Wildfire near Silver City, New Mexico is fully contained, officials say

Full story: El Paso Times

U.S. Forest Service officials said Friday night they have fully contained the Sheep Fire, which broke out within the Gila National Forest near Silver City.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mac4641

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

This was an accident caused by a previous one on I-10. The Law enforcement does a great job of traffic control but they must rapidly funnel on-coming traffic to open lanes and to prevent unneccessary closures of vital roadways. I have seen it too many times where entire freeways are closed and the frontage roads are left to fend for themselves. If your going to bypass freeway sections by using the frontage roads then officers need to be ready to regulate the flow. Its done in other cities.
Party All The Time

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

El Craphole has the worst rubberneckers. This doesn't surprise me at all.

“UMMMM...Burrito?”

Since: Mar 08

city withTown Mentality ELPASO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

keep driving as if this is New Mexico / Juarez!

Since: Jul 10

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

People drive too darn close to each other. When I follow the rules on safe spacing between cars, someone cuts in front of me thinking I created the space for them or I look in the rear view mirror and cannot even see the bumper they are so close....always waiting for a collision.
Jesus

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Que
Bordering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

gotta force drivers from Mexico to provide proof of insurance !
Sam

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

Bordering wrote:
gotta force drivers from Mexico to provide proof of insurance !
What about doing something about all the Texas and New Mexico drivers that drive without auto insurance?

Also about time to start doing something about all the drivers not obeying the cellphone while driving law!

The first time fine needs to be increased to at least one thousand dollars and loss of drivers license for at least six months to one year for both driving without insurance and also driving and talking on cellphone!
Better yet make that loss of drivers license for good for either one!
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

New Mexico drivers have to have proof of insurance in order to have your car registered. And they also have to keep it updated, which they check by computer. Unlike drivers in El Paso. Mexico drivers should have to show proof of insurance before they cross over, that would solve the problem of uninsured motorist! El Pasoans drive like crap period!
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
What about doing something about all the Texas and New Mexico drivers that drive without auto insurance?
Also about time to start doing something about all the drivers not obeying the cellphone while driving law!
The first time fine needs to be increased to at least one thousand dollars and loss of drivers license for at least six months to one year for both driving without insurance and also driving and talking on cellphone!
Mr-D ElPaso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

whatever wrote:
New Mexico drivers have to have proof of insurance in order to have your car registered. And they also have to keep it updated, which they check by computer. Unlike drivers in El Paso. Mexico drivers should have to show proof of insurance before they cross over, that would solve the problem of uninsured motorist! El Pasoans drive like crap period!
<quoted text>
Yep agreed no insurance. Take their plates right there on the spot. I heard they do that some where around this area. Also this might help cut down on some of the traffic crossing the boarders. Be like hitting the daily double at the track.
Ju Stupids

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

Ju spec me tun get churance for my car? I drive a donkey, ju burros. They don makie donkey churance, do dey?
El el

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

Effn El Paso drivers. Not only are they the worst, they're the stupidest. Just look at their stupid faces they look like complete morons, it's disgusting. The Mexican women, young and old, are the worst. Every year you hear of a grandma killing her own grandkid due to her stupidity. When is it gonna end, geez!!!!!!!!!!
I Agree

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

really001 wrote:
People drive too darn close to each other. When I follow the rules on safe spacing between cars, someone cuts in front of me thinking I created the space for them or I look in the rear view mirror and cannot even see the bumper they are so close....always waiting for a collision.
I Agree with you~Around here everyone drives like s***~No respect for eachother on the road~People are always in a rush~I feel like I'm in Juarez and you have to drive aggressive in order to keep up or else you end up in a wreck~The people who drive in EP need to take drivers ed~For that reason I try not to drive often on these roads~
party all the time

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

I hate El Paso
granpaculeco

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

party all the time wrote:
I hate El Paso
that makes two of us......
Margie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's wrong with enforcing the law of everyone has to have auto insurance, lets start as soon as Mexico plates and New Mexico plates are driving on our roads. Not enough time, make time for this. And what about the registration plates? Start enforcing the law equally, I feel discriminated that somehow if I get i ticket they will make sure i pay it.

“UMMMM...Burrito?”

Since: Mar 08

city withTown Mentality ELPASO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

Ju Stupids wrote:
Ju spec me tun get churance for my car? I drive a donkey, ju burros. They don makie donkey churance, do dey?
Geico has it all!
El Paso

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

party all the time wrote:
I hate El Paso
El Paso hates you, "party all the time".
Comment

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

Jesus take the wheel...take it from my hands....
miguel

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

wat the hell are you doing here then?
ur like all these mexicans hate united sttaes but yet they stil here... get the **** out then
el ojete

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

Why don't you libs open up comments on agent Rojas passing??? You fking libs, does obama threaten you libs about letting usa citizens use their free press and speech rights to post their comments? That beatch of napolitano's comments on how safer the border is as well as nobama's comments on his trip here to elp with his "chosen" audience of free loaders, OPEN UP THE FKING COMMENTS SO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN COMMENT ON THIS!!What has this grat country turned into??? What a disgrace, what a fking disgrace!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••