Fireplace ashes spark grass fire
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.
#1 Nov 29, 2010
That is so stupid! Some people are so careless. Had this happened yesterday that fire would have been harder to control. More homes would have been at risk and likely burned in the process. Fortunately the wind was blowing away from my location. I hate to think of what could have happened. Thank God for the rapid response to the fire.
#2 Nov 30, 2010
Gee. We just rated being on KRQE morning news about this fire. Nothing like being on Albuquerque news for stupidity. Kudos to the various fire departments and first responders.
#3 Nov 30, 2010
The ash dumping idiot will probably get off Scott-free because they are somebodies cousin.
Add your comments below
|Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08)||Jul 24||TWP||72,037|
|DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ...||Jul 9||Vera lane||1|
|Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever...||Jul 5||mrtnz1955||2|
|WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi...||Jun 29||Susanna||7|
|Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10)||Jun '16||Tony||625|
|Yes, Denny's is coming||Jun '16||Tiger37||1|
|Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12)||Aug '12||Lorina||2|
Find what you want!
Search Pinos Altos Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC