Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,099
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#43121 Nov 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The General "Betrayed Us" after all.
One more job to fill.
Really, are you offended by this? I don't believe it. This is a sex scandal for pete'sake. I find it outrageously funny, and the paronomasia opportunities are limitless.

The bright side of this (not to downplay the obvious family effect) is that the mainstream media will now report on it and the 50.4 percent of the population that has no clue will now be asking "uhh man, what's a benghazi?"

Location hidden

#43122 Nov 10, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to divert the argument, I am not a tea bagger and I didn't support bush.
Bush spent more than every previous president and Obama topped that.
So why are you ignoring the elephant in the room talking about budget surplus?
Lets talk reality, your tax increase couldn't possibly touch the national debt, so how will your leader handle it?
And do you really believe that they can achieve a balanced budget?
No one can achieve a balanced budget with the economy savaged by this administration. Liberals can't quite grasp the concept that a stable society exists because of the exchange of the value of products and services - it called business.

Business is what employs people and when people are employed, they pay taxes.

Instead of trying to squeeze more of out 2%, how about jobs for the 23,000,000 that aren't paying taxes because they're not working.
full
Elections have consequences. If anyone that isn't smoking it thinks that legalization of marijuana and gay marriages and free abortions will produce jobs, they are deluded.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how-many-busi...

Massachusett company plans to layoff employees and shift work to China.

Kroger will shift fulltime workers to parttime because of Obamacare

Location hidden

#43123 Nov 10, 2012
Interesting sidenote.

Obamacare law has it's own demise built in.

Basic premise, state-operated exchanges or federal-operated exchanges. States can choose Not to implement a state-operated exchange.(Keep in mind that there are 30 Republican governors)

"Federally-Facilitated Exchanges: HHS essentially operates the Exchange. It is important to note here that if a State chooses not to set up an Exchange at all, that HHS will set up a Federally-Facilitated Exchange in that particular State and will operate it accordingly."

However, the AFCA didn't include any provisions for funding these Federally-Facilitated Exchanges..
oops
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43125 Nov 10, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>See, you are able to connect the dots. Every item pointing to the lunacy of the left is responded to with some reference to Bush.
Silly woman.

You mentioned Bush in connection with Matthews, not me.

You're not the only one.

I understand Karl Rove is also melting down over at Fox.

Bush's brain is imploding.(Oooops, i did it again!:)))
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43126 Nov 10, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Really, are you offended by this? I don't believe it. This is a sex scandal for pete'sake. I find it outrageously funny, and the paronomasia opportunities are limitless.
The bright side of this (not to downplay the obvious family effect) is that the mainstream media will now report on it and the 50.4 percent of the population that has no clue will now be asking "uhh man, what's a benghazi?"
It's this kind of thinking that earned your side 206 electoral votes.

The GOP is now thinking about getting their priorities inline with those of the elctorate (rather than wishing for the opposite as you are doing).
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43127 Nov 10, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>No one can achieve a balanced budget with the economy savaged by this administration. Liberals can't quite grasp the concept that a stable society exists because of the exchange of the value of products and services - it called business.
Business is what employs people and when people are employed, they pay taxes.
Instead of trying to squeeze more of out 2%, how about jobs for the 23,000,000 that aren't paying taxes because they're not working.
full
Elections have consequences. If anyone that isn't smoking it thinks that legalization of marijuana and gay marriages and free abortions will produce jobs, they are deluded.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how-many-busi...
Massachusett company plans to layoff employees and shift work to China.
Kroger will shift fulltime workers to parttime because of Obamacare
Employers can't create jobs without customers.

Customers who have money to spend.

This is why Obama cut taxes on 95% of Americans.

A stronger middle class is the answer.

Not Mittster's plan to reward the wealthy at the expense of the midddle class.

But then again, we don't really know the details of his plan, only that it adds up to a $5 tillion tax cut over 10 years with offsets yet (and now forever) unknown.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43128 Nov 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
But then again, we don't really know the details of his plan, only that it adds up to a $5 tillion tax cut over 10 years with offsets yet (and now forever) unknown.
Former---Employers can't create jobs without customers.Customers who have money to spend.

HughBe--- very well said. You should sell these simple but yet profound concept to Mitty and company. well said.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43129 Nov 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said returning to the Clinton-era tax rates for the upper 2% alone would solve our fiscal ills.
Only one part of a balanced approach.
rabbee: you ain't going to cure the disease, by treating the symptoms. sooner or later, you'll run out of fingers and toes to plug the dike.

this whole nation has got, a real problem with credit addictions. which is the result of some, non-reality mental illnesses. and robbing, your childrens and grandchildrens piggy bank. and just throwing more money, at a monetary addiction. only feeds, the beast.

to pay for your own good times, placing the burden on your children and their childrens children. is considered, a very grave sin. a sin of father's against, their childrens future. as stated in, ThePreamble of TheCommandments of G-D.

as any thing stated within ThePreamble, is of very serious consequences to violate. as the seriousness of TheCommandments, is stated in the very precise order of importance.

and what G-D is commanding to happen, right now here in TheTorah again. is a good indication of how mentally screwed up, we all are in denial. with not one religion on earth, being right about G-D today still giving TheTorah all physically happening.

your all just as wrong as i was, for the fourty one years. before the second encounter, with G-D i had. which is all verifiable, in TheTorah Scroll. in this first and second coming of Adam, which is happening exactly as stated in TheTorah. and so is actually happening just again, here and now in The Living Torah Happening.

in this world that cannot comprehend, neither me nor G-D here and now in TheTorah. because you have all been, indoctrinated by those same old subtle beasts of the fields. no different than the last time, G-D gave this same story with me and yo mama of all.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#43130 Nov 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly woman.
You mentioned Bush in connection with Matthews, not me.
You're not the only one.
I understand Karl Rove is also melting down over at Fox.
Bush's brain is imploding.(Oooops, i did it again!:)))
Yes you did :D. Also silly rabbit, you mentioned Katrina (codeword for Bush)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43131 Nov 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you need more fiber in your diet.
rabbee: and perhaps less fibber, in your die-it.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#43132 Nov 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
kill the employers - that's the ticket. Many of the middle class ARE employers. Face it, 50.4 percent voted for abortions, gay marriage, pot, and free stuff.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43133 Nov 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Employers can't create jobs without customers.Customers who have money to spend.
HughBe--- very well said. You should sell these simple but yet profound concept to Mitty and company. well said.
rabbee: yes and wealthy employers, cannot create jobs. unless they have, the money to spend. and so we go round and round, the dillusion-berry bush. and one of the biggest employers, is the us-government today. which absorbs more tax money, than they pay in. likened unto, a pyramid scheme.

even the irs, consumes about one-third, of the revenue recieved. just to collect taxes, from all of you. as it is a very, non-proficient system of collecting taxes. unlike the sales tax, which is an extreemly proficient system of collecting taxes. which does not require, federal employees to collect taxes. since the compamies themselves, are requiered to do this. as any tax increase, is passed on to the consumers automaticly.

but if congress cannot cure, their spending addiction. even this trillion dollar savings, won't help. since they generally tend to us this, as an excuse to overspend even more.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43134 Nov 10, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you did :D. Also silly rabbit, you mentioned Katrina (codeword for Bush)
Ok - now you're being factual but not truthful.

I brought up Katrina/Bush to counter ANYONE (inc. Matthews) who suggested the hurricane itself helped Obama in the election.

NOT TO DEFEND Matthews' rant - which is what you suggested I meant.

I emphasized the response to the weather event rather than the event itself.

Sure it provided an opportunity for him to react well. Hell, Gulianni has made an entire career out of his supposed heroics during 9/11.(Which I alwasy thought were exaggerated.)

So if you want to say 9/11 was good for Mayor Pez Dispenser, go ahead, but I find that a little warped.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43135 Nov 10, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>kill the employers - that's the ticket. Many of the middle class ARE employers. Face it, 50.4 percent voted for abortions, gay marriage, pot, and free stuff.
The "job creators" (GOP code for "my rich friends") were not "killed" during the Clinton years.

In fact, most of us did pretty well.

Most small companies will not be affected my Obama's proposal.

Simply a return to the Clinton-era rates for those at the top.

You know, the good days, before that other president I'm not allowed to mention!

:))

The one nobody in Tampa mentioned; same as in 2008.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43136 Nov 10, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: NBC News: Obama wins Fla.; final electoral vote tally is Obama, 332, Romney, 206

Not to spike the ball too much, but for a business guy, the Mittster team isn't very good with numbers.

They should have listened to Nate Silver. Or even just the polls themselves.

All due respect of course.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43137 Nov 10, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes and wealthy employers, cannot create jobs. unless they have, the money to spend. and so we go round and round, the dillusion-berry bush. and one of the biggest employers, is the us-government today. which absorbs more tax money, than they pay in. likened unto, a pyramid scheme.
even the irs, consumes about one-third, of the revenue recieved. just to collect taxes, from all of you. as it is a very, non-proficient system of collecting taxes. unlike the sales tax, which is an extreemly proficient system of collecting taxes. which does not require, federal employees to collect taxes. since the compamies themselves, are requiered to do this. as any tax increase, is passed on to the consumers automaticly.
but if congress cannot cure, their spending addiction. even this trillion dollar savings, won't help. since they generally tend to us this, as an excuse to overspend even more.
rabbee yehoshooah adam---the irs, consumes about one-third, of the revenue recieved. just to collect taxes

HughBe--- interesting and if correct it shows that something is alarmingly wrong with the system.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43138 Nov 10, 2012
former res wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: NBC News: Obama wins Fla.; final electoral vote tally is Obama, 332, Romney, 206
Former---They should have listened to Nate Silver Or even just the polls themselves

HughBe--- why would all of the established polls be wrong? Something must be fundamentally wrong in the brains of all those who believed such a thing.

Location hidden

#43139 Nov 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The "job creators" (GOP code for "my rich friends") were not "killed" during the Clinton years.
In fact, most of us did pretty well.
Most small companies will not be affected my Obama's proposal.
Simply a return to the Clinton-era rates for those at the top.
You know, the good days, before that other president I'm not allowed to mention!
The one nobody in Tampa mentioned; same as in 2008.
I don't have a problem with the Clinton years, but please remember the good things you cite didn't really get going until the Republicans took Congress and Bill moved to the center. So don't crown Clinton without looking at the Congress he had from 1996-2000. Also don't continue blaming Bush for all the world's ills without considering the Congress he had between 2004-2008 - source of Dodd-Frank and the spike in the deficit (signs of a Democrat congress)

Since 49.6 percent didn't vote for him, the big question remains. Will Obama continue to cater to the far left now that he's in, or will he take a cue from his Elijah, Mr. Bill?(the messianic reference is a tip to Frijoles)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43140 Nov 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee yehoshooah adam---the irs, consumes about one-third, of the revenue recieved. just to collect taxes
HughBe--- interesting and if correct it shows that something is alarmingly wrong with the system.
rabbee: yes i was horified, when i first did the calculations. even though it has been, more than twenty years ago. since i made those calculations. i do not believe, much has changed since then.

i was doing a lot of investigating, when i was still a member of the republican party. since i was considering, running for a house or senate seat. as a then member, of the republican election commitee.

but the more i investigated, the more i became disalusioned with the present two party system. with even deep divisions, between me and their economic and socio-political agendas. with corruption running rampart, in all political parties. as the quality of the candidates, were just g-d awful.

and after the second visit, with G-D. i began to realize the corruption and situation, was even more desperate and critical than i previously thought. as if my eyes had opened wide, to see the situation as it truly is worse than any one could imagine.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43141 Nov 10, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a problem with the Clinton years, but please remember the good things you cite didn't really get going until the Republicans took Congress and Bill moved to the center. So don't crown Clinton without looking at the Congress he had from 1996-2000. Also don't continue blaming Bush for all the world's ills without considering the Congress he had between 2004-2008 - source of Dodd-Frank and the spike in the deficit (signs of a Democrat congress)
Since 49.6 percent didn't vote for him, the big question remains. Will Obama continue to cater to the far left now that he's in, or will he take a cue from his Elijah, Mr. Bill?(the messianic reference is a tip to Frijoles)
First off, I accept your apoology on the other (Matthews) matter!

Now, moving on...

Yes, Clinton gets no credit while Obama gets all the blame. I know this one.

And BTW - I don't recall Bush attempting to push through any bills that would pay for his two wars or huge unfunded (not to be redundant) medicare rx plan - do you? Was he blocked from this? Like Obama has been blocked form his attempts at the budget>

Remember the grand deal that brokedwon.

The Bush tax cuts are the #1 cause of the current deficit. Yes Obama did extend them. Much to the chagrin of the far left.(note - he has already moved to the center if you hadn't noticed)

Another BRW - how will your GOP friends deal intelligently in a balanced way with the budget while making Grove NOrquist and the tea baggers happy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area Wed La Carmencita 1
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Tue silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs