Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,603
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Broomall, PA

#42295 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Those types of adds only work on the uneducated/uninformed. Hardly the demographics they were going for.
Blatant pandering by CoR!

:))
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42296 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Though of course that won't stop Romney and his ilk from pandering their asses off any chance they get.
If I were a chosen person, I'd be downright insulted by it all!
;)
To be honest (as if I need a reason to dislike Romny) I am insulted by the crudeness.

The last election was the first election in memory where Republicans started pandering for a Jewish vote. Up to then, although Jews were predominately Democrats, the notion of Israel was strongly bipartisan. Since then, they have tried to make it a wedge issue. I guess it is a sign of recognition that Jews vote.
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42297 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The other side was vehemently against Hillary-Care too.
Remember the scary commercials?
That wasn't even for universal healthcare per se.
I don't acually recall the details.
I'm sure Hillary has blocked it out too.
Oh I remember.

But Obama-care was patterned after a bipartisan consensus of ideas that were originally republican, such as the exchanges. It suddenly became radioactive after Obama took office.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42298 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Blatant pandering by CoR!
:))
Come on. We're talking about retired Jews in Florida. What category would you put them in ;-)
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42299 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on. We're talking about retired Jews in Florida. What category would you put them in ;-)
Remember , it was the Jewish grandmas who decided the 2000 election by (erroneously??) voting for Pat Buchanan!!!(hanging chad issue)

True story.
former res

Broomall, PA

#42301 Oct 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember , it was the Jewish grandmas who decided the 2000 election by (erroneously??) voting for Pat Buchanan!!!(hanging chad issue)
True story.
OMG

is there a gun in the house?

i do remember that
former res

Broomall, PA

#42302 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
They're saying now it all may come down to 4 counties in Ohio.

Our system sucks but it's the best one there is.

Who said that? Someone famous. I paraphrase of course.
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42304 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG
is there a gun in the house?
i do remember that
even worse, remember Ralph Nader?
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42305 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

Oct. 24: In Polls, Romney’s Momentum Seems to Have Stopped

"....Take Wednesday’s national tracking polls, for instance.(There are now eight of them published each day.) Mr. Romney gained ground in just one of the polls, an online poll conducted for Reuters by the polling organization Ipsos. He lost ground in five others, with President Obama improving his standing instead in those surveys. On average, Mr. Obama gained about one point between the eight polls.

This is the closest that we’ve come in a week or so to one candidate clearly having “won” the day in the tracking polls — and it was Mr. Obama...."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42306 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
They also say the best form of government is a benevolent dictatorship. Who exactly are "they" that keep saying these things.
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

#42307 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
They also say the best form of government is a benevolent dictatorship. Who exactly are "they" that keep saying these things.
I dunno but it has its own wikipedia page!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dicta...
former res

Broomall, PA

#42308 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like 'Father Knows Best.'

I still remember my parents saying "This [family] isn't a democracy."
former res

Broomall, PA

#42309 Oct 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
even worse, remember Ralph Nader?
And the other side had H Ross Perrot.
Tabby

Brooklyn, NY

#42310 Oct 25, 2012
Israelis are the children of God because of their inheritance. When Christians trust and accept God and through Jesus' blood the Gentiles are adopted children into the Jewish family but, we still keep faith in God of Abrahamn that He indeed, did send Jesus to make it possible fir the gentiles to be in God's family. This is the truth, that yes, Jesus connects us all to God.
Tabby

Brooklyn, NY

#42311 Oct 25, 2012
I am a Christian, but, I am not annoying. :) Religion is a word but, God is alive and real so, I am a follower of God more than words can say.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42312 Oct 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the _slatest/2012/10/25/colin_powe ll_endorses_obama.html
Colin Powell announced this morning he will again vote for President Obama, handing the president a rare endorsement from across the aisle and taking a few shots at Mitt Romney in the process.
"I’m not quite sure which Governor Romney we would be getting with respect to foreign policy," the former secretary of state said on CBS's This Morning. "I don’t sense he’s thought through these issues as thoroughly as he should have. He gets advice from his campaign staff that he then has to modify as he goes along."
rabbee: the only reason the election, is not held oct 31st. is because they do not want, you to see who you are really voting for. no longer in their, sheeps clothing.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42313 Oct 25, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well that is what, a true theocracy is supposed to be. a frinedly dictatorship, hearing G-D and also hears the people. you cannot have a true government, without a friend with G-D. that never assumes, G-D is on our side when we are not on the side of G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42314 Oct 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like 'Father Knows Best.'
I still remember my parents saying "This [family] isn't a democracy."
rabbee: families and states, are supposed to be republics not democracies. otherwise your majority children, would not elect you as their parents. a man's home, should be his castle with G-D,
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42315 Oct 25, 2012
Tabby wrote:
Israelis are the children of God because of their inheritance. When Christians trust and accept God and through Jesus' blood the Gentiles are adopted children into the Jewish family but, we still keep faith in God of Abrahamn that He indeed, did send Jesus to make it possible fir the gentiles to be in God's family. This is the truth, that yes, Jesus connects us all to God.
rabbee: Ysralees are not the children of G-D, they are the example G-D chose. they were chosen, to illustrate the do's and dont't of G-D.

G-D only has OneChild Adam, Who G-D chose to give HIM with grandchildren. and many times, you have all failed, to truly believe this here in TheTorah.

and have always suffered, in the days of abortion, with Noach again. because of the vile and corruption, against G-D taught. you are all now nothing more, than a misscarriage waiting to happen.

do not assume you are all, not here in TheTorah irreplacable. when only the here in TheTorah, are irreplacable. you are not the first generation and grandmother to be all replaced by another mate given to TheHisSon adam. and quoth your, antiG-D ravings never-more.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42316 Oct 25, 2012
Tabby wrote:
I am a Christian, but, I am not annoying.:) Religion is a word but, God is alive and real so, I am a follower of God more than words can say.
rabbee: all words are spoken, according to some religion. very few times, are they truly spoken religiously with G-D. most words today, are spoken from the devil, through the beast. who is given the appearance by the devil of being alive.

for they are the religion, of the living secular dead against G-D. beware of their secular words, that are likened unto the fangs of the hypnotic vampire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct '14 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search