Unaka Avenue Baptist Church
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Johnson City, TN

#41 Oct 16, 2012
a true believer wrote:
<quoted text>worse heis a predator!!! If he did this while pastoring he will again! If all these women will come forwatd! He is a coward!
so what exactly do you mean by predator? I guess I dont get it cause it sounds like to me, he is just being a player. Good luck on getting him to stop!
someone who knows him

Jonesborough, TN

#42 Oct 17, 2012
I am not here to defend him at all, but if you go or went to a church that Ronnie was at then you would have known he was married his wife and kids went to church with him. Some of the women he was involved with are as bad as he is to be dating or seeing him and him been a married man. The ones who are hurting here is his kids and you women that saw him hurt his kids as bad as he did.
Someone who knows him

Jonesborough, TN

#43 Oct 17, 2012
I am not trying to defend him at all. But if you know Ronnie you know his family because they attend church with him. So if you are a woman that saw, or dating him you were as wrong as him because you would have know he was married and had kids. The true ones that are hurt in this is his kids they are good boys and didn't ask for this to happen.
wonder

Johnson City, TN

#44 Nov 29, 2012
a true believer wrote:
If anyone knows anything about Ronnie Mitchell please come forward! I'm trying to keep him from hurting or destroying anyone else! I know he is already up to the same old thing! We really have to stop him please don't let him get away with this anymore
. Just wondering where everyone went on this, have you got an outcome yet. He is still walking the streets.
Had Enough

Johnson City, TN

#45 Nov 30, 2012
Bottom line....their secretary stold some money...it's gods money, not the church's....they paraded her on the news and POOR POOR church got robbed by the secretary, then they were sure to say SHE WASN'T A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH, JUST THE SECRETARY.......not at all CHRIST-LIKE ....

Something like this is ALL TELLING. It's everything I need to know....they are not attached to Christi.

That's not a church.its a profit center
My opinion

Johnson City, TN

#46 Nov 30, 2012
Had Enough wrote:
Bottom line....their secretary stold some money...it's gods money, not the church's....they paraded her on the news and POOR POOR church got robbed by the secretary, then they were sure to say SHE WASN'T A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH, JUST THE SECRETARY.......not at all CHRIST-LIKE ....
Something like this is ALL TELLING. It's everything I need to know....they are not attached to Christi.
That's not a church.its a profit center
What are they supposed to do? Throw her some more money? Jeez.

She was on probation for embezzling, but that church gave her a chance to pick herself up. And you criticize them for not being Christian? It seems they did the Christian (and perhaps stupid) thing by giving her the job.
a true believer

Columbus, OH

#47 Feb 7, 2013
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>. Just wondering where everyone went on this, have you got an outcome yet. He is still walking the streets.
yes he is still out there! Be careful of him all I can say is if u meet him run away as fast as you can! As far as his children no they don't deserve what they have gone threw but they know that he is what he is! Someone needs to stop him because they are growing up seeing this! He has done this there whole life !
wonderer

Johnson City, TN

#48 Feb 26, 2013
a true believer wrote:
<quoted text> yes he is still out there! Be careful of him all I can say is if u meet him run away as fast as you can! As far as his children no they don't deserve what they have gone threw but they know that he is what he is! Someone needs to stop him because they are growing up seeing this! He has done this there whole life !
So, is the lady ever going to confront him and his wife, and like to know details on what happen when he was in Illinois?
God

Greenville, SC

#49 Apr 1, 2013
No church is good. Take your time that would you spend listening to someone tell you how you should live your life and actually go do something good for someone else. Take all that money that you would give to a pastor so he can live in a nice house and drive car and actually give it to someone who is poor. Churches are businesses. It is your choice, you can waste your time sitting in a pew, or get out there and really do some good.
a true believer

Evanston, IL

#50 Apr 22, 2013
wonderer wrote:
<quoted text> So, is the lady ever going to confront him and his wife, and like to know details on what happen when he was in Illinois?
his family knows everything! He will get what he deserves oneday!
LittleOleMe

Johnson City, TN

#51 Dec 8, 2013
Unaka Avenue used to be better than it is now, that's what I have heard and it was in the form of gossip. I've never been there. As for their secretary who stole money, someone said she wasn't a member of that church. Some churches have a policy against hiring their own members or spouses of members to work there. At a church I once attended, a well-qualified applicant for the Director of Music position was turned down because his wife was the organist.

I remember the case of the secretary at First Baptist in Morristown -- my sister is a member there. The secretary didn't steal millions, more like $500,000. She had worked there so many years that they trusted her and didn't require accountability. The church bounced back, however, and according to my sister is better than ever.

The best way to find a good church is to start visiting. Take your time, don't rush to join. Look at their websites and FB pages, you can tell a lot about a church that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piney Flats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WCDE Movie Script 27 min noway 23
washington co. prisoner for new supertendant. 31 min noway 7
Next Washington County Director of schools 47 min noway 15
Nathan Sexton 54 min nathan 13
rapist and unfit mother get arrested tonight 1 hr sad ppl out there 10
Looking for one of my dad's family members 1 hr Nichole 1
Maria Reese- Tressler (Dec '12) 2 hr Anonymous 497
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piney Flats Mortgages