Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,577
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43794 Nov 19, 2012
Geez, my judging fan is hot on my tail.

I might even have to buy him a virtual lunch in a while out of appreciation for keeping me company and for recognition of his dillgence.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43795 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to agree with that.
Not to belabor my victory, but I wasnt even trying to one-up him.
More like I was curious if he ever bothered to actually read the Agenda21 doc he is always so adamantly against.
Looking at the source and critically analyzing it is above his pay grade. That's what the conspiracy sites are there for.

And if contradictions arise....change the topic.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43796 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnt get past the part where you are supposed to drink vinegar.
rabbee: why waist good wine, drink the wine. and let your system, turn it into vinegar.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43797 Nov 19, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: why waist good wine, drink the wine. and let your system, turn it into vinegar.
Better than some of the alternatives. Like eating pickles.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43798 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than some of the alternatives. Like eating pickles.
rabbee: well i have been, in a pickle enough times. to know how, the pickles feel. even if some pickles, are my bread n butter.

and despite how, the muslems rate you. i think you have a better head, on your shoulders than they. although franly there are times, you really worry me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43799 Nov 19, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder your relatives disowned you.
nice one, Eric.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#43800 Nov 19, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
nice one, Eric.
I calls em like I sees em
-Popeye
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43801 Nov 19, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I calls em like I sees em
-Popeye
Eric--Popeye

HughBe---Take care, sunken eye.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#43802 Nov 19, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric--Popeye
It doesn't surprise me that you would make fun of the handicapped. People who wear religion on their shoulders often are ethically challenged.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43803 Nov 19, 2012
JEWS should not be in ISRAEL. The Palestinians have been there longer....it's THERE COUNTRY!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43806 Nov 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Lecture 7. The message of the Holy Prophet of Islam part-44
Was any message Universal?
My friends! The next question to consider, then, is:‘Was there any Divine Message other than the one sent through Prophet Muhammad that was Universal and applicable in all times?”
For the Children of Israel the only world is their own world. The only God is the God of the Children of Israel. Therefore, none of their prophets nor any of their holy books has ever conveyed the Divine message to the non-Jews. Even today the Jewish religion and the Law of Moses are meant for the Jews alone. All Jewish scriptures are addressed only to the Jews and they are always asked to turn to their hereditary God.
According to the Bible, Christ limited his message to the ‘lost sheep of the Children of Israel and did not like to give “the Children’s food to the dogs” by conveying his message to the non-Israelites.
The ancient Indian, Vedas are not meant for the ears of non- Aryans because they considered the whole world inferior to their race. The books make it sure that the words of Vedas must not reach the inferior ears of the non- Aryans, and if they did so by any chance, those ears should be filled with molten lead.
Prophet Muhammad’s message is the first and the last Message of God which is addressed to all, to the Arabs and the non-Arabs, to the Whites and the Blacks, to the Turks and the Tartars, to the Indians and the Chinese and to the Africans and the Westerners. In this message, Allah is the only God and just as He is the Lord of the Worlds (Praise be to Allah) the Lord of the Worlds), His Messenger too, has been sent to the whole world (he is called ‘Mercy to the whole world”) and his message is the universal message.
To quote a few verses of the holy Quran:
“It is nothing but an advice for all the worlds.”(Chp.6:Vrs.90)
Glorious is the One who has revealed the Criterion to His servant, so that he may be a Warner to all the worlds the One to whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth,…
(Chp.25:Vrs.1-2)
(Contd.)
I would like to know why you post this? Islam is committed to killing all those who don't believe the teachings. The Catholic Church waged 12 Crusades to wipe out Islam. It seems Christians and Moslems are all killers.....Radicals that the True God MUST put down. Both religions have the same record of BLOOD-THIRSTINESS. Neither way of life produces peace. Moving to Mars is a good plan.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43807 Nov 19, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't surprise me that you would make fun of the handicapped. People who wear religion on their shoulders often are ethically challenged.
Eric--Popeye

Eric---It doesn't surprise me that you would make fun of the handicapped.

HughBe--- I was unaware that you were also physically handicapped. The thing is you called me Popeye and I responded to you in a friendly way with no ill will intended.

I took your Pop-eye to mean protruding eyes and hence I called you sunken eye.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#43808 Nov 19, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric--Popeye
Eric---It doesn't surprise me that you would make fun of the handicapped.
HughBe--- I was unaware that you were also physically handicapped. The thing is you called me Popeye and I responded to you in a friendly way with no ill will intended.
I took your Pop-eye to mean protruding eyes and hence I called you sunken eye.
1. I didn't call you Popeye. I quoted from Popeye. "I calls em like I sees em." I then attributed the quote to Popeye.

2. Do you normally identify people by their appearance? How shallow are you?

3. Sunken eye disease is a serious condition. It's not to be made fun of.

4. All that bein said, I understand that there was mis communication and I forgive you your transgressions.:)
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43813 Nov 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are master of one liners and two liners and that is where your limit ends.
But why you assume every body on these threads are like you?
Have you not seen "heavey weights" like Joel & co. posting many pages ?
I did not listen any condemnation from you guys on that?
Why pick on me when I post only 1 or max two pages each day?
I dont pick on you. Generally I ignore you, unless I really feel like responding. Which does happen on occasion. Yoda, on the other hand, I am now completely ignoring. The difference is that with you there is hope. Higher standards. You should feel proud.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43814 Nov 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
For the Children of Israel the only world is their own world. The only God is the God of the Children of Israel. Therefore, none of their prophets nor any of their holy books has ever conveyed the Divine message to the non-Jews. Even today the Jewish religion and the Law of Moses are meant for the Jews alone. All Jewish scriptures are addressed only to the Jews and they are always asked to turn to their hereditary God.
Sorry to pick on you MUQ but your citation is wrong.

Ever hear of the Noahide Laws?

Again, please accept my deepest apologies for picking on you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43815 Nov 20, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I didn't call you Popeye. I quoted from Popeye. "I calls em like I sees em." I then attributed the quote to Popeye.
2. Do you normally identify people by their appearance? How shallow are you?
3. Sunken eye disease is a serious condition. It's not to be made fun of.
4. All that bein said, I understand that there was mis communication and I forgive you your transgressions.:)
1. Answer to the shallow question is 14 inches
2. I would NEVER, by the grace of God, make fun of ANY person's affliction.
3. Your generosity knows no limit.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43816 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to pick on you MUQ but your citation is wrong.
Ever hear of the Noahide Laws?
Again, please accept my deepest apologies for picking on you.
I have heard that the Noahide laws as a concept is BS.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43817 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that the Noahide laws as a concept is BS.
and we are supposed to care because?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43818 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and we are supposed to care because?
I have spoken it.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43819 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have spoken it.
I almost have to give you credit for that.

Still doesnt mean that your post is worthy of a real response though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Fri savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:35 pm PST

ESPN 1:35PM
Fitzgerald game-time decision for Cardinals
NBC Sports 3:26 PM
Bobby Wagner set to return for Seahawks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
Will Larry Fitzgerald be ready to go in Week 12?
NBC Sports10:16 AM
DeMarcus Ware added to injury report, listed as probable
NBC Sports12:47 PM
Eric Decker admits it's tough to see Emmanuel Sanders's success