Who do you support for Attorney General in New Mexico in 2010?

Posted in the Pinos Altos Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 10

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 28, 2010
 
Bedrock Bob wrote:
"Actively participate" in todays political world means to subscribe to one of two canned ideologies. The Dems and Reps are like a wrestling tag team, jumping from one extreme to the other and the overall effect is ZERO PROGRESS.
They are only offering Coke or Pepsi. I dont care for the taste of either. Since our political system is chaos, our elected leaders are crooks, our police are lazy and/or handicapped by our nonsensical laws, I get to do whatever I want to with impunity.
It is a sad excuse for an orderly system and good governace but anarchy has its advantages. Just look at the money to be made on the wrong side of the law! Do you know ANYONE who is making it in this world besides the criminals and dishonest politicians? And do you know ANY politicians that are not faring well in this environment?
So it is not all bad. They have succeeded in making a sewer out of our country where only shrks can swim. SO BE A SHARK! It is the only logical solution!
Com'on man,,, you know well enough that New Mexico has been dominated in STATE politics by one party only. It has been that way for 70 years. It's time to give the folks something other than Pepsi. Coke sounds good with me and I will vote straight republican in every NM State position on the ballet next Tuesday.

“Yes We Cannabis: www.norml.org”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 28, 2010
 

Judged:

6

4

3

Bedrock Bob wrote:
Well Canna, I beleive that teh powers that be rape us for money and oppress us with laws that serve to enrich them. And when that is not enough they engage in illegal activities on the side to finance things that we would never approve of. Think Iran/Contra and the cocaine dealing to finance that effort. Now ask yourself, "Do I really think that it is not still going on?"
Then consider the border. It is sir tight on teh Mexican side becasue the cartel has tight control. But on our side it seems to be an impossible job. Or so says Hillary. And the majority of the huge shipments that get through are waved through the line by a US Customs officer. The majority of the big busts are caught deep inside the US and belong to a rival of Chapo Guzman. So it is plain to me that there is a little hanky panky going on. And since there is a $100 BILLION dollars a year on the table I can only assume that the greedy money men (who also happen to be our leaders) are swimming in this cesspool.
Since the drugs make the corrupt rich (read "powerful") and the people weak (read "addicted")it is the perfect storm. And THAT my friend is why the border situation is what it is.
Now, how do we fight it? Certainly we fight within the system, and we can make a certain amount of headway with sheer numbers. But remember, teh politicians (read "crooks") are also working OUTSIDE the system and taking baths in drug money. SO on order to effect change we too must work outside the system.
Each and every clone is a soldier in the fight against the cartels and our corrupt government. It is a symbol of freedom of the people as well as rebellion. And every ounce that is grown by Americans is one less ounce that will be smuggled and sold and the proceeds used to enslave us and enrich the MAN.
So grow your own, fight the man within and outside of the system. And diminish his blood profits from terrorist organizations by competing with his ropey product by offering sweet resinous bud to the masses. Refrain from that brown seedy crap grown by the Devil and sold by racist thugs in the city.
Oh, and poach the kings deer. They are delicious, nutritious, and oh so plentiful.
We are one and the same.

but... i'm wise enough to know that I know enough to know
that I really don't know at all.

that's why i love my freedom. with one seed, we CAN change the world.

and I definitely intend to plant seeds of change whenever and wherever I can.

You are my friend.

Thank you for inspiring me.

OF COURSE I PROMISE to exercise my right
to be civilly disobedient, ;]....

My mantra: Know the truth, be the change, and you WILL see the victory.
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 28, 2010
 
TheSilverBullet wrote:
<quoted text>
That is understandable when you hang out with democrats in Santa Fe county. Birds of the a feather. Come on over and leave behind the dark side of life.
Quite the contrary. People in Santa Fe VOTE. They picket on the street. They get involved at a much higher rate than anyhwere else in this state.

I dont hang with any Democrats and dont live in Santa Fe County, but I can certainly assure you that the apathetic voter is much less prevalent here than in any other region of the state.

I am not sure what "side" you are on. I dont take "sides" becasue that simply polarizes this country and empowers the partisan fight. I believe that I am on America's "side" and vote for the person and not the party. In this election it seems to be almost a straight Republican ticket with very few obvious exceptions. But that has nothing to do with partisan BS but by researching each candidate and looking at their past performance and experience.
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheSilverBullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Com'on man,,, you know well enough that New Mexico has been dominated in STATE politics by one party only. It has been that way for 70 years. It's time to give the folks something other than Pepsi. Coke sounds good with me and I will vote straight republican in every NM State position on the ballet next Tuesday.
Good for you!

And yes, I am aware that the "Democrats" have been dominant. I believe that everyone is aware of that. But Democrats here are not really "liberals" as you must know, and neither are the Republicans "conservative". And all Democrats are not corrupt and quite a few of the Republicans are. And big business, which is the main "corruption factor" has money on both sides and will influence whomever wins one way or the other. And that big business IS highly "conservative" and fuels the corruption.

So the solution is not quite as simplistic as voting a straight ticket. But of course the partisans would just love for you to do that and they have spent an inordinate amount of money conditioning you to believe that this is the way to get "hopey changey". It worked in the last election for the Dems and it will definitely work for the Reps in this election, as long as voters bite that hook. And they obviously have.

Since: Apr 10

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 28, 2010
 
Bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you!
And yes, I am aware that the "Democrats" have been dominant. I believe that everyone is aware of that. But Democrats here are not really "liberals" as you must know, and neither are the Republicans "conservative". And all Democrats are not corrupt and quite a few of the Republicans are. And big business, which is the main "corruption factor" has money on both sides and will influence whomever wins one way or the other. And that big business IS highly "conservative" and fuels the corruption.
So the solution is not quite as simplistic as voting a straight ticket. But of course the partisans would just love for you to do that and they have spent an inordinate amount of money conditioning you to believe that this is the way to get "hopey changey". It worked in the last election for the Dems and it will definitely work for the Reps in this election, as long as voters bite that hook. And they obviously have.
Let's cut to the fact of the matter. As far as myself, I have many close friends and family members who are democrat. Always have and always will. That does not influence are personal relationships. However, they all know that I am deeply against the logic of the democratic party and have been since I registered as a republican at the age of 18. I am now 55 and my views are stronger today than 37 years ago. I'm not some carpetbagger living in NM. I went to school in the APS system, went to college out of state and have first hand knowledge of what goes on in Santa Fe. Call me stupid if you like but I can take you to all points in this state and you would find that perhaps I am not.
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 28, 2010
 
TheSilverBullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's cut to the fact of the matter. As far as myself, I have many close friends and family members who are democrat. Always have and always will. That does not influence are personal relationships. However, they all know that I am deeply against the logic of the democratic party and have been since I registered as a republican at the age of 18. I am now 55 and my views are stronger today than 37 years ago. I'm not some carpetbagger living in NM. I went to school in the APS system, went to college out of state and have first hand knowledge of what goes on in Santa Fe. Call me stupid if you like but I can take you to all points in this state and you would find that perhaps I am not.
Groovy. Whats your point? I didn't call you stupid. You expounded your position and I gave you mine.

You can be "for" a partisan ideal or "against" a partisan ideal. My humble opinion is that anyone who adopts a canned ideology is drwaing this country further apart and standing in the way of unity, which would give the PEOPLE the power rather than the government.

And in New Mexico the "Democrats" are generally against a whole lot of the classic "liberal" ideals and the "Republicans" are not what you woudl consider "conservative". So to be "for" or "against" a particular partisan platform is to be rather out of touch with what the people.

And my point is that there are just as many crooks on one side of the fence here as the other, and by voting for a party rather than a candidate it does very little to change anyhting. It simply empowers plutocracy, and plutocracy empowers corruption and partisan fighting. More of the very same thing that is the problem. And that is simply my humble opinion. I dont expect you to believe it, respect it, or change your beliefs in any way.

No one is calling you stupid my friend. No one is disagreeing. We are just discussing our views. And like a good dyed in the wool partisan you are trying to paint me as the enemy becasue I dont follow your canned partisan ideology in lockstp. I simply do not see the partisan fight as being good for the USA nor do I see it offering any solutions.

Since: Apr 10

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Oct 28, 2010
 
Bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Groovy. Whats your point? I didn't call you stupid. You expounded your position and I gave you mine.
You can be "for" a partisan ideal or "against" a partisan ideal. My humble opinion is that anyone who adopts a canned ideology is drwaing this country further apart and standing in the way of unity, which would give the PEOPLE the power rather than the government.
And in New Mexico the "Democrats" are generally against a whole lot of the classic "liberal" ideals and the "Republicans" are not what you woudl consider "conservative". So to be "for" or "against" a particular partisan platform is to be rather out of touch with what the people.
And my point is that there are just as many crooks on one side of the fence here as the other, and by voting for a party rather than a candidate it does very little to change anyhting. It simply empowers plutocracy, and plutocracy empowers corruption and partisan fighting. More of the very same thing that is the problem. And that is simply my humble opinion. I dont expect you to believe it, respect it, or change your beliefs in any way.
No one is calling you stupid my friend. No one is disagreeing. We are just discussing our views. And like a good dyed in the wool partisan you are trying to paint me as the enemy becasue I dont follow your canned partisan ideology in lockstp. I simply do not see the partisan fight as being good for the USA nor do I see it offering any solutions.
Ok, so what republicans are you supporting this election year in New Mexico? If I may ask.
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Oct 28, 2010
 
I am working with the Tom Mullins campaign and also with the Republican party office here in Santa Fe. That would be direct support of my time and efforts. Supporting with my vote would be Diana Duran, Matt Chandler, Matt Rush and Mel Root.

It is not customary to ask such a personal question n a public forum, but I gave you the respect of an answer becasue I believe in teh candidates. Now please do me the favor of answering a personal question in this public forum in kind;

Do you have any sense at all or do you just offend peolpe for sport?
ReginaL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 29, 2010
 

Voted For Matthew E. Chandler

Judged:

3

1

Gary King has not stopped illegal adoptions in New Mexico, so it's time for him to go buh-bye!
Bye Bye King

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 30, 2010
 

Voted For Matthew E. Chandler

Judged:

3

1

I filed a complaint requesting King's office to investigate unethical attorneys and King's office responded to my complaint as if I was a joke because I myself wasn't an attorney. King you're going to be a joke this election, you're out of here
mark ael

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 30, 2010
 

Voted For Matthew E. Chandler

Judged:

3

1

Mr. King has NOT done ONE thing about the crap going on here for the last four years.
Thank You
Michael Brasher

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 30, 2010
 

Voted For Matthew E. Chandler

Judged:

3

1

1

Can anyone name one example where King stepped up to the plate and stopped Pay to Play tactics?

I have never seen so much corruption in my life without accountability and justice for the people of New Mexico under King.
rick

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 31, 2010
 

Voted For Matthew E. Chandler

Judged:

2

2

King didn't do a damn thing about all the corruption in this state.

Since his office was inept and didn't investigate the corruption, King's hand must have been up all in the corruption.
David L

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Nov 1, 2010
 

Voted For Matthew E. Chandler

Judged:

1

1

King fails to investigate his cronies!
T. Pineau

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Nov 1, 2010
 

Voted For Matthew E. Chandler

Judged:

2

2

Gary King = Corruption
Peralta de Peralta

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Nov 2, 2010
 

Voted For Matthew E. Chandler

Judged:

1

1

My family has know the King family for generations & I won't vote for one.
Who cares

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Aug 29, 2011
 
Some one who isn't a dirty Mexican and that won't f*ck up our state more thanks all you stupid mexicans for everything you have f*cked up
New Mexican

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Aug 29, 2011
 
None of the above.

How about some real honest choices?

Is there not one honest attorney in all of NM willing to run?
fscott

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well we have Gary King and that sure isn't saying much. It seems like he can't prosecute anyone.
Informative Esquire

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

fscott wrote:
Well we have Gary King and that sure isn't saying much. It seems like he can't prosecute anyone.
I believe the key word here is "HONEST". The reason he is unable to prosecute is due to his being "BEHOLDING" to so many of the suspects /defendants he needs to prosecute. At least that is what the rumors have been since before the last election. So thank the PAC groups such as LULAC and LA RAZA. As long as any Democratic candidate is supported by them, you can't expect much Administering of Justice!
Keep in mind who he rubs shoulders with, now. Has his circle of friends changed any even though pot head Richardson is not "officially" around?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••