Bluestone backs out on there word.

Bluestone backs out on there word.

Posted in the Pineville Forum

Miner

Welch, WV

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Bluestone backed out on there bonus agreement with there men. They set up a production bonus based on tons of clean coal, and when there men bust ass to get a good bonus, they screw them outta it, and give them whatever they want. They still have the millions in coal, while there men get the equivolent of an extra shift. Way to go bluestone, at least ya bought them dinner first.
Shame

Warriormine, WV

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Miner wrote:
Bluestone backed out on there bonus agreement with there men. They set up a production bonus based on tons of clean coal, and when there men bust ass to get a good bonus, they screw them outta it, and give them whatever they want. They still have the millions in coal, while there men get the equivolent of an extra shift. Way to go bluestone, at least ya bought them dinner first.
Shame on Bluestone. Well, just maybe when they ask to bust a gut--DON"T BUST IT FOR THEM--just work your regular pace.
keep it going

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Jan 24, 2012
Miner wrote:
It just goes to show you if it is not in writing it not there.....just a lie like most other coal companys,
Miner

Welch, WV

#4 Jan 24, 2012
It is in writing
Aspen

Culloden, WV

#5 Jan 29, 2012
Sounds like a Law Suit...
smart

Fairfax, VA

#6 Jan 29, 2012
Not trying to start anything, but I thought it was against regulations of MSHA to offer production bonus' for the fact of safety? People get hurt trying to hurry for that extra dollar. I may be wrong but that is what I was always told. Another thing is to be thankful you have a job. There were a lot of miners laid off the other day and they would love to have a job right now. I, by no means, condone a company not paying its men or women for the work they do, just so the record is straight.
Miner

Welch, WV

#7 Jan 30, 2012
That's part of the stipulations, we cannot get any d orders in the month, it's a production, safety, and attendance bonus, all rolled into one. And don't get me wrong, I am thankful I have a job, just dont appreciate getting the shaft when all the men there adhered to the stipulations all month, just so a "top man" can say there entitled to this, but there not gettin it.
Justin

Culloden, WV

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Good old Tom Lusk and the Russians!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 12 hr luci 11,300
Pinnacle Drive Inn. 18 hr LookingForInfo 3
Resignation Wed Edgy 1
Looking Mon Edgy 1
Is the piney garden apartment a decent safe pla... Mon Mary 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 12 snakes 4,163
coal mines at marianna wv (Nov '09) Jul 12 Freda Wyatt 146

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance