Lee

Pineville, WV

#121 Dec 6, 2010
coal miners wife wrote:
<quoted text>i totally agree if it were my husband she would get a free ride to a funeral home, i ont think women should be able to work in the mines with men, most women work in places like that just because thats their plan the whole time is to screw some womans husband, let me find out that my husband is doing and see if him and her both dont end up at a hospital or a funeral home
Waaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, It really doesn't matter what you think. They are there and they deserve to be there. Just like men, some of them are worthless but some of them work harder than most of the men. They don't want your bald, fat, tobacco spitting husbands so grab you a Twinkie, turn on your soaps and SHUT THE HELL UP !!! Nobody is worried about you except you.
if u only knew

Charleston, WV

#122 Dec 6, 2010
maryann wrote:
<quoted text> whats his name???
too many names to write if you only knew what goes on with who. It would cause several divorces. Let us just keep it to ourselves and keep down trouble seriously this work force would be affected in a very negitive way if every one who trys to or does screw these women.
coal miners wife

Pineville, WV

#123 Dec 6, 2010
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, It really doesn't matter what you think. They are there and they deserve to be there. Just like men, some of them are worthless but some of them work harder than most of the men. They don't want your bald, fat, tobacco spitting husbands so grab you a Twinkie, turn on your soaps and SHUT THE HELL UP !!! Nobody is worried about you except you.
well for startes my husband aint fat he aint bald and he dont chew tobacco, and i dont watch soaps and i dont like twinkies
coal miners wife

Pineville, WV

#124 Dec 6, 2010
please respond wrote:
how do you go about getting hired on at Cliff's if you are a redhat?? do you still go through job service or just go to the mines with a resume?? and are they hiring any redhats or just the ones they send through the class?? please respond...thanks!!
you have to go through job service, thats what my husband told me anyway, hes a black hat but thats how he got the job then he got his black hat after he worked for a while
workthere

Beckley, WV

#125 Dec 7, 2010
cm wife who is your husband what does he look like if he is at least a five i know something on him
coalminerwife

Moundsville, WV

#126 Dec 7, 2010
I ask my husband about the new girl and he said she has hair shorter than his and look like a guy, if you know so much give your name, my husband would not lie about it.........
WellsMargo

Pineville, WV

#127 Dec 8, 2010
coalminerwife wrote:
I ask my husband about the new girl and he said she has hair shorter than his and look like a guy, if you know so much give your name, my husband would not lie about it.........
The newest girl is in training. Not the one at the mines.
NO NO

Clear Fork, WV

#128 Dec 8, 2010
coalminerwife wrote:
Honestly, with all due respect, you seem a lot worried about these women. Has he slipped before ? I bet you a buck he's been married before.
Confidence

Clay, WV

#129 Dec 9, 2010
"What happens in the dark comes out in the light."

To all the women:

Trust your husbands until they give you reason not to. Be a good wife and mother and leave it in God's hands. Put faith in your relationship and if he fails you then you deserve better.
Practical

Princeton, WV

#130 Dec 9, 2010
I totally agree with you Confidence, very good post!
coal miners wife

War, WV

#131 Dec 10, 2010
workthere wrote:
cm wife who is your husband what does he look like if he is at least a five i know something on him
well it aint none of anyone business who my hubby is, i totally trust him, until he gives me a reason not to, and hes more than a 5 :) and yeah i also heard from him that the new girl looks like a man , he said she was more of a man than most of them up there and the mines ha ha so i dont have no worries, i know what keeps him coming home to mama of the mornings,:)
also coal miners wife

Waynesboro, VA

#132 Dec 10, 2010
coal miners wife wrote:
<quoted text>well it aint none of anyone business who my hubby is, i totally trust him, until he gives me a reason not to, and hes more than a 5 :) and yeah i also heard from him that the new girl looks like a man , he said she was more of a man than most of them up there and the mines ha ha so i dont have no worries, i know what keeps him coming home to mama of the mornings,:)
Honey let it go people are just posting to get u upset if u trust your husband thats all that matters no one knows him better than you some people just like to stir up things
coalminerswife3

Beckley, WV

#133 Dec 10, 2010
are you "wifes" saying you do not know of marriages destroyed by affairs at the mine??yes, husbands do see these that look like men and the wife (at home) is prettier the mother of their children and usually a better person,can you men help me understand this ,i dont get the lying betrayal and after it is over , the LOVE destroyed, is it worth it ???
Hello

Chesterfield, MO

#134 Dec 10, 2010
Tell me about 2 nd shift....what goes on?
Jethro

Pineville, WV

#135 Dec 10, 2010
coalminerswife3 wrote:
are you "wifes" saying you do not know of marriages destroyed by affairs at the mine??yes, husbands do see these that look like men and the wife (at home) is prettier the mother of their children and usually a better person,can you men help me understand this ,i dont get the lying betrayal and after it is over , the LOVE destroyed, is it worth it ???
I don't care what you say, a man who cheats is not happy at home. He will take any affection he can get, anywhere he can get it, from any woman. Then there are those who are just plainly depraved. Being jealous and constantly harangueing him, will drive a good man away. Just be happy, do your part at home and don't worry. You can't miss what you can't measure, anyway.
rly luv my job now

United States

#136 Dec 10, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text> the women are takeing showrs with the men now an washing each outhers back.........
I'd have say some this is true. A lot of young men stay late after work to have a lil fun. Won't say what they do or who they are or their marrraige could be in trouble
rly luv my job now

United States

#137 Dec 10, 2010
The women here underground make it worth going to work
proud wife

Bryans Road, MD

#138 Dec 11, 2010
rly luv my job now wrote:
The women here underground make it worth going to work
why doesn't that surprise me one bit?? I am so thankful I have a husband I can trust, remember lades trust them until the give you a reason not to..
proud wife

Bryans Road, MD

#139 Dec 11, 2010
ladies**
Hello

Chesterfield, MO

#140 Dec 11, 2010
Rly lovin my job now...do u work 2nd shift? i have always trusted my husband but now i think i should worry he always works over... How many on 2nd shift messing around ? We have a right to knw its fair if my man messing round i dont wanna get a disease

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 6 min Sundog512 22,141
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr River Tam 26,454
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr bacon hater 76,167
Word assocation (Sep '07) 6 hr Moon Rhythm 16,200
Masonic Lodge (Jun '08) 19 hr Got the shirt 26
New Business 20 hr Info 11
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Fri Theo 8,801
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]