hahaha

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2008
hahahaha lupardis had his discussion pulled! its gone now lol
1 post removed
wicked witch

Oceana, WV

#3 Apr 18, 2008
maybe because he is checking the ip addresses.some people won't be laughing then!
Let it go

AOL

#4 Apr 18, 2008
You need to let this stuff go, do you not realize that he has the authority to get you people in alot of trouble for slandering his name he is a public figure who doen't need is name put down on some forum on the internet, that's right he had it pulled, it is gone so let it be and leave him and his family alone.
1 post removed
Let it go

AOL

#6 Apr 18, 2008
And you didn't even know how to spell his name isn't that something, and then you are going to talk about him, get an education then try to compete with him. FYI It is Lapardus.
wicked witch

Oceana, WV

#7 Apr 18, 2008
A friend wrote:
Actually, he did not have it pulled. I am a friend of his, and I had it pulled. He is a very nice guy, and his wife is a great girl. I know them both pretty well, and I just did not want to sit here and watch one person talk so rudely about them. Also, it was pretty gutless being afraid to use your name. I think I know who you are anyway, but I am requesting your IP addresses myself. So whether he does it or not, I will be doing it.
good job!!!!!
AmyD

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2008
All they said was he had it pulled right?
And we have been over this same thing in the mullens forum...you can request the IP address all you want and you still cant find out who someone is....i was told by verizon....cause i checked on it because i had a almost stalker on here....that it would take law enforcement and a judge to get to someone like that and if no crime has been committed then theres no way they will violate someones privacy like that.
Was there a crime committed....i saw the other discussion and saw what the one guy said. I dont know them personally but did eat at their restraunt in mullens and she was always friendly and nice to me. His cousin is a friend of mine and i like her very much but thats as far as i really know them.
Im not trying to be rude to anyone just thought id share what I was told. This site does get out of hand alot....sad but true.
Hope the info helps some... Thank you
shinto

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2008
Let it go wrote:
And you didn't even know how to spell his name isn't that something, and then you are going to talk about him, get an education then try to compete with him. FYI It is Lapardus.
We will ignore for the moment that you also misspelled his name (LOL), but I do agree that this discussion has gone far beyond its welcome. The name is Lupardus.
AmyD

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2008
shinto wrote:
<quoted text>We will ignore for the moment that you also misspelled his name (LOL), but I do agree that this discussion has gone far beyond its welcome. The name is Lupardus.
lol
kudos

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2008
A friend wrote:
Actually, he did not have it pulled. I am a friend of his, and I had it pulled. He is a very nice guy, and his wife is a great girl. I know them both pretty well, and I just did not want to sit here and watch one person talk so rudely about them. Also, it was pretty gutless being afraid to use your name. I think I know who you are anyway, but I am requesting your IP addresses myself. So whether he does it or not, I will be doing it.
A big pat on the back to you friend...thats what you were going for right????
Joe

Pineville, WV

#12 Apr 19, 2008
Let it go wrote:
For your information it is Lupardus.

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

#13 Apr 19, 2008
AmyD wrote:
All they said was he had it pulled right?
And we have been over this same thing in the mullens forum...you can request the IP address all you want and you still cant find out who someone is....i was told by verizon....cause i checked on it because i had a almost stalker on here....that it would take law enforcement and a judge to get to someone like that and if no crime has been committed then theres no way they will violate someones privacy like that.
Was there a crime committed....i saw the other discussion and saw what the one guy said. I dont know them personally but did eat at their restraunt in mullens and she was always friendly and nice to me. His cousin is a friend of mine and i like her very much but thats as far as i really know them.
Im not trying to be rude to anyone just thought id share what I was told. This site does get out of hand alot....sad but true.
Hope the info helps some... Thank you
Getting the IP address of a poster is EASY. I have every single one of your IP addresses stored on file. Using that IP to identify a person is a whole different story. If you do a whois on the IP address, it just tells you where they are from and the ISP, not a name, number or address. With some work, it can be done, but if you want it for legal purposes, law enforcement will have to be involved.
AmyD

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2008
Are you going to hunt me down lol.....ur info is pretty much what i was told too. Just trying to help.

Btw I think your posts on other forums are priceless on here. They make me laugh everyday. You say what everyone else would like to say......and dont!=))

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

#15 Apr 20, 2008
AmyD wrote:
Are you going to hunt me down lol.....ur info is pretty much what i was told too. Just trying to help.
Btw I think your posts on other forums are priceless on here. They make me laugh everyday. You say what everyone else would like to say......and dont!=))
Thank you. I take a lot a grief for it sometimes, but this is the internet. It's pretty harmless in the end.:)
AmyD

United States

#16 Apr 20, 2008
FDG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I take a lot a grief for it sometimes, but this is the internet. It's pretty harmless in the end.:)
Lol ur welcome =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 4 min Sundog512 17,743
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min Dalai Lama 99,344
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 1 hr luci 5,707
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 1 hr luci 10,833
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr Eternal truth 38,561
About Mullens, WV 5 hr Bitch 1
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr Princess Hey 6,716

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages