and not to annoy His bondsmen. Our
silence is our real propaganda. Rejections, explanations, or
corrigendum only waste your time and through them, the enemy
wants you to engage in things which are not of use to you. These
things are pulling you away from your cause.
The Western media is unleashing such a baseless
propaganda, which make us surprise but it reflects on what is
in their hearts and gradually they themselves become
captive of this propaganda. They become afraid of it and
begin to cause harm to themselves. Terror is the most
dreaded weapon in modern age and the Western media is
mercilessly using it against its own people. It can add fear and
helplessness in the psyche of the people of Europe and the
United States. It means that what the enemies of the United
States cannot do, its media is doing that. You can understand as
to what will be the performance of the nation in a war, which
suffers from fear and helplessness.
Voluntarist

United States

#44001 Nov 26, 2012
Interview with Osama bin Laden.
Denies his Involvement in 9/11
Full text of Pakistani paper's Sept 01 "exclusive" interview

http://www.globalresearch.ca/interview-with-o...
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#44002 Nov 26, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
Yep, a credible interview
Voluntarist

United States

#44009 Nov 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, a credible interview
More credible than the fake bin laden video for sure.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44015 Nov 26, 2012
Clayton Winton wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans are Native Americans too. America is not a country. It's a continant. There are/were Native Americans from the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in-between. Yes, it's a "melting pot," myself a 'mutt', a 'mix' of many different peoples, Scandanavian, Native American, French, English, Jewish/Hebrew, and probably a 'part' of me is 'african' too ...:)
rabbee: generally speaking, mexicans are not pure native americans. they are mostly spanish-indian semi-native half breeds. and some with french, jewish*, dutch, or german backgrounds.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44017 Nov 26, 2012
Clayton Winton wrote:
This thread has been hijacked. It's so far-out of Topic, I'm out. Kind regards.
rabbee: for a person that has been, out of topic all their life. you certainly are, only one critter to talk. if you don't think so, just listen to the mocking - birds.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44018 Nov 26, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
Following is the interview in full detail:
Ummat: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in
New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this?
If you are not involved, who might be?
I have already said that I am not involved in the 11
September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try
my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these
attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women,
children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam
strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children,
and other people.
Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle. It is
the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on
women, children, and common people of other faiths, particularly
the followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the
last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the
United States and Israel.
There is also a warning for those Muslim countries, which
witnessed all these as a silent spectator. What had earlier been
done to the innocent people of Iraq, Chechnya, and Bosnia?
rabbee: and just since when, do muslems consider all non-muslems innocent?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44019 Nov 26, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
rabbee: well then that conflicts, with what osama himself said. shortly after, the 9/11 attack.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44021 Nov 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine - I will let you ignore what is conventionally accepted as the meaning of the label native-American. We will now call them the more objectively anthropological term of "indigenous" tribalfolk of Jamaica.
Now what happened to them?
I ate all the women and the male population eventually died put.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44022 Nov 26, 2012
put = out

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#44024 Nov 26, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the "present day Crusaders" have not there with "True God" and they are expected to do better than the earlier ones.
Just wait and watch.
It took 100 odd years to beat back the Old Crusaders with false god, let us see how many years it takes to beat the ones with true god.
The true god followers however have their own history which does not go beyond 200 odd years and for most of that time, they were following false god.
Just wait and watch.
What????

Muslims and Christians have been following their false gods for a lot more than 200 years.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#44025 Nov 26, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate all the women and the male population eventually died put.
Doing your part to elevate the conversation I see.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#44026 Nov 26, 2012
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11...

Thomas E. Ricks, the veteran defense reporter and author, said he expected his Monday morning appearance on Fox News to last about three minutes. It ended, in fact, after 90 seconds — his last sentence was a description of the network as “a wing of the Republican Party.”

After the interview, a Fox News staffer told Mr. Ricks that he had been rude.

The strange and unusually short interview segment quickly gained the attention of media critics, because criticism of Fox News is rarely aired on Fox News. Mr. Ricks said in an e-mail message afterward that he did not think he was being rude.“I thought I was being honest,” he said.“They asked my opinion, and I gave it.”

The topic was the attack on the United States’s diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. Before being thanked and sent on his way, Mr. Ricks said he thought the controversy around the attack was “hyped, by this network especially.”

Fox News has devoted far more airtime to the events in Benghazi, on Sept. 11, than other television news networks, with numerous suggestions that the Obama administration is engaged in a cover-up. Erik Wemple of The Washington Post and the anti-Fox group Media Matters, among others, have documented the ups and downs of Fox’s reporting on the subject.
“Right now, pressure mounting on the Obama administration over its response to the deadly attack on our consulate in Benghazi,” the Fox anchor Jon Scott said before tossing to Mr. Ricks, a former Washington Post and Wall Street Journal reporter whose latest book,“The Generals,” was published last month.

After Mr. Ricks said that he thought that “Benghazi generally was hyped, by this network especially,” Mr. Scott homed in on the word “hype,” asking,“When you have four people dead, including the first U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years, how do you call that hype?”

Mr. Ricks answered,“How many security contractors died in Iraq? Do you know?”

Mr. Scott said he did not know.

“Nobody does, because nobody cared,” Mr. Ricks said.“We know that several hundred died, but there was never an official count done of security contractors dead in Iraq. So when I see this focus on what was essentially a small firefight, I think, No. 1, I’ve covered a lot of firefights, it’s impossible to figure out what happens in them sometimes. And second, I think that the emphasis on Benghazi has been extremely political, partly because Fox was operating as a wing of the Republican Party.”

That was the end of the segment.

“Alright, Tom Ricks, thank you very much for joining us today,” Mr. Scott said before his co-anchor tossed to a commercial break.

Mr. Ricks said in his e-mail that “I think the segment was about half as long as planned.” In the pre-interview with the producer in charge of the segment, Mr. Ricks expressed his point of view that the Benghazi controversy had been over-covered,“so they shouldn’t have been surprised when they pushed back on that, and I defended my position,” he said.

The producer, whom Mr. Ricks did not name, told him beforehand that he’d also have a chance to talk about the lack of combat readiness of some Army units, a subject he wrote a blog post about last Friday.“But they seemed to lose interest in that,” he said.

Mr. Ricks added,“One reason I spoke the way I did is that the hero of my new book is George Marshall, the Army chief of staff during World War II. He got his position by speaking truth to power, and I try to follow that example.”

A Fox News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment about whether the interview segment was cut short.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44027 Nov 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nyti mes.com/2012/11/26/guest-on-fo x-news-to-discuss-benghazi-att ack-is-given-a-quick-exit/?smi d=tw-mediadecodernyt&seid= auto
Thomas E. Ricks, the veteran defense reporter and author, said he expected his Monday morning appearance on Fox News to last about three minutes. It ended, in fact, after 90 seconds — his last sentence was a description of the network as “a wing of the Republican Party.”
After the interview, a Fox News staffer told Mr. Ricks that he had been rude.
The strange and unusually short interview segment quickly gained the attention of media critics, because criticism of Fox News is rarely aired on Fox News. Mr. Ricks said in an e-mail message afterward that he did not think he was being rude.“I thought I was being honest,” he said.“They asked my opinion, and I gave it.”
The topic was the attack on the United States’s diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. Before being thanked and sent on his way, Mr. Ricks said he thought the controversy around the attack was “hyped, by this network especially.”
Fox News has devoted far more airtime to the events in Benghazi, on Sept. 11, than other television news networks, with numerous suggestions that the Obama administration is engaged in a cover-up. Erik Wemple of The Washington Post and the anti-Fox group Media Matters, among others, have documented the ups and downs of Fox’s reporting on the subject.
“Right now, pressure mounting on the Obama administration over its response to the deadly attack on our consulate in Benghazi,” the Fox anchor Jon Scott said before tossing to Mr. Ricks, a former Washington Post and Wall Street Journal reporter whose latest book,“The Generals,” was published last month.
After Mr. Ricks said that he thought that “Benghazi generally was hyped, by this network especially,” Mr. Scott homed in on the word “hype,” asking,“When you have four people dead, including the first U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years, how do you call that hype?”
Mr. Ricks answered,“How many security contractors died in Iraq? Do you know?”
Mr. Scott said he did not know.
“Nobody does, because nobody cared,” Mr. Ricks said.“We know that several hundred died, but there was never an official count done of security contractors dead in Iraq. So when I see this focus on what was essentially a small firefight, I think, No. 1, I’ve covered a lot of firefights, it’s impossible to figure out what happens in them sometimes. And second, I think that the emphasis on Benghazi has been extremely political, partly because Fox was operating as a wing of the Republican Party.”
That was the end of the segment.
“Alright, Tom Ricks, thank you very much for joining us today,” Mr. Scott said before his co-anchor tossed to a commercial break.
Mr. Ricks said in his e-mail that “I think the segment was about half as long as planned.” In the pre-interview with the producer in charge of the segment, Mr. Ricks expressed his point of view that the Benghazi controversy had been over-covered,“so they shouldn’t have been surprised when they pushed back on that, and I defended my position,” he said.
The producer, whom Mr. Ricks did not name, told him beforehand that he’d also have a chance to talk about the lack of combat readiness of some Army units, a subject he wrote a blog post about last Friday.“But they seemed to lose interest in that,” he said.
Mr. Ricks added,“One reason I spoke the way I did is that the hero of my new book is George Marshall, the Army chief of staff during World War II. He got his position by speaking truth to power, and I try to follow that example.”
A Fox News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment about whether the interview segment was cut short.
rabbee: well are we now just supposed call him, shorty from now on?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44031 Nov 26, 2012
Drake Baby Formula wrote:
Call him whatever you want just stop driving like a maniac with no concept of the steering wheel system.
rabbee: well your rack, seems to be a pinion short of a full steering column.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44034 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I try my very best to do so. I would have thought that you would have appreciated my raising the bar so that more critical thinking could take place.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44035 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I should mention that your association with me is making you sharper. You still have a long way to go.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44036 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I should mention that your association with me is making you sharper. You still have a long way to go.
I find that ignoring makes me the sharpest.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44037 Nov 27, 2012
Speaking of ignoring, it seemed to work in case of a certain fellow who although not native-American, was definitely Indian.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44038 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that ignoring makes me the sharpest.
Indeed, as you have done now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:10 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:10AM