Officers kill mountain lion that might have attacked Pinos Alto...

This undated photo provided by Walter Nawojski shows Robert Nawojski, 55, of Pinos Altos, N.M. Robert Nawojski was killed last week near his mobile home in a wooded area of Pinos Altos. Full Story
janice

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2008
Brief brief mountain lion sightings are somewhat normal not the prolonged and aggressive stalking that occured in this case. People if a lion isn't running away and fast he is sizing you up to kill you.
Caveman

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jun 27, 2008
People wander around in the wild with out knowing what they are doing. They are not trained to look out for predators and how to protect themselves. So, NOW A MOUNTAIN LION HAS TO BE KILLED!!!
Oh, lets hike that mountain, oh no were lost. Oh well, they will send out a bunch of people to find us.
Hopefully, this free search and rescue will not last forever and you will be charged for the thousand of dollars wasted on their dumb asses.
MCH0862

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2008
Caveman, as usual I'm having a hard time following your logic. This poor guy was at his own private residence up in the mountains when this attack occured, about to take a bath in a stream in his backyard like he had propably done a thousand times before. He gets killed by a mountain lion, and THE ANIMAL is the victim??? I nomitate you for Planned Parenthood poster child of 2008.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr JOEL 70,105
Mimbres area Fri Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs