Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,278
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43019 Nov 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My prediction is that the reelection will have nothing to do with this - there was no major opposition from America against these strikes and they will continue at whatever rate the pres/military wants at the moment.
On the other hand, I think chances are good that we will escalate our involvement in Syria or Iran, as these escalations were being inhibited by internal political sensibilities that no longer constrain, now that Obama is freed to do what he wants (if he wants).
as he told Putin "more freedom after the election"
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43020 Nov 8, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting article about Nate.
The author stands corrected toward the end of the piece.
http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/statsdrive...
It is interesting. It misses the important point though.

Nate didnt just call the states, he called the probability of the data being useful. That is how the bayesian models differ from the other models such as frequency models. Basically, he modeled certainty. That is an art and a math excercise.

Furthermore, ultimately, looking past certainties, what really mattered to the rest of us was the simple yes or no. I.E. Would Obama (or Romney Win)? To get there he had to aggregate and weight all the 50 states. Ultimately he called it more certain for Obama, and Obama did win. Thats all.

Therefore, unless you are prepared to really examine the accuracy of his certainties by testing his assumptions, as far as most people are concerned, Nate won.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43021 Nov 8, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what or how he means "Jewish husband."
??
!!
Keeping the Jappy wife happy buy buying her stuff.

He could of just said he was being a husband.

I wonder if there are Jewish Norweigan Princesses?(and if so, are they all blonde?)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43022 Nov 8, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
as he told Putin "more freedom after the election"
I see that Obama got a high percentage of the minority groups i.e.

1. gays
2. single women
3. blacks
4. educated young whites
5. hispanics

It is my understanding that you would fall into one of these groups plus the ONLY group that Mitty the shifter got a high percentage of support from.

So, who did you vote for given that you fall into two opposing groups?
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43023 Nov 8, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Obama got a high percentage of the minority groups i.e.
1. gays
2. single women
3. blacks
4. educated young whites
5. hispanics
It is my understanding that you would fall into one of these groups plus the ONLY group that Mitty the shifter got a high percentage of support from.
So, who did you vote for given that you fall into two opposing groups?
Also,
6. middle class (or non wealthy)
7. Jews
8. women (not only single)
9. those with graduate education
10. urban dwellers

The Republicans represented a dwindling demographic, by all accounts
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43024 Nov 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Also,
6. middle class (or non wealthy)
7. Jews
8. women (not only single)
9. those with graduate education
10. urban dwellers
Since coming back I have observed that you are not too bad and this is based solely on our exchanges.

My post was intended to tease Former or as I call him always. He certainly is not a young white and so the group that he would fall in is clear. It was really meant to tese him in fun.

Thanks for the information.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#43025 Nov 8, 2012
Jamaican Election Reform

Prime Minister Bruce Golding acknowledged at a Conference for the Association for Caribbean Electoral Organizations that there were a number of areas of concern in his countries election process including political financing for campaigns, the accountability of the electoral process and the impact positive or negative of the media on elections. The Prime Minister said that the government is looking at a number of activities that could help this process of reform. These things were acknowledged in front of the CEO of the International Foundation for Electoral Systems, the Assistant Secretary General of the Organization of American States and the Electoral Office of Jamaica
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43026 Nov 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping the Jappy wife happy buy buying her stuff.
He could of just said he was being a husband.
I wonder if there are Jewish Norweigan Princesses?(and if so, are they all blonde?)
Ok - i get it.

Yeah I doubt that's exclusive to any one group.

Though my friend Kleinberg specifically chose a nonJewish girl to marry. He married an Irish girl. I foget how he exactly articulated his reasoning. something about them being demanding as i recall.

I myself never had a "type" or nontype.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43027 Nov 8, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Since coming back I have observed that you are not too bad and this is based solely on our exchanges.
My post was intended to tease Former or as I call him always. He certainly is not a young white and so the group that he would fall in is clear. It was really meant to tese him in fun.
Thanks for the information.
Thank you my naked and shiny friend.

I hold a graduate degree and am therefore too smart to have believed Mitt's bullshxt.

Hope you are well.

Do you continue to admire you own body parts?
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43028 Nov 8, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - i get it.
Yeah I doubt that's exclusive to any one group.
Though my friend Kleinberg specifically chose a nonJewish girl to marry. He married an Irish girl. I foget how he exactly articulated his reasoning. something about them being demanding as i recall.
I myself never had a "type" or nontype.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson#...
Sheldon Adelson was born in Boston to a Jewish family. His Lithuanian-born father was a taxi driver and an ad salesman. From the 1970s Adelson lived in Massachusetts with his wife, Sandra, and their three adopted children, Mitchell, Gary and Shelley. They divorced in 1988. Mitchell died of a drug overdose in 2005.[48]

Adelson met his current wife Miriam Ochsorn on a blind date the following year and married in 1991. Miriam is an Israeli physician specializing in drug abuse treatment.[48][49]

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#43029 Nov 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My prediction is that the reelection will have nothing to do with this - there was no major opposition from America against these strikes and they will continue at whatever rate the pres/military wants at the moment.
On the other hand, I think chances are good that we will escalate our involvement in Syria or Iran, as these escalations were being inhibited by internal political sensibilities that no longer constrain, now that Obama is freed to do what he wants (if he wants).
That's right. No president is going to stop drone attacks.

As for Syria, we're already there. Don't think I've forgotten about Benghazi...I'm just letting the victory celebration abate some.

Puzzle pieces:
.Consulate in port of Benghazi, under-defended and in the most hostile area of Libya.
.Security outsourced to the Libyan 17th of February militia
.CIA annex (supposed to be under the radar)
.Tens of thousands SAM missiles and other weapons missing in Libya.
.Various Al-? militias consolidated around Benghazi
.Turkey pissed with Syria
.Evening meeting with Turkish consul on 9/11.
.Hillary or Biden,(I don't remember which one I saw saying it) when pressed about Syria, says "of course we're doing something. We're arming the rebels"
.'rebels' a mix of Syrian citizens and other Al-? groups
."don't shoot. Mursi sent us"
.youtube red herring
.New York Times 10/24/12 "Most of the arms shipped at the behest of Saudi Arabia and Qatar to supply Syrian rebel groups fighting the government of Bashar al-Assad are going to hard-line Islamic jihadists, and not the more secular opposition groups that the West wants to bolster."
. open - who did or didn't order support while the attack was going on? If there were orders to provide support, who didn't follow orders? If no support was ordered from the top, why not?

Just more of the same - regardless of who is president..Iran-Contra, FastnFurious, and now this. We'll end up with boots on the ground in Syria, getting slammed by the very weapons that we put there.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43030 Nov 8, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>That's right. No president is going to stop drone attacks.
Not true.

Ron Paul probably would stop them. And so would Ralph Nader (Isnt he like, permanently on the ballot??)

And I bet neither Hermain Cain nor Michelle Bachman nor Rick Perry could find Pakistan (or Yemen) on the map.(Sarah Palin could see it from her porch)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43031 Nov 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Yea, the Confederacy.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43032 Nov 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
Ron Paul probably would stop them. And so would Ralph Nader (Isnt he like, permanently on the ballot??)
And I bet neither Hermain Cain nor Michelle Bachman nor Rick Perry could find Pakistan (or Yemen) on the map.(Sarah Palin could see it from her porch)
somebody said obama is the only nobel prize winner with a kill list

i'm ok with that
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43033 Nov 8, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my naked and shiny friend.
I hold a graduate degree and am therefore too smart to have believed Mitt's bullshxt.
Hope you are well.
Do you continue to admire you own body parts?
Former--Thank you my naked and shiny friend.

HughBe--- Correction, I'm half-naked right now and not naked. I have on ONLY a shirt. I had a health challenge for a couple of days but i'm now overcoming it and it explains my dress.

Correct, I'm shiny to the point of splitting and so my lips are separated and two other critical areas have orifices.

Former--I hold a graduate degree and am therefore too smart to have believed Mitt's bullshxt.

HughBe--- I see and so you were not impressed with his boast about being the CEO of the Olympic Games in the US and its success. My question to Mitty is where on earth has the games being anything but a financial success?

Former--Hope you are well.

HughBe--- many challenges but I'm overcoming them all.

Former---Do you continue to admire you own body parts?

HughBe--- Naturally, love of beauty and common sense would not allow otherwise. It is also called good taste.

Location hidden

#43034 Nov 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
Diversion. The chances of any of those you listed becoming president is inversely proportional to the chances that we will end up in Syria - not proxy, but up close and personal.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

#43035 Nov 8, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Diversion. The chances of any of those you listed becoming president is inversely proportional to the chances that we will end up in Syria - not proxy, but up close and personal.
Didnt know I was in a structured conversation. Sorry.

On a related topic, Mitt conceded Florida today. Does that even have legal meaning?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#43036 Nov 8, 2012
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
But a fetus does receive oxygen through the placenta. This organ allows transfer of oxygen from the mother, who obtains oxygen in the normal way, by breathing, directly to the fetus' bloodstream.
So? The fetus consists of living tissue, cells need oxygen, but the fetus is NOT breathing.
SamBee wrote:
This circumvents the need for the fetus to breathe until the umbilical cord, which connects the baby to the placenta and to the mother is cut at birth.
Minor point, but the infant needs to be breathing well BEFORE the cord is cut. If not, then it is stillborn, i.e. dead.
SamBee wrote:
Adam didn't come through the womb of a women,the scriptures teach that the life is in the blood a fetus has blood therefore it has life and oxygen from the mother.What you posted says that a fetus was alive in the womb,if it was hurt and departed (lost its life) by harm of a man the man was to pay the husban for the lost of life.
Exodus 21:22
If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
Note well those words: "yet no mischief follow". They are important here. The fetus has been expelled - it has been aborted by the actions of the men "striving". "Yet no mischief follow" tells us that the woman is unharmed even though the fetus is now dead.

Yeah, the man gets a few coins for the loss of the POTENTIAL son that is now gone. Big deal. But if mischief DOES follow, if the WOMAN is harmed in any way, THEN and ONLY then does the passage call for an eye for an eye, a life for a life.

If the fetus was alive, then it would have called for a life for a life, NOT just a few coins.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#43037 Nov 8, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if they burn our flag?
We should worry about becoming energy independent which will begin with not letting ExxonMobile drive our energy policies.
Every barrel of oil puts money in the hands of terrorists, even if we pump it out of our own fields. The only way to stop funding terrorism is to end the ability to profit off of the sale of oil.

Location hidden

#43038 Nov 8, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt know I was in a structured conversation. Sorry.
On a related topic, Mitt conceded Florida today. Does that even have legal meaning?
I miscalculated, I expected you to jump on the Benghazi bait.

more puzzle pieces.
.Blind sheikh in U.S. custody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:27 pm PST

ESPN 3:27PM