Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 1,968)

Showing posts 39,341 - 39,360 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Congratulations, US Voters!!

They have taken the most serious decisions of their life time and in the race of Presidentship, selected the Tweedledom over Twedledee…

The foundations of US would have failed if Tweedledee got elected.

I wonder if that is what is democracy all about? you MUST Eat one of the two worst prepared dishes that has been served to you?

We never knew it

And how,

Congratulations, US Voters, you have saved USA for another four years!!

The End is Near!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lecture 6 The Practical Aspects of His Life and its Practicality Part-38

Prophet at Prayers:

He conveyed Allah’s command to the people that they had to establish obligatory prayers five times a day. But himself he used to pray at eight different times of the day: after sunrise, mid-morning, mid-day, afternoon, after sunset, at night, pre-dawn and then at dawn. For ordinary Muslims, it is obligatory to perform two Rakas after dawn, three after sunset and four each at other times.

But the Prophet (Peace be upon him) used to pray additional Rakas which came to around sixty every day and night whereas on his followers it was obligatory to pray a total of seventeen Rak ‘as daily. After the five-time prayer was ordained by
Allah, the ordinary Muslims were exempted from the pre-dawn prayer, but the holy Prophet continued to perform this prayer throughout his life every night.

Occasionally, he would stand up in prayer all night. As a result, his feet would be swollen. Ayesha (May Allah be pleased with her), would say “Allah has forgiven you all your faults, then why do you put so much strain on yourself?” He would reply, O Ayesha Shouldn’t I be a grateful servant of my Lord” this means, his long prayers were more of love and devotion to Allah than of his awe for Him.

Sometimes, while praying, he would take so long bowing to Allah that the onlookers thought he had forgotten to prostrate. He had started offering prayers since the inception of his Prophet-hood. The non-believers of Makkah were extremely hostile to him at that time. But he never cared and would pray in the holy Haram right in their midst.

Many times his enemies attacked him while he was offering his prayers, but even then he kept praying and never discontinued his prayer because of those attacks. The hardest time to offer prayers was when the Muslims were facing their enemy during a
battle. As soon as the time came for an obligatory prayer, the Muslims stood in straight rows to pray, led by the holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). In the crucial battle of Badr, while the Muslims were facing the enemy, he was in prostration in front of Allah, invoking His Mercy and seeking His Help.

The holy Prophet was never late for the prescribed prayer. He never missed an obligatory prayer in his whole life except on two occasions. Once, during the battle of the Ditch, when in the heat of the battle there was no chance at all to offer the afternoon prayer.

And then at another time when after a nightlong tiring journey, nobody was able to get up for the dawn prayer, the Prophet offered that prayer after sunrise. During the last days of his life, he had high fever but he did not miss his congregational prayers. Even when this illness had drained all his energy, he would come to the mosque supported by two of his companions, so that he should not miss an obligatory prayer.

Three days before his death, while trying to join the Prayers in the mosque, he lost consciousness three times and was forced to pray alone. That was the holy Prophet’s practical example of love and devotion to Allah.

(Contd.)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware of Bob Schultz and the 16th amendment issue.
The creature from jeckyll island is a good read.
I figured you had already researched this thoroughly. It was a refresher for me - however, I've given up hope of any improvement.

We've reached the tipping point - more receivers than givers.

"dontcha elect that romney, i don't want'im takin my stuff. he gonna take my 'bamaphone'."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

MUQ wrote:
Congratulations, US Voters!!
They have taken the most serious decisions of their life time and in the race of Presidentship, selected the Tweedledom over Twedledee…
The foundations of US would have failed if Tweedledee got elected.
I wonder if that is what is democracy all about? you MUST Eat one of the two worst prepared dishes that has been served to you?
We never knew it
And how,
Congratulations, US Voters, you have saved USA for another four years!!
The End is Near!!
Are you part of the Syrian gun-running operation in Saudi Arabia?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you part of the Syrian gun-running operation in Saudi Arabia?
I dont know, you should check with your Drones data base, that have "In Built" detectors for every Al Qaeda and Taliban and every other type of Extremist Muslim detectors!!

Why a Superpower like yours need a "confession" statement? What you say becomes law and world media magnifies it 1000 times!!!
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the math is not there, to support such obsurd claims. the wealthy could not even beguin to match, the flood of money comming in for all the less wealthy.
and even collecting money, does not solve the overspending of congress. they have, a credit card addiction. if they can't solve that first, ain't nothing going to help this nation.
throwing little band aids, at a gaping wound wont save anyone. cause your not addressing the real problem. your living in reality, if you can't curb the overspending. and so far, all tax increases, has only resulted in more overspending.
I never said returning to the Clinton-era tax rates for the upper 2% alone would solve our fiscal ills.

Only one part of a balanced approach.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the defecit is greatly outweighed by the national debt, who is going to pay that ?
W inherited a relative/nominal surplus and immediately sent everyone a check; then started two wars; Medicare Rx prograom; and a tax cut which is the single biggest cause of our current deficit.

Where were the Tea baggers when W was doubling the debt?

Obviously we need to address the deficit before we can pay down the debt.

Let's do it.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Enough was given for you to understand.
2. No, I have not noticed any such thing and perhaps it is because this is the second time. It appears to me that although you were given "enough information" you missed the fact that I was not talking about a frontal condition, based on your question.
3. Remember I'm HughBe and not Frijoles and so your question was misdirected.
Perhaps you need more fiber in your diet.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>----------
Or maybe it was just the altitude, or the barometric pressure, perhaps too many uppers, or perhaps he's just a scumbag. But no, it can't be any of that (especially anything that hinges on personal responsibility)- so according to your impeccable analysis it's Bush's fault that Matthews is a moron.
"...so according to your impeccable analysis it's Bush's fault that Matthews is a moron...."

How do you get that?

1. People are saying Sandy helped Obama.

2. I say no, Katrina certainly didn't help Bush.

3. I say the response is what help or hurt in these cases, not the event.

4. Matthews said a stupid/insenstive thing and later apologized.

Please explain again where I said Matthews' gaffe is Bush's fault.

The connection/your logic is lost on me.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
And General Petraeus resigns.
This stuff is too funny. Mistress is author of his biography, titled 'All In'.
"Afforded extensive access by General Petraeus, his mentors, his subordinates, and his longtime friends, Broadwell embedded with the general, his headquarters staff, and his soldiers on the front lines of fighting and at the strategic command in Afghanistan"
The FBI 'just stumbled' upon this information days before Petraeus was to be called to testify before Congress about Benghazi.
You just can't make this up.
The General "Betrayed Us" after all.

One more job to fill.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
W inherited a relative/nominal surplus and immediately sent everyone a check; then started two wars; Medicare Rx prograom; and a tax cut which is the single biggest cause of our current deficit.
Where were the Tea baggers when W was doubling the debt?
Obviously we need to address the deficit before we can pay down the debt.
Let's do it.
Stop trying to divert the argument, I am not a tea bagger and I didn't support bush.
Bush spent more than every previous president and Obama topped that.
So why are you ignoring the elephant in the room talking about budget surplus?
Lets talk reality, your tax increase couldn't possibly touch the national debt, so how will your leader handle it?
And do you really believe that they can achieve a balanced budget?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
"...so according to your impeccable analysis it's Bush's fault that Matthews is a moron...."
How do you get that?
1. People are saying Sandy helped Obama.
2. I say no, Katrina certainly didn't help Bush.
3. I say the response is what help or hurt in these cases, not the event.
4. Matthews said a stupid/insenstive thing and later apologized.
Please explain again where I said Matthews' gaffe is Bush's fault.
The connection/your logic is lost on me.
See, you are able to connect the dots. Every item pointing to the lunacy of the left is responded to with some reference to Bush.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The General "Betrayed Us" after all.
One more job to fill.
Really, are you offended by this? I don't believe it. This is a sex scandal for pete'sake. I find it outrageously funny, and the paronomasia opportunities are limitless.

The bright side of this (not to downplay the obvious family effect) is that the mainstream media will now report on it and the 50.4 percent of the population that has no clue will now be asking "uhh man, what's a benghazi?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to divert the argument, I am not a tea bagger and I didn't support bush.
Bush spent more than every previous president and Obama topped that.
So why are you ignoring the elephant in the room talking about budget surplus?
Lets talk reality, your tax increase couldn't possibly touch the national debt, so how will your leader handle it?
And do you really believe that they can achieve a balanced budget?
No one can achieve a balanced budget with the economy savaged by this administration. Liberals can't quite grasp the concept that a stable society exists because of the exchange of the value of products and services - it called business.

Business is what employs people and when people are employed, they pay taxes.

Instead of trying to squeeze more of out 2%, how about jobs for the 23,000,000 that aren't paying taxes because they're not working.
full
Elections have consequences. If anyone that isn't smoking it thinks that legalization of marijuana and gay marriages and free abortions will produce jobs, they are deluded.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how-many-busi...

Massachusett company plans to layoff employees and shift work to China.

Kroger will shift fulltime workers to parttime because of Obamacare

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Interesting sidenote.

Obamacare law has it's own demise built in.

Basic premise, state-operated exchanges or federal-operated exchanges. States can choose Not to implement a state-operated exchange.(Keep in mind that there are 30 Republican governors)

"Federally-Facilitated Exchanges: HHS essentially operates the Exchange. It is important to note here that if a State chooses not to set up an Exchange at all, that HHS will set up a Federally-Facilitated Exchange in that particular State and will operate it accordingly."

However, the AFCA didn't include any provisions for funding these Federally-Facilitated Exchanges..
oops
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>See, you are able to connect the dots. Every item pointing to the lunacy of the left is responded to with some reference to Bush.
Silly woman.

You mentioned Bush in connection with Matthews, not me.

You're not the only one.

I understand Karl Rove is also melting down over at Fox.

Bush's brain is imploding.(Oooops, i did it again!:)))
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Really, are you offended by this? I don't believe it. This is a sex scandal for pete'sake. I find it outrageously funny, and the paronomasia opportunities are limitless.
The bright side of this (not to downplay the obvious family effect) is that the mainstream media will now report on it and the 50.4 percent of the population that has no clue will now be asking "uhh man, what's a benghazi?"
It's this kind of thinking that earned your side 206 electoral votes.

The GOP is now thinking about getting their priorities inline with those of the elctorate (rather than wishing for the opposite as you are doing).
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>No one can achieve a balanced budget with the economy savaged by this administration. Liberals can't quite grasp the concept that a stable society exists because of the exchange of the value of products and services - it called business.
Business is what employs people and when people are employed, they pay taxes.
Instead of trying to squeeze more of out 2%, how about jobs for the 23,000,000 that aren't paying taxes because they're not working.
full
Elections have consequences. If anyone that isn't smoking it thinks that legalization of marijuana and gay marriages and free abortions will produce jobs, they are deluded.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how-many-busi...
Massachusett company plans to layoff employees and shift work to China.
Kroger will shift fulltime workers to parttime because of Obamacare
Employers can't create jobs without customers.

Customers who have money to spend.

This is why Obama cut taxes on 95% of Americans.

A stronger middle class is the answer.

Not Mittster's plan to reward the wealthy at the expense of the midddle class.

But then again, we don't really know the details of his plan, only that it adds up to a $5 tillion tax cut over 10 years with offsets yet (and now forever) unknown.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,341 - 39,360 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Wed Relaxing 231
Community education classes continue in April Apr 22 Jackie 3
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Apr 17 Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Apr 17 Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••

High Wind Watch for Grant County was issued at April 24 at 3:31PM MDT