Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,495
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#43038 Nov 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt know I was in a structured conversation. Sorry.
On a related topic, Mitt conceded Florida today. Does that even have legal meaning?
I miscalculated, I expected you to jump on the Benghazi bait.

more puzzle pieces.
.Blind sheikh in U.S. custody
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43039 Nov 9, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>I miscalculated, I expected you to jump on the Benghazi bait.
more puzzle pieces.
.Blind sheikh in U.S. custody
Nah - Benghazi is not an issue to me, and I suspect it isnt an issue to most Americans as well. Now that the election is over, I suspect the big issue will be what to do about the fiscal cliff.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43040 Nov 9, 2012
More on the topic of the Faux news bubble and the nonscientific argument about the "skewed polls".
-----

As Republicans search for reasons why they came up short in Tuesday's elections, anonymous Mitt Romney advisers have described what it was like to be with the former governor as he came to terms with his loss.

"He was shellshocked," one adviser told CBS News.

Another unnamed senior adviser explained that as returns came in and battleground states went into President Barack Obama's Electoral College column, they felt their paths to potential victory narrowing.

CBS reports that the campaign was unprepared for this in part because it had ignored polling that showed the races favoring Obama. Instead, it turned to its own internal "unskewed" polls, which it believed more accurately reflected the situation on the ground. They didn't.

On the eve of the election, a number of polling aggregators, including HuffPost's Pollster and New York Times' FiveThirtyEight, showed Obama with a huge statistical advantage over Romney....

....As evidence of the Romney campaign's sincere belief that the former Massachusetts governor would emerge victorious on Tuesday night, the Boston Globe reported Thursday that it had planned to fete Romney's election with an eight-minute display of fireworks over Boston Harbor..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/mitt...

Location hidden

#43041 Nov 9, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody said obama is the only nobel prize winner with a kill list
i'm ok with that
I wonder if that's really true. If there is a list, it's belongs to a woman. Women make lists.

Location hidden

#43042 Nov 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah - Benghazi is not an issue to me, and I suspect it isnt an issue to most Americans as well. Now that the election is over, I suspect the big issue will be what to do about the fiscal cliff.
Disappointed. I guess most Americans have no stake in the military, personal or personal.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43043 Nov 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt know I was in a structured conversation. Sorry.
On a related topic, Mitt conceded Florida today. Does that even have legal meaning?
Don't think so.

They're waiting on 2 or 3 counties to finish reporting. Possibly today, last I heard.

It's like Guatemala.(Nothing against Guatemala.)
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43044 Nov 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I can see, only Fox is obsessing over this non-issue.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43045 Nov 9, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Disappointed. I guess most Americans have no stake in the military, personal or personal.
which is why bush/cheney/rumsfled got away with being war criminals

thousands of americans and iraqi civilians killed for no reason whatsover

we should probably have a draft, like israel - then we'd all some skin in the game
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43046 Nov 9, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if that's really true. If there is a list, it's belongs to a woman. Women make lists.
yes, women make lists

but not all lists are made by women (it's a logic thing...)

I should have said "only nobel PEACE prize winner with a kill list"
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43047 Nov 9, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Disappointed. I guess most Americans have no stake in the military, personal or personal.
More like people see through the birther movement.

This is the time for political healing.
Voluntarist

United States

#43048 Nov 9, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
which is why bush/cheney/rumsfled got away with being war criminals
thousands of americans and iraqi civilians killed for no reason whatsover
we should probably have a draft, like israel - then we'd all some skin in the game
And Obama continued gitmo including torture, just another war criminal.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43049 Nov 9, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I can see, only Fox is obsessing over this non-issue.
I would hope that they would get the message from the election. It was pretty clear cut. The age of nonsense is over.

Right now we are at a political crossroads. Either go with the healing, reconcialiation, and bipartisanship or we are really doomed as a nation.

From the conservative side, one of the loudest critiques of Obama was that he blew them off from day one. So lets see what happens. If Obama offers an olive branch, as I suspect he will, and the political sniping continues, then they have lost their last and final argument against Obama.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43050 Nov 9, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sone of us, in fact a lot of us, in fact most of us, have no problem with gitmo being open- as long as we dont have new prisoners
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43052 Nov 9, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
cant have criminality without acceptance of government authority, by the way.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43053 Nov 9, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
He was blocked by Congress.

Same with healthcare; tax reform; budget...

Despite the election, they are still refusing the tax changes most Americans support. Guess they weren't listening.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43054 Nov 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope that they would get the message from the election. It was pretty clear cut. The age of nonsense is over.
Right now we are at a political crossroads. Either go with the healing, reconcialiation, and bipartisanship or we are really doomed as a nation.
From the conservative side, one of the loudest critiques of Obama was that he blew them off from day one. So lets see what happens. If Obama offers an olive branch, as I suspect he will, and the political sniping continues, then they have lost their last and final argument against Obama.
I'm not optimistic.

They are much too beholden to Grover Norquist, The Tea baggers etc.

Even Bohener had to walk back his comments to Diane Sawyer about Obamacare.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/09/us-...
SamBee

Clermont, FL

#43055 Nov 9, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The fetus consists of living tissue, cells need oxygen, but the fetus is NOT breathing.
<quoted text>
Minor point, but the infant needs to be breathing well BEFORE the cord is cut. If not, then it is stillborn, i.e. dead.
<quoted text>
Note well those words: "yet no mischief follow". They are important here. The fetus has been expelled - it has been aborted by the actions of the men "striving". "Yet no mischief follow" tells us that the woman is unharmed even though the fetus is now dead.
Yeah, the man gets a few coins for the loss of the POTENTIAL son that is now gone. Big deal. But if mischief DOES follow, if the WOMAN is harmed in any way, THEN and ONLY then does the passage call for an eye for an eye, a life for a life.
If the fetus was alive, then it would have called for a life for a life, NOT just a few coins.
If the fetus wasn't alive in the womb how could the man have killed it before its brith?

Lev.11:11

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43056 Nov 9, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not optimistic.
I am more cautiously optomistic. Boehner is just a puppet. Its not clear who the puppeteers are going to be yet.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43057 Nov 9, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not optimistic.
rabbee: i did not know, that grover is against big bird and sesame street.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43058 Nov 9, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i did not know, that grover is against big bird and sesame street.
It has been alleged that the real reason Romney lost was that he took on Bird Bird.

Big Bird never looses.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Mon Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters