Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church...

Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to new home

There are 2 comments on the The Grant County Beat story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to new home. In it, The Grant County Beat reports that:

The hearse that carried famed sheriff Pat Garrett to his burial is now in a new home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Grant County Beat.

Old Man

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Aug 19, 2012
who gives a chet

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 20, 2012
So does this mean that the folks in Lincoln county might be interested in this hearse? Is this going to get Silver City on the Historical news again? I personally would love to have one of those cool old hearses or wagons that are covered, have a solar powered battery. Shock absorbers, tractor tires...updated stagecoach style carrier. Something that would be bigger than an Amish coach....and solar powered so don't need a horse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Tue groidsmashet 71,961
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Oct 4 Tony 620
News Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Oct 3 you have retardat... 24
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 3 you have retardat... 53
News A local intstitution Oct 3 you have retardat... 3
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Oct 2 you have retardat... 52
News Silver City doctor faces ethics violation (Aug '09) Sep 30 HernandezB 474
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages