RED HAT WORKER

Athens, WV

#1 Jul 21, 2008
anyone know anything about this mines?????
CCC

Oceana, WV

#2 Jul 23, 2008
International Coal Group

Not too bad of a place to work I seen a lot worst..

Most employees are very happy and has nothing bad to say..

One rule with this group is They expect you to do your job no excuse's , That's not too bad you got to be there so many hours a day if you work and stay busy the day go much faster.. Or for me that what happen's..

If you a red hat remember allway's think and plan ahead if in case anything go wrong you have a quick way out of danger because it happen's all the time you be ready for it and you go home alive and not in a pine box.. This even get's 20 year + guys in trouble when they let down there guard..

Listen to them old timer's make friends with them help them out if you can and They teach you quick way's to do the job faster and much safer ...
RED HAT WORKER

Lerona, WV

#3 Jul 26, 2008
ya know anything bout pay for redhats and hours of work.....insurance all that good stuff???
hmm

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 27, 2008
what i know about ICG or at least their mines in eckles is it has been rated the gassiest mines in WV for quite a long time now. But if they follow the law and are not getting wrote up for things everything should be fine. Unless some idiot wants to take a smoke break.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 9 min Laci Ann 7 30,766
Word game (Jun '12) 1 hr Isabella Fireray 1,666
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Isabella Fireray 11,843
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr Isabella Fireray 7,546
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr Isabella Fireray 6,564
Word assocation (Sep '07) 2 hr Isabella Fireray 18,198
Word Association... (Jun '12) 2 hr Isabella Fireray 3,060

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance