Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,985
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42399 Oct 28, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
Pathetic..the dems are already blaming hurricane Sandy for a lower Democrat turnout on election day.
slol
Cheer up.

Obama Continues To Have Clear Advantage in Race for 270 Electoral Votes

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/1...

----------
Republicans becoming hysterical:

McCain Suggests Response To Benghazi Attack Was Worse Than Watergate
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#42400 Oct 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer up.
Obama Continues To Have Clear Advantage in Race for 270 Electoral Votes
----------
Republicans becoming hysterical:
McCain Suggests Response To Benghazi Attack Was Worse Than Watergate
Point 1. could be

Point 2: damned right it is - nobody got killed during Watergate. Dead people didn't start piling up until the Clintons got in office, and now this narcissistic amateur is afraid to send help to Benghazi after getting 3 requests and sat and watched the slaughter.

Notice the carefully worded statements from the CIA and State "No one is THIS department denied the requests for assistance."
Hmmm - which department could it be? Wonder why Hillary has lawyered up - she's not going to get thrown under the bus by an amateur.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#42401 Oct 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a fait accompli. Assuming the hurricane slams us, and people loose power and homes, there will be lower voter turnout. Since the east coast states are blue states, there will be proportionately less democrats. It wont affect the electoral, but it will affect the popular vote.
I dont understand why you call that pathetic. It is what it is.
You didn't hear the spokesperson..it was stated as if Obama loses, it will be because of the hurricane. That's pathetic.
jon k789

Lodi, WI

#42402 Oct 28, 2012
I stand with Obama on this one.. http://youtu.be/Q8dvgqAMXWY
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#42403 Oct 28, 2012
jon k789 wrote:
I stand with Obama on this one.. http://youtu.be/Q8dvgqAMXWY
So-called leader of the free world...lol

But don't be so condescending about blacks. Some had Obama pegged in 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Whateverhappentoc...
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42404 Oct 28, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Point 1. could be
Point 2: damned right it is - nobody got killed during Watergate. Dead people didn't start piling up until the Clintons got in office, and now this narcissistic amateur is afraid to send help to Benghazi after getting 3 requests and sat and watched the slaughter.
Notice the carefully worded statements from the CIA and State "No one is THIS department denied the requests for assistance."
Hmmm - which department could it be? Wonder why Hillary has lawyered up - she's not going to get thrown under the bus by an amateur.
Come now. If you want to impose an unduly harsh standard on this, then Bush II should of hung multiple times for war crimes. Where were you back then?
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42405 Oct 28, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't hear the spokesperson..it was stated as if Obama loses, it will be because of the hurricane. That's pathetic.
I dont think that would happen. But if it did, and he could demonstrate why, then he would have a point.

My point is that you label this with an invective - "pathetic". why not see it for what it is - a numbers game. Nothing more, nothing less.

And yes, this storm is a big deal. Maybe not where you are, but in the northeast it is huge and may (or may not) have a real impact of the election. There are 60 million people affected.
Voluntarist

United States

#42406 Oct 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy, government isnt a business. Its supposed to run on deficits.
Where does it state in the Constitution that government "is supposed to run on deficits dummy"
Voluntarist

United States

#42407 Oct 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, government includes county, state, and municipal orgqanizations, any or all of them formed to provide services. You need to get out for often.
Listen retard, the Constitution is the foundation for Government, any power not granted is not authorized.
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42408 Oct 28, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it state in the Constitution that government "is supposed to run on deficits dummy"
Constitution doesnt get into the how, nor is it applicable to muncipal or state govt.
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42409 Oct 28, 2012
Like I said, govt isnt a business. Find a new model.
Voluntarist

United States

#42410 Oct 28, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You never saw or head JC Superstar?
JC was upset at all the swindling going on as I recall.
Everything I know from the bible is via musical theater!
:))
Actually it is the ruler that demanded payment by the half shekel, that is why JC was upset, government involved once again.
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42411 Oct 28, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen retard, the Constitution is the foundation for Government, any power not granted is not authorized.
Many people beg to differ. Its a matter of interpretation. You are hung up on proving negatives - i.e. b/c it istn stated it does not exist. Many others choose another approach - if the action doesnt conflict - than it is ok. These are totally separate sschools of thought and equally accepted historically. You CHOOSE to ignore thi s- your problem, not mine.
Voluntarist

United States

#42412 Oct 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Like I said, govt isnt a business. Find a new model.
No excuse for reckless spending I see.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#42413 Oct 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now. If you want to impose an unduly harsh standard on this, then Bush II should of hung multiple times for war crimes. Where were you back then?
I figured you would go there, so here's a time capsule for you to consider if you really think he's on your side, or that Romney's on my side. I have a personal agenda - the economy and that we don't end up like Europe, and that when we have Americans anywhere, they get backup when they need it.

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.html

One tidbit: more than twice as many Americans have been killed in Afghanistan during Obama four years than Bush eight years.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42414 Oct 28, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Point 1. could be
We Americans cannot be policing the world. We already have 225 army bases around the world. We spend more on defence than the whole world combined. Defence has a blank cheque that you people will eventually pay for...you GGG Great grandkids. We owe trillions to CHINA. We shipped all our jobs overseas and then buy the crap back on credit. We are a nation of unemployed shoppers who buy on credit. People in this forum think that we have POWER to fix other countries problems.....we are bankrupt. We fail to look after our most important resource....AMERICANS......and we are homeless. Be glad that you can afford the internet and just SHUT UP. America is back in the 30's.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#42415 Oct 28, 2012
Considering that an incumbent president only has 9 solid states in his column a week before the election, this is my cautious prediction:
Washington
California*
Oregon
New Mexico
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Michigan
Illinois*
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Maryland*
Delaware*
New Jersey
Connecticut
Rhode Island*
Massachusetts*
New York*
Vermont*
Maine
Hawaii
D.C.* all go for Obama
Total - 265 Obama

If I include the tossups with slight edge for O. but small lead, Wisconsin and Ohio go to Romney, leaving Obama with 237.
(Ohio went for Bush twice and Wisconsin definitely more Republican in the last two years)

If I get really optimistic, Pennsylvania suburbs which have also become more Republican, come out in force, leaving Obama with 217.

Romney
Voluntarist

United States

#42417 Oct 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Constitution doesnt get into the how, nor is it applicable to muncipal or state govt.
Wow you are really showing your ignorance here, State government only operates by powers granted by the state constitution, as well as municipalities.
Are you on something?
Voluntarist

United States

#42418 Oct 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people beg to differ. Its a matter of interpretation. You are hung up on proving negatives - i.e. b/c it istn stated it does not exist. Many others choose another approach - if the action doesnt conflict - than it is ok. These are totally separate sschools of thought and equally accepted historically. You CHOOSE to ignore thi s- your problem, not mine.
The many that choose aren't consistent with history,, every supreme court case deals with powers granted, there are I think 18 enumerated powers to the federal government, EVERYTHING they do has to stem within those boundaries.
Voluntarist

United States

#42419 Oct 28, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>I figured you would go there, so here's a time capsule for you to consider if you really think he's on your side, or that Romney's on my side. I have a personal agenda - the economy and that we don't end up like Europe, and that when we have Americans anywhere, they get backup when they need it.
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.html
One tidbit: more than twice as many Americans have been killed in Afghanistan during Obama four years than Bush eight years.
Lets start counting the dead from the Iraq war including the needless killing of Iraqis shall we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 am PST

NBC Sports 4:12AM
Jared Cook: I didn't make the best choice of words last Thursday