Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

former res

Broomall, PA

#42302 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on. We're talking about retired Jews in Florida. What category would you put them in ;-)
They're saying now it all may come down to 4 counties in Ohio.

Our system sucks but it's the best one there is.

Who said that? Someone famous. I paraphrase of course.
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42304 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG
is there a gun in the house?
i do remember that
even worse, remember Ralph Nader?
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42305 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
They're saying now it all may come down to 4 counties in Ohio.
Our system sucks but it's the best one there is.
Who said that? Someone famous. I paraphrase of course.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

Oct. 24: In Polls, Romney’s Momentum Seems to Have Stopped

"....Take Wednesday’s national tracking polls, for instance.(There are now eight of them published each day.) Mr. Romney gained ground in just one of the polls, an online poll conducted for Reuters by the polling organization Ipsos. He lost ground in five others, with President Obama improving his standing instead in those surveys. On average, Mr. Obama gained about one point between the eight polls.

This is the closest that we’ve come in a week or so to one candidate clearly having “won” the day in the tracking polls — and it was Mr. Obama...."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42306 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
They're saying now it all may come down to 4 counties in Ohio.
Our system sucks but it's the best one there is.
Who said that? Someone famous. I paraphrase of course.
They also say the best form of government is a benevolent dictatorship. Who exactly are "they" that keep saying these things.
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42307 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
They also say the best form of government is a benevolent dictatorship. Who exactly are "they" that keep saying these things.
I dunno but it has its own wikipedia page!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dicta...
former res

Broomall, PA

#42308 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
They also say the best form of government is a benevolent dictatorship. Who exactly are "they" that keep saying these things.
Sounds like 'Father Knows Best.'

I still remember my parents saying "This [family] isn't a democracy."
former res

Broomall, PA

#42309 Oct 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
even worse, remember Ralph Nader?
And the other side had H Ross Perrot.
Tabby

Newark, NJ

#42310 Oct 25, 2012
Israelis are the children of God because of their inheritance. When Christians trust and accept God and through Jesus' blood the Gentiles are adopted children into the Jewish family but, we still keep faith in God of Abrahamn that He indeed, did send Jesus to make it possible fir the gentiles to be in God's family. This is the truth, that yes, Jesus connects us all to God.
Tabby

Newark, NJ

#42311 Oct 25, 2012
I am a Christian, but, I am not annoying. :) Religion is a word but, God is alive and real so, I am a follower of God more than words can say.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42312 Oct 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the _slatest/2012/10/25/colin_powe ll_endorses_obama.html
Colin Powell announced this morning he will again vote for President Obama, handing the president a rare endorsement from across the aisle and taking a few shots at Mitt Romney in the process.
"I’m not quite sure which Governor Romney we would be getting with respect to foreign policy," the former secretary of state said on CBS's This Morning. "I don’t sense he’s thought through these issues as thoroughly as he should have. He gets advice from his campaign staff that he then has to modify as he goes along."
rabbee: the only reason the election, is not held oct 31st. is because they do not want, you to see who you are really voting for. no longer in their, sheeps clothing.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42313 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
They also say the best form of government is a benevolent dictatorship. Who exactly are "they" that keep saying these things.
rabbee: well that is what, a true theocracy is supposed to be. a frinedly dictatorship, hearing G-D and also hears the people. you cannot have a true government, without a friend with G-D. that never assumes, G-D is on our side when we are not on the side of G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42314 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like 'Father Knows Best.'
I still remember my parents saying "This [family] isn't a democracy."
rabbee: families and states, are supposed to be republics not democracies. otherwise your majority children, would not elect you as their parents. a man's home, should be his castle with G-D,
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42315 Oct 25, 2012
Tabby wrote:
Israelis are the children of God because of their inheritance. When Christians trust and accept God and through Jesus' blood the Gentiles are adopted children into the Jewish family but, we still keep faith in God of Abrahamn that He indeed, did send Jesus to make it possible fir the gentiles to be in God's family. This is the truth, that yes, Jesus connects us all to God.
rabbee: Ysralees are not the children of G-D, they are the example G-D chose. they were chosen, to illustrate the do's and dont't of G-D.

G-D only has OneChild Adam, Who G-D chose to give HIM with grandchildren. and many times, you have all failed, to truly believe this here in TheTorah.

and have always suffered, in the days of abortion, with Noach again. because of the vile and corruption, against G-D taught. you are all now nothing more, than a misscarriage waiting to happen.

do not assume you are all, not here in TheTorah irreplacable. when only the here in TheTorah, are irreplacable. you are not the first generation and grandmother to be all replaced by another mate given to TheHisSon adam. and quoth your, antiG-D ravings never-more.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42316 Oct 25, 2012
Tabby wrote:
I am a Christian, but, I am not annoying.:) Religion is a word but, God is alive and real so, I am a follower of God more than words can say.
rabbee: all words are spoken, according to some religion. very few times, are they truly spoken religiously with G-D. most words today, are spoken from the devil, through the beast. who is given the appearance by the devil of being alive.

for they are the religion, of the living secular dead against G-D. beware of their secular words, that are likened unto the fangs of the hypnotic vampire.
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42317 Oct 25, 2012
Tabby wrote:
Israelis are the children of God because of their inheritance.
Thats why there will always be jobs for money managers.
NoIamKnott

United States

#42318 Oct 25, 2012
They better stop making a claim-people are always trying to steal the Native American culture. Native Americans are different than any other race on earth. We are special.
MAAT wrote:
Jug-music and the Turkish and muslims claim on the native Indians, based on the melungeons.
From Turkish: doomed souls.
When a muslim has to leave his religion behind or is enslaved, but in this case we find also a lot of jewish heritage, so they were probably sold by the Ottomans to the Portugues to work in the colonies.
We also find the tribal Native American only ever jewish chief Iddo amongst them.
Several words can still be traced back to Turkish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon
There is a better site, but can't find it that quickly.
Obama is also a Melungeon, or related is a better term.
They usually feel better relating to the portugues, though we know they were the ones transporting these people also to east coast of South-America.
(So now my Denisovan-Sumer-Melanesia-Sout h-America theory is under review. Because Melungeons have a disproportionate amount -given the small amount usually found- of Denizovan Altai genes. Comparable to the Basque though. Other Japanese and Europe derived native Americans have enormous amounts -25% f.i.- of Neanderthal genomes and lack Denizovan mostly. Far more Neanderthal than we now find in Asians and Europeans.)
SeasideSoon

Hoschton, GA

#42319 Oct 25, 2012
Tabby wrote:
Israelis are the children of God because of their inheritance. When Christians trust and accept God and through Jesus' blood the Gentiles are adopted children into the Jewish family but, we still keep faith in God of Abrahamn that He indeed, did send Jesus to make it possible fir the gentiles to be in God's family. This is the truth, that yes, Jesus connects us all to God.
Meoww.
SeasideSoon

Hoschton, GA

#42320 Oct 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
LOL DOUBLE CORRECTION
Osama not Obama
Seaside much be laughing her tushie off at me
:)
Hmmmm. Wonder what he would look like with an Osama beard. And sure enough, somebody's already thought about it.

http://www.google.com/search...

And in the interest of fairness,,, here's Romney

http://www.slate.com/slideshows/news_and_poli...
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#42321 Oct 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now. Obama sponsored the attack on the WTC, among other things, killing 5000 people. If that does instantly catapult him into the media, I am not sure what else would.
Maybe killing 10,000 people?
Are you sure Media fully investigated who was really behind WTC attacks?

Within 30 minutes of attacks the media "unanimously decided" that these attacks "Could only be done" by OBL and "No one else".

Since then that same tape has been played billions of times till it has become "an article of faith" for any "Unbiased Media person" to start his reporting career by declaring the same article of faith.

If media had only one thing, to discover who was really behind 9/11 attacks, the situation in the world would have been totally different than what it is today.

And here you stand, 11 years after the attacks to start with the "same article of faith".

And you the same person, who call every thing written by earlier generations as "Myth"!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42323 Oct 25, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure Media fully investigated who was really behind WTC attacks?
Within 30 minutes of attacks the media "unanimously decided" that these attacks "Could only be done" by OBL and "No one else".
Since then that same tape has been played billions of times till it has become "an article of faith" for any "Unbiased Media person" to start his reporting career by declaring the same article of faith.
If media had only one thing, to discover who was really behind 9/11 attacks, the situation in the world would have been totally different than what it is today.
And here you stand, 11 years after the attacks to start with the "same article of faith".
And you the same person, who call every thing written by earlier generations as "Myth"!!
None of you so-called Messianic Jews are Jews. The Romans destroyed all....all the geneological records in 70CE. Get a fu---ckin life you TOOLS..you...YOU are NOBODYS! Suck hard to prove otherwise TOOLS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deming MainStreet puts focus on economic develo... (Jan '10) Nov 15 Jackie 53
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Nov 15 nairy 41
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep '16 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep '16 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages