In the area (June 23)

In the area (June 23)

There are 1 comment on the www.scsun-news.com story from Jun 23, 2010, titled In the area (June 23). In it, www.scsun-news.com reports that:

Gila Regional Medical Center Board of Trustees annual budget meeting, 8 a.m. today, GRMC Board Room; public invited; agenda, 538-4090. NY Beauty quilting technique, 10 a.m. to noon today, Aunt Judy's Attic, 1950 Highway 180; 388-1620. Story Time, 10:30 a.m. today, Silver City Public Library, 515 W College Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scsun-news.com.

Since: Jun 10

Magdalena, NM

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Did anyone else notice all the dust in the air today - especially over by the mine. It was a chocker. I wonder if its unhealthy to breathe? Never see anything in the local rag about stuff like that, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Wed Thumper 47
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun '15 A view from me 3
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages