First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Welch, WV

#1 Jan 31, 2008
Just wanted to say, Jamie I love your work you have already did 3 tattoo's for me: Evil eye butterfly, Tribal Jewel, and my Fairy. Soon I will be back for a dragonfly, and you know me I like mine custom. Keep up the good work Jamie!!!!!
jennifer rockiview

Welch, WV

#2 Jan 31, 2008
Jamie does great work I have been going to him for years. Jamies a great person and he has great prices on all of his tattoo's. Some people thinks his nasty and not clean but trust me he is very clean and I have seen other peoples work and jamies is the best.I will always go to Jamie!
1 post removed
xoxo

AOL

#4 Jan 31, 2008
jamie does great work i dont care what neone says he's done 4 of mine and thier great... and his shop is very clean and i mean very and plus u seem him open the needle and throw it away... so b4 you start talking shit make sure u knwo what your talkin about LOSER

“hahaha”

Earth

#5 Feb 1, 2008
JAMIE is the cleanest most BAD ASS artist this freak loser county will ever see...the only reason he has to give good prices is because ignorant fuck ups like your self don't have the money to pay what real art goes for...this whole county is BROKE...you wouldn't know art if it sat on your face...I know Jamie PERSONALLY as you obviously DON'T and he spends a freakin' fortune on new needles. constantly cleaning, buying up shit and supplies...so you are probably a Glen fan huh??? don't post shit you know nothing about...and fuck yea, I'd stand Jamie beside any of that stupid shit on TV...that's right, you sit home and watch, you're probably too much of a weak freak to get a tatt anyhow...
LYNN

Lerona, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2008
ROCK ON BABY. I LOVE YOU

“hahaha”

Earth

#7 Feb 1, 2008
LOVE YOU TOO DARLIN'
nice

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2008
SMOKIN GUN..........ALL THE WAY, CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL
bad ass

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2008
you are crazy wrote:
guys come on, jamie has to be stoned of all fucked up on pills to even do a tatoo, and his shop is nasty a tatoo parlor should be as clean as a hospital, and all these fucking junkies go there and get there hepitatis tattoo'd ass and i mean it's just nasty and all the tatto's i've seen from him look like hell, i mean get outta the hollar look at the tatto's you see on tv does jamie do that kind of work dont think so, you pay 75 bucks your gonna get a 75 dollar tatto might as well go all out and pay good money you got to look at the thing for ever do like i do and go out of state or charlston make a trip out of it
if you got something 2 say about me slick come c me!!ill tat2 your eyes closed!!imake more$$than the welfare can give you,hehe so get out of your bedroom,stop playing with your pecker and come on down....ive had26 pictures put in flash magizine.WORLDWIDE BRO-COME C4 YOUR SELF HAHAHA 8YEARS AND STILL INKING...
shieldstattoo

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2008
nice wrote:
SMOKIN GUN..........ALL THE WAY, CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL
hey,thanks brother.if your the one in beckley me and you are the only true artist in this state.im opening my website up soon:)ive seen some of your work very nice brother!!seen coalminer tatt that you had done,idone some work around it,but i respect other artist work,iwouldnt touch my tatt into yours,hey brother if youre ever down this way stop by,id love 2 talk with you,again thanks
Deb

AOL

#11 Feb 9, 2008
Jamie does Great work! My husband and I have been going to him for awhile now ! He has done 3 for me and I LOVE them all. Especially My Angels , Thanks Jamie !!! We will be comin back in soon Im ready for another one !
1 post removed
Pineville Girl

Welch, WV

#13 Feb 13, 2008
We think your awesome Jamie....
Metalhead

Welch, WV

#14 Feb 20, 2008
I've been in his shop before, I saw nothing unsanitary about the place.. The reason I didn't get my tattoo done there is because I was debating on what to get and he would usually be closed the days we went there. He is an amazing artist, one of the best around here.. None of you can do any better, if you can then why don't you open up a shop and prove it? I've seen the work he's done on my cousin, top notch stuff..

So I support ya man.. don't listen to these douchebags.. they suck at life and should go play in traffic.
hello

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2008
i have seen some good work of his
latasha

Welch, WV

#16 Feb 22, 2008
I love Jamies work. Hes done all 5 of mine. He is very very clean
T3h Chad

Morgantown, WV

#17 Feb 22, 2008
Jamie did good on my tattoo, but i like to make it an adventure. I've gotten three pretty big pieces done, one at Jamies, one at thinkin ink in morgantown, and last but definitely not least a piece I got done at alley cat tattoo in harrisonburg,VA.. the one from VA makes the other two look crappy, even if they arent. Tattoos are all about what you like.
HERE YA GO

Oceana, WV

#18 Feb 23, 2008
OK SO JAMIE IS NOT ONLY A DRUG ADDICT HE GIVES TATTOOS TO UNDER AGE KIDS WITHOUT ASKING FOR I.D!! THEY WALK IN AND HE SAYS "YOUR 18 RIGHT?"
DONNA

United States

#19 Feb 24, 2008
JAMIE DON'T LET PEOPLE PUT YPU OR YOUR WORK DOWN.YOU HAVE DONE 2 FOR ME AND THEY ARE GREAT AND ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TO YOUR SHOP KNOWS HOW CLEAN YOU ARE.I'M GONNA HAVE TO GET BACK UP THERE AND LET YOU DO ANOTHER!
T3h Chad

Morgantown, WV

#20 Feb 24, 2008
Whenever I got my work done there he took my ID and copied it and everything. I doubt if he would let underage kids do it, because I'm pretty sure state law requires a copy of a valid ID per used needle.
Jessica

United States

#21 Feb 25, 2008
He's done the only 2 I have, & they are both great. Four nights ago he tattooed cherry blossoms down my side & I love it. He always opens the needles in front of me,& makes sure I'm okay before, during, & after. He did ID me, & the shop was very clean. People are always just trying to find a reason to talk bad about something. Thanks for a beaustiful piece Jamie.
tattoofreak

Oceana, WV

#22 Feb 26, 2008
i know for a fact that shield's shop is clean,and has thousands of needles ,that he opens in front of you when he does the tattoo, and he always sterilizes everthing.trust me i have over 70 tattoos from the guy, and im still disease free.And he does really good work. And who cares if someone smokes a joint, but to say he's a drug addict, thats bullshit!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 35,922
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Time of madness 90,408
Word Association... (Jun '12) 1 hr -Prince- 2,351
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 1 hr luci 2,224
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr luci 5,692
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 1 hr luci 4,775
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages