BREAKING: Las Cruces man arrested on ...

BREAKING: Las Cruces man arrested on 2008 Grant County murder suspicion (10:17 a.m.)

There are 128 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from May 11, 2011, titled BREAKING: Las Cruces man arrested on 2008 Grant County murder suspicion (10:17 a.m.). In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

A Las Cruces man has been charged with an open count of murder for allegedly killing a Grant County woman more than two years ago, according to court documents filed at Magistrate Court in Silver City Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

Insert Name Here

Biloxi, MS

#110 Jun 24, 2011
Really ... She's pregnate !!! Never would have guessed that... How did that info come out ?
SMH

Albuquerque, NM

#111 Jun 24, 2011
stop diggin ur grave, you've dug it far enough. didn't you guys(bernadette/Allen) try this on Allen's step-dad??? heard this prior to Rachel going missing. Such a sick person you are, poor Allen Hurley who fell for your lies and pulled the trigger for you, while u sat back and did all the dirty evil work. ive seen your youtube page, posting things about God won't do you any good.
wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the phorensic report that was used in court, according to the Paper release recently, Rachel was found dead shot on the side of the head not the back of the head, and she had on some latex gloves on both hands, and she was seen by a friend at a gas station putting gas in her car and the freind identified a guy that matched Allan Hurleys description with her, and she owned tow fire-arms.
(1) Rachel purchased and put gas in her own car that she was driving.
(2) Rachel had on latex gloves as if to hide her own finger prints.
(3) Rachel owned two fire-arms.
(4) Allan Hurley was seen with her at the gas station.
(5) Forensics reports that she was actually shot on the side of the head by the ear.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! LOOKS LIKE RACHEL WAS PLANNING A MURDER ON SOMEONE, AND HAD THE GLOVES ON TO HIDE HER FINGERPRINTS. AFTER REVIEWING THE REAL FACTS, ITS OVIOUS THAT SHE SET THE STAGE OF NEEDING HELP AND USED THAT TO CARRY OUT A PRE-MEDITATED MURDER AND FAILED AS IN SELF DEFENCE THE PLAN BACKFIRED ON HER.
SMH

Albuquerque, NM

#112 Jun 24, 2011
yes please come forward and admit that you Are Raina, and dont let the poor mentally disabled husband of yours get all the blame.
Insert Name Here wrote:
Ive been following all the information from the begining... and never heard anything about latex gloves... There is NO evedence that Ratchel was trying to kill anyone...
So... words to the wise...(aka the "murder")Once Allen is ruled competent to stand trial then they WILL offer him a deal for YOU (and you know who you are...) Then he'll get 12 to 18 years and YOU will get 25 to life... If I were you I would come forward now ... while you still can
sad attitudes

Rio Rancho, NM

#113 Jun 25, 2011
friend wrote:
<quoted text> What the heck are you thinking! It was the Grant County Sheriffs Department that got the State Police involved and they worked at it together!!! Good Job Sheriffs Department and State Police. You all did an AWESOME JOB!!!
Rachel's brother fully committed himself to seeing this case solved. He is the reason the State Police got involved. He loves Rachel with all his heart, and why not? She'd have done the same for him!
Raminaar Dixon Wuumen

Silver City, NM

#114 Jun 27, 2011
Insert Name Here wrote:
Really ... She's pregnate !!! Never would have guessed that... How did that info come out ?
Amazing info, huh? You can't hide much when you're a pot-bellied sow, impregnated by a bug-eyed gorilla, hooked on meth-amphetamines, now can you? I think they are both hermaphrodites, because after he f!cked her good and impregnated her twice, she f!cked him good by letting him take the fall for everything like a good wife should!
Tex

United States

#115 Jul 3, 2011
wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the phorensic report that was used in court, according to the Paper release recently, Rachel was found dead shot on the side of the head not the back of the head, and she had on some latex gloves on both hands, and she was seen by a friend at a gas station putting gas in her car and the freind identified a guy that matched Allan Hurleys description with her, and she owned tow fire-arms.
(1) Rachel purchased and put gas in her own car that she was driving.
(2) Rachel had on latex gloves as if to hide her own finger prints.
(3) Rachel owned two fire-arms.
(4) Allan Hurley was seen with her at the gas station.
(5) Forensics reports that she was actually shot on the side of the head by the ear.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! LOOKS LIKE RACHEL WAS PLANNING A MURDER ON SOMEONE, AND HAD THE GLOVES ON TO HIDE HER FINGERPRINTS. AFTER REVIEWING THE REAL FACTS, ITS OVIOUS THAT SHE SET THE STAGE OF NEEDING HELP AND USED THAT TO CARRY OUT A PRE-MEDITATED MURDER AND FAILED AS IN SELF DEFENCE THE PLAN BACKFIRED ON HER.
I da know about this, now. This Rachel was a very good person, and she ain't gonna murder nobody. I think you are full 'o' sh!t. She would never do that to no one. I thinks this is so totally wrong. soooo wrong!!!!
Brother of Rachel Sierra

Silver City, NM

#116 Jul 12, 2011
Rachel, I just wanted you to know that I am doing all that I can to help bring those responsible for your untimely and horrific death to legal justice, as much as can be hoped for in this system of things with the help of the proper authorities. Love you and Miss you!
concerend

Carlsbad, NM

#117 Jul 13, 2011
allen hurley is sterile i know that for afact!!!!
Raminaar Dixon Wuumen

Silver City, NM

#118 Jul 13, 2011
concerend wrote:
allen hurley is sterile i know that for afact!!!!
Not too sure about that! They had one innocent child together whose being brought up in HELL ON EARTH! Believe they're quite capable of having another! Better start getting your son/nephew/couisin to 'spill his guts' about his wifes' probably being the puppeteer in this case, rather than waste time on this blog post...good advice, if you follow it! He might just get out in 25 years or so.
SMH

Albuquerque, NM

#120 Jul 14, 2011
concerend wrote:
allen hurley is sterile i know that for afact!!!!
who cares He's gonna believe her anyways! She probably told him some wack fact but to him a believable story. and if you dont knw her to be that way then you too were fooled!
sorry you sad, embarrassed, in denial maybe, but Allen is capable and did things under her watchful evil eyes. I think he got out of relationship once but he chose to go back when he clearly knew she was a nut job. no kids involved yet too. they both have caused trouble to many so They deseve whats coming.
That Makes Sense

Biloxi, MS

#121 Jul 14, 2011
concerend wrote:
allen hurley is sterile i know that for afact!!!!
That makes alotta sense. "Their" kid looks nothing like Allen... I mean after all Allen is black and the boy is definatly NOT black. Problibly means She was knocked up before they got married.
Insert Name Here

Biloxi, MS

#122 Jul 14, 2011
And The Plot Thickends...
Chimaera

Silver City, NM

#123 Jul 20, 2011
Insert Name Here wrote:
And The Plot Thickends...
You can't spell worth a sh!t! Oh wait...you must be Bernadette and it shows! Where in the hell did you learn to spell so sh!tty?
Chimaera

Silver City, NM

#124 Jul 20, 2011
That Makes Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes alotta sense. "Their" kid looks nothing like Allen... I mean after all Allen is black and the boy is definatly NOT black. Problibly means She was knocked up before they got married.
No, their kid is definitely their spawn! And now they are going to have another spawn according to the comment mentioned earlier...forming a whole army of future pathological sociopaths! Yikes, watch out New Mexico!!!
Insert Name Here

Biloxi, MS

#125 Jul 20, 2011
Chimaera wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't spell worth a sh!t! Oh wait...you must be Bernadette and it shows! Where in the hell did you learn to spell so sh!tty?
Ummm... That was a joke ?!?
Chimaera

Silver City, NM

#127 Jul 21, 2011
Insert Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm... That was a joke ?!?
The joke is on you, Ho!
Chimaera

Silver City, NM

#128 Jul 24, 2011
Raminaar Dixon Wuumen wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing info, huh? You can't hide much when you're a pot-bellied sow, impregnated by a bug-eyed gorilla, hooked on meth-amphetamines, now can you? I think they are both hermaphrodites, because after he f!cked her good and impregnated her twice, she f!cked him good by letting him take the fall for everything like a good wife should!
Man, you are spot on with that comment!!! HAHAHAHAHA, that is very funny! I think America would love to hear this joke about Casey Anthony II and her side-kick, KING KONG!
just sayin

Albuquerque, NM

#129 Jul 25, 2011
i think they should string 'him' up "execution style"...sick bastard...he deserves more than what he'll get...so much more
Someones Mother

Albuquerque, NM

#130 Aug 16, 2011
I couldn't even get through all of the comments here. It's just sickening and sad to see all the petty gossip, name-calling, and venom being spouted. It takes the focus away from the facts of the case and clouds the real issues. But what is really disgusting is to see so much of this being done on Rachel's behalf because it does not reflect who she was in life.
And for someone to try to imply that Rachel was out to murder someone and her plan backfired is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
Rachel was a big-hearted, kind, loving, and generous woman. If you were a friend of hers, or if you are just someone who cares about what was done to her, I hope you'd think about this and try to behave in a way that is respectful of who Rachel was when you come here to state your opinions.

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#131 Aug 17, 2011
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I've heard that Allen is a convicted sex offender. I'm sure the family would want info on this to help the
kid. What state is he registered in as a sex offender and how would you go about getting the information on this?
I just nmcourts.gov and found nothing there. Nothing at the NM registered sex offender site, either. Google "registered sex offenders in (state).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morales bill to consolidate early ed programs s... Sun einstein 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Feb 1 Tony 629
Information and concern Jan '17 mandmlb 1
Confirmed Denny's IS moving into Silver City (Nov '08) Jan '17 Edwin 28
News Pink Store Valentine's Day Customer Appreciatio... (Feb '11) Jan '17 Panhead_Mike 10
News Couple recounts wilderness ordeal (Sep '09) Jan '17 gcomp112 20
News Palace Hotel offers historic experience (Mar '08) Jan '17 xela1415 7

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages