Johnny Knoxville (aka Phillip John Cl...

Johnny Knoxville (aka Phillip John Clapp)

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Welch, WV

#1 Jul 13, 2008
Does anybody know if Johnny Knoxville or his parents are really from Mullens? I was just wondering because my hubby and I were watching videos of Roger Allen Wade and R.A.W. is on the Jackass movies and seem to be really good friends with Johnny. I know that Roger Allen Wade is from Mullens and I heard that T. Houck and Johnny are cousins. Does anybody know this for sure?
A Grandmother

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 13, 2008
That is true.(for sure!)
A Grandmother

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 13, 2008
That is true.(for sure!) I should have said true that he is cousin to T. They have (had) the same grandmother. Minnie (R) H., who lived at Pierpont when she passed.
wondering

Welch, WV

#4 Jul 13, 2008
Thank you very much. If you don't mind my asking, how do you know?
A Grandmother wrote:
That is true.(for sure!)
dufus

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 14, 2008
Related! My grandfather was a brother to MRH
A Grandmother

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 14, 2008
sorry.. used my husband's moniker

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 15, 2008
...Johnny Knoxville is from (surprise) Knoxville, Tennessee!...Born March 11, 1971...No ties to Mullens, WV...GOOGLE Johnny Knoxville and get your FACTS!...You can't believe all the bullshit that people tell you, folks!...
A Grandmother

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 15, 2008
THE GAY GUY wrote:
...Johnny Knoxville is from (surprise) Knoxville, Tennessee!...Born March 11, 1971...No ties to Mullens, WV...GOOGLE Johnny Knoxville and get your FACTS!...You can't believe all the bullshit that people tell you, folks!...
... google notwithstanding, I can tell you different!! His grandfather (John Houck), an Attorney in Knoxville, was the son of Martin and Minnie Ray Houck,deceased,( of Pierpont,WV).. You COULD ask Todd Houck,The Prosecutor of Wyoming County.. they were also HIS grandparents. or Terry Houck, they were also HIS grandparents. Let me know what they tell you! lol

“"tac"”

Where I'm At

#9 Jul 15, 2008
That's what I had heard too. I work for a lawyer here in Pineville and heard the same thing. Also, his cousin is Roger Alan Wade from Mullens, I found this out on the Mullens site
A Grandmother wrote:
<quoted text>... google notwithstanding, I can tell you different!! His grandfather (John Houck), an Attorney in Knoxville, was the son of Martin and Minnie Ray Houck,deceased,( of Pierpont,WV).. You COULD ask Todd Houck,The Prosecutor of Wyoming County.. they were also HIS grandparents. or Terry Houck, they were also HIS grandparents. Let me know what they tell you! lol
A Grandmother

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 15, 2008
I can't place the 'Wade'.. Whose kid is he?

“"tac"”

Where I'm At

#11 Jul 15, 2008
I'm not sure, but he is a singer/songwriter from Mullens WV and sings on both Jacka** movies. I met R.A.W. one time and he is a really nice guy. But anyways, somebody posted on Mullens that he was Johnny's cousin and I heard the T. Houck has a picture of Johnny Knoxville in his office.
A Grandmother

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 15, 2008
To my knowledge, every Houck in Wyoming County is from the same family. Aunt Minnie and Uncle Martin had 16 children (my mother used to say 18!).. They came here from Ashe Co. NC. Their son, Floyd, lived at Pierpont, he was Terry's dad.(his daughter, Phyllis, who was killed in an auto accident) was married to Dr Prudich, of Princeton. Their son, Greg is an Atty there. I could tell you much more.. but I am pretty old and have forgotten much family info..but they should be in the Wyoming County geneology. I have been told that Robbie Goode,(Son of Butch & Connie) was taken to Knoxville and by some means was (training?) in the Law office of John Houck. It would have to be John's daughter who is the mother of Johnny Knoxville, since his real last name is 'Clapp'. I would say that the 'gay guy', other than trashymouthed, was a little premature in useing his nasty words to describe my information.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 15, 2008
A Grandmother wrote:
To my knowledge, every Houck in Wyoming County is from the same family. Aunt Minnie and Uncle Martin had 16 children (my mother used to say 18!).. They came here from Ashe Co. NC. Their son, Floyd, lived at Pierpont, he was Terry's dad.(his daughter, Phyllis, who was killed in an auto accident) was married to Dr Prudich, of Princeton. Their son, Greg is an Atty there. I could tell you much more.. but I am pretty old and have forgotten much family info..but they should be in the Wyoming County geneology. I have been told that Robbie Goode,(Son of Butch & Connie) was taken to Knoxville and by some means was (training?) in the Law office of John Houck. It would have to be John's daughter who is the mother of Johnny Knoxville, since his real last name is 'Clapp'. I would say that the 'gay guy', other than trashymouthed, was a little premature in useing his nasty words to describe my information.
...Yeal, I apologize. Maybe you ARE telling the truth?...I thought you were just another kook...Maybe I was wrong?...Anyway, none of my business...Go about your storytelling, with my apologies!...
A Grandmother

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 15, 2008
Thank you. I apologize too.. but I do get my dander up at ugly words.. You could talk all day and not use them.. and be proud of yourself Be pretty!!

Location hidden

#15 Jul 15, 2008
A Grandmother wrote:
Thank you. I apologize too.. but I do get my dander up at ugly words.. You could talk all day and not use them.. and be proud of yourself Be pretty!!
...Yes, I should have curbed my language. I told posters to be more considerate of other people, then I got on this thread (which didn't concern me in the least), and called you a liar & cursed...I WAS WRONG!...And, I shall wash my mouth out with soap!...See you around...
PH daughter

United States

#16 Jul 16, 2008
A Grandmother, how well did you know the Halsey side of the family? I am Petes' daughter, and this thread really interested me since it's my family as well.:) I look forward to your comments.
A Grandmother

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 16, 2008
I knew Aunt Ruth very well.. I have met some of the others of her siblings.. also met her parents. Her first husband was my mother's brother. I know that the Halseys and Phillips were connected through the Tplliver side of the family.
A Grandmother

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 16, 2008
that should have been an 'o'
PH Son

Elko, NV

#19 Dec 14, 2008
A Grandmother, you have it correct. PJ/Johnny Knoxville was born in Knoxville, TN. He is the son of Phil and Lamoine Clapp. Lamoine is Uncle John's daughter. Roger Allen Wade is Johnny's first cousin. He is Bob and Phyllis Wade's son. Phyllis is also Uncle John's daughter. Lot's of talent in the family!

Since: Aug 08

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2008
PH Son wrote:
A Grandmother, you have it correct. PJ/Johnny Knoxville was born in Knoxville, TN. He is the son of Phil and Lamoine Clapp. Lamoine is Uncle John's daughter. Roger Allen Wade is Johnny's first cousin. He is Bob and Phyllis Wade's son. Phyllis is also Uncle John's daughter. Lot's of talent in the family!
What a great way for the family to learn their genealogy. Didn't mean to butt in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 15 min Sundog512 30,370
sheriff 1 hr Laci Ann 7 22
Word game (Jun '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,448
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 5,895
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 11,044
Tatooing without a license 9 hr masked avenger 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed DiamondsWild 4,091

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance