Delaine

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

does anyone know about a community christmas lights display on or near coon rd?? i have heard that it exists, but i cannot find info on this. anything you can offer would be of great help...
Thanks
bjsmith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

yes, it is at the Brady
farm. This is an individual that decorates his property.
Bradley road

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

The big display is on Bradley road. from Old 52 going north past the post office the road is on the right.
There is another big display on Hwy 268 that is a few miles away.
candy

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Delaine wrote:
does anyone know about a community christmas lights display on or near coon rd?? i have heard that it exists, but i cannot find info on this. anything you can offer would be of great help...
Thanks
For some reason the Christmas lights are not up this year on Bradley Road in pinnacle. They are always up, so I don't know why this family does not have them up this year. I hope their family did not have any major sicknesses or tragedys in their families. My best wishes go out to this family. Their Christmas displays brought much happiness to the young and old. I always took my family by there and now i had been taken my grandchildren. But not this year.
lasbury

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Bradley Road lights are not up this year. Not sure why. There is another display however called the Pilot Mountain Extraveganza located on 268 not far from where the Bradley Road display used to be. Its only a couple miles from Bradley Road. This is a walkthru display so bundle up!!! They serve hot chocolate also!!! No charge for this, they are just asking for donations. Worth the donation!!
jake

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

I love Christmas lights. I can never get enough of them. They are even better when you can have someone install them for you.
www.christmaslights-utah.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinnacle Discussions

Search the Pinnacle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 34 min Delinger 55,943
Pilot Mountain Town Manager Jun 30 Toldyuso 6
ray draughn (Feb '12) Jun '14 maybe 2
Pilot Mountain Town Manager Jun '14 Snookie 1
Shallow Ford Walk brings history to light May '14 Robin Weant 1
New town manager hired May '14 tax broke 28
Review: Dance Unveiled (May '13) Apr '14 cainlee brewer 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinnacle Jobs

•••