Sheriff's car damaged in chase

The Grant County Sheriff's Office is temporarily down a vehicle after a Silver City Police car rear-ended it early this week during a high-speed chase, Grant County Sheriff Raul Villanueva said Thursday. Full Story

“Not vengeance, punishment.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2010
Stop spamming the forums with your personal agenda.
Story Teller

Frisco, TX

#5 Jul 23, 2010
"custody without incident."? incident #1 crashed into embankment.#2 Norton turned corner - slowed down.#3 Carillo turned corner - rear ended the sheriff's car. Three incidents. Carillo aptly named

Ancient Spanish surname In the medieval period the Carillo's were the Kings of Galicia; among the most ancient and honourable families of Europe. An unusual feature of the surname is its original meaning:'Carillo' derives from 'carro' meaning cart or wagon, and yet 'carillo' as a word implies a 'broken or deformed jaw'.(or car)?

Villanueva said his department's vehicle received damage to its left rear end, which will put it out of commission until it is repaired. Did he really have to explain that to us?
Compare it to: "Little Po Peep lost her sheep and does not know where to find them." Hell-o; if she knew where to find them, they would not be lost!! I need not have that explained to me, que no?
False Allegations

Mesa, AZ

#6 Jul 24, 2010
It's very sad and disturbing that someone could post such false information. While I understand freedom of speach, I also personally know Jose Luis Diaz Jr. and have entrusted his family on numerous occasions with our children. If you are, who we think you are, this is an extreme low for someone like you to post such a comment after everything they've done for you as well. We will pray for you and God Bless you from the hatred in your heart that would cause you to make up such stories.
SoKEYSTONE

Silver City, NM

#7 Jul 24, 2010
The only 3 vehicles in the pursuit and they all crashed. That is just way too funny. I'm laughing my you know what off! That's just ridiculous! Let's see that one on COPS shall we..lmao!
Defensivedriving

Silver City, NM

#8 Jul 24, 2010
Don't these guys take defensive driving? Sounds like they could all use a refresher course! Utterly beyond belief! Glad no one was hurt though. ha ha ha ha..
Que No

Silver City, NM

#9 Jul 24, 2010
Story Teller wrote:
"custody without incident."? incident #1 crashed into embankment.#2 Norton turned corner - slowed down.#3 Carillo turned corner - rear ended the sheriff's car. Three incidents. Carillo aptly named
Ancient Spanish surname In the medieval period the Carillo's were the Kings of Galicia; among the most ancient and honourable families of Europe. An unusual feature of the surname is its original meaning:'Carillo' derives from 'carro' meaning cart or wagon, and yet 'carillo' as a word implies a 'broken or deformed jaw'.(or car)?
Villanueva said his department's vehicle received damage to its left rear end, which will put it out of commission until it is repaired. Did he really have to explain that to us?
Compare it to: "Little Po Peep lost her sheep and does not know where to find them." Hell-o; if she knew where to find them, they would not be lost!! I need not have that explained to me, que no?
Go back to second grade. Learn your your nursery rhymes all over and learn how to spell them. You're neither here nor there with your comment.
Go back to second grade and re-learn your nursery rhymes. You're neither here nor there with your comments. Learn how to spell them while you're at it.
elkstine

Silver City, NM

#10 Jul 25, 2010
Who is going to pay for the damage? Of course WE ARE. What will be done to make sure this doesn't happen again? NOTHING. What a JOKE this City is. And we want tourist to come here and then move here and we can't even police our own cops. Excuse me Keystone Cops. Who will step up to the plate and get some change going? See you at the next City Council Meeting.
Billy

Placitas, NM

#11 Jul 25, 2010
oh poor sheriffs depaartment they break every rule when it comes to driving on the streets. They don't stop at red lights, and never drive the speed limits..I thought they were trained to set examples for us to follow but I guess not. Also the other thing letting these officers take their cars home is not a good idea, show us where they live. I bet if they only knew what could happen would they change that policy. Keep it up the faster the better I say, forget the seat belts too

“Just Eat Me!”

Since: Jul 10

1st row passed the tomatoes

#12 Jul 26, 2010
Billy wrote:
oh poor sheriffs depaartment they break every rule when it comes to driving on the streets. They don't stop at red lights, and never drive the speed limits..I thought they were trained to set examples for us to follow but I guess not. Also the other thing letting these officers take their cars home is not a good idea, show us where they live. I bet if they only knew what could happen would they change that policy. Keep it up the faster the better I say, forget the seat belts too
Stick it!!! You know where you like it!!
appreciative one

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2010
Well first off its not good enough that the bad guy gets caught, money and everything was recovered from things he stole and led everybody and endangered lifes by his driving ...... o no let's bash on the officer s who did there job and caught the guy .... its people like you guy s that give this country a bad name ...... I don't see you guys out there with the balls to do what those officer s did it takes courage and multi tasking and so many more things ....... but the funny part is at the end of the day when you need help who do you guys dial .......911 ....... end of story you retards
worthless billy

United States

#14 Jul 29, 2010
Hey worthless billy I dare you to show up to one of there houses lmao ...... you ll get knocked the f*** out lmao I.always say watch what you say cuz you ll be eating those words lmao. I agree with appreciative one, thank god for police
gangbang

Placitas, NM

#16 Jul 29, 2010
yeah ever notice those sheriff dick heads never come to north hurley...badges make a good reflection man
Why Not

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Jul 30, 2010
DrCuCUMber wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick it!!! You know where you like it!!
Do ypu compensate with your diarrea mouth for another body part?
gangbang

Placitas, NM

#18 Jul 30, 2010
lmao they just can't take the truth I guess

“Just Eat Me!”

Since: Jul 10

1st row passed the tomatoes

#19 Jul 30, 2010
Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>Do ypu compensate with your diarrea mouth for another body part?
Don't like my posts...Don't read them...

Sounds to me you need a CuCUMber!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,000
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web