Gates on Pinnacle creek rd.
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
howcome

Fairmont, WV

#310 May 21, 2012
dudley do right wrote:
the road that runs up pinnacle creek ;the road traveled from beartown to pineville .when hat field mccoy trail ,took over the road that runs be side the creek,the wyoming co elected officals gave the road that runs along the creek to h f m trail.then they would not let people on the trail with out a permit and 4 wheeler no automobiles ,people traveled the creek ,to fish hunt camp out ,you were able to travel the road ,from pineville to beartown,there was many roads,that you had axcess to ,but our good old public officals gave it to hfm trail,for the good of the people of wyo co ha ha ha so the people would make money ha ha ha ,the people that fished hunted camped hiked traveled used the road and land ,didnt by gas food fishing supplies camping hunting ect from local stores and state .they gave our rights to hfm trail and out of staters,the people of swv got the shaft,
Exactly!!!! Keeping voting for the same sorry assed people you keep putting back in office people... they are selling your birth right out from under you! Get a voice and a heavy finger and give em the finger, the one used to push the levers at the polls.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 4 min Sundog512 33,025
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 min Dalai Lama 90,354
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr Izzy-_- 35,898
Wyoming East 4 hr east 4
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 8 hr luci 4,740
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 8 hr luci 10,044
I need a Baptist Preacher - 16 hr Darla 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages