DeLaney named Luna County Special Mas...

DeLaney named Luna County Special Master, succeeds Kretek

There are 4 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Jun 1, 2009, titled DeLaney named Luna County Special Master, succeeds Kretek. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

The Sixth Judicial District has appointed two Special Masters to cover cases in the district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

hopefully right this time

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jun 2, 2009
Best of luck to Ms. DeLaney in her new job as special master. After what Kretek did with the title. Ms. DeLaney should shine like a diamond compared to how awful a job Kretek did. Hopefully she'll put some dignity back into the title.
wondering

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jun 2, 2009
hopefully right this time wrote:
Best of luck to Ms. DeLaney in her new job as special master. After what Kretek did with the title. Ms. DeLaney should shine like a diamond compared to how awful a job Kretek did. Hopefully she'll put some dignity back into the title.
very well said!!
Concerned

El Paso, TX

#5 Dec 18, 2009
hopefully right this time wrote:
I would say the best to Dona Ana County. I don't believe her ethics are up to par.
Chad

Prescott Valley, AZ

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Ms. Delaney is a piece of shit also that is unethical and wants nothing to do with justice. You wanna hear my story please contact me. She is a CREEP and against men being fathers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 21 Pied Piper 50
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug '15 dmac2030 4
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul '15 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul '15 American Citizen 4
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages